Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Black Church gets burned down

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I guess the mob is alive and well in America.....seven churches now and counting.  There are people who are saying it was lightening......at all seven churches?  To think the families of folks getting gunned down in church had the audacity to ask that the rebel flag be taken down.......heaven forbid if they had the expectation to drive unfettered in their community......

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/another-black-church-in-south-carolina-burns-cause-unknown/ar-AAcoC28

dumpcare

ABC weather said this morning it very well could have been a lightning strike, several severe storms in the area with lightning strikes.

A Federal source said just now it was not believe to be arson.

dumpcare

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/official-fire-at-south-carolina-black-church-wasnt-arson/ar-AAcoC28

boards of FL

boards of FL

That's odd. Why would a god burn down its own churches with lightning strikes?

Vikingwoman

Here we go again, Seaoat and his race baiting.

2seaoat

Here we go again, Seaoat and his race baiting.

1995 the KKK burned down this same church....President Clinton felt it was important enough to come for its dedication after the first hateful and cowardly fire.  Was it the KKK who formed the mob reaction on the newspaper forums and on this forum... or was it lightening which caused Mr. Mays windows to be tinted.  You can take the hateful symbol off government property, but you cannot take the hate out of the hearts of the mob........happy now she?  Seven church fires, and some will argue it was lightening all, and hundreds of wrongful stops across America every day.....and some will argue the constitution and citizens come second to our new standing army.

Vikingwoman

I don't know if the fires are race related or not yet and neither do you.

2seaoat

That's odd. Why would a god burn down its own churches with lightning strikes?

How would he let slavery exists and the great American tradition of home grown terrorists who terrorize American citizens?  Why would he allow the mob to kill black folks in his house of worship, or attack an American citizen who happens to be black and chooses to exercise his constitutional rights.

Perhaps like snake venom which poisons the body whole, he has put a spotlight on the hate in this country to find an antidote.  The hate displayed here indicates the spotlight needs to be magnified.

2seaoat

I don't know if the fires are race related or not yet and neither do you.

Fires plural....seven fires.....with a history of KKK being responsible for the same at this church.......yep Dreams, and it was a good stop.

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know if the fires are race related or not yet and neither do you.

Are you channeling Bull Connor?

2seaoat

By golly.....that logic has been fully displayed on this forum.....didn't you know the rebel flag in the hands of the Domestic terrorist was photoshopped and race had nothing to do with the murder of people in a church.....it was just a crazy person..........by golly that uppity black fellow at the bad traffic stop did not know his place with a white lady.......by golly the mob speaks........and these churches burning.......just a lot of bad weather which of course the brilliant mob   just pisses em off and they have to burn something or lynch a man on newspaper forums.....yep I get it.

2seaoat

Are you channeling Bull Connor?

She rarely has been able to tune in the right channel.  You can take the girl out of South Alabama, but you cannot take the hate out of her heart.

Oh the Mighty Oaty...

genuflect, people...now!

2seaoat

Oh the Mighty Oaty...

genuflect, people...now!

Will you please talk to my wife.

2seaoat wrote:Oh the Mighty Oaty...

genuflect, people...now!

Will you please talk to my wife.

Razz

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Are you channeling Bull Connor?

She rarely has been able to tune in the right channel.  You can take the girl out of South Alabama, but you cannot take the hate out of her heart.

This fire was not arson related per the article. PS, I'm not from South Alabama so I don't harbor hate for the black people as you like to accuse people of.

Last edited by Vikingwoman on 7/1/2015, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Maybe, they're right.

Maybe, this is just a new front in the War on Christmas.

2seaoat

"the fire was not arson"

Vikingwoman

ppaca wrote:ABC weather said this morning it very well could have been a lightning strike, several severe storms in the area with lightning strikes.

Oh you should have asked Oatie. He knows it was and is race related. Just ask him.

dumpcare

Vikingwoman wrote:
ppaca wrote:ABC weather said this morning it very well could have been a lightning strike, several severe storms in the area with lightning strikes.

Oh you should have asked Oatie. He knows it was and is race related. Just ask him.

I can't with a straight face Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sal

Sal

When seven historically black churches burn in rapid succession following a racist massacre in a historically black church and the subsequent acrimonious debate regarding the display of the confederate flag in public spaces, you're just going to have to allow for a little suspicion.

Sheesh, you would think some people on this forum suffer from complete amnesia regarding American history.

Sal wrote:When seven historically black churches burn in rapid succession following a racist massacre in a historically black church and the subsequent acrimonious debate regarding the display of the confederate flag in public spaces, you're just going to have to allow for a little suspicion.

Sheesh, you would think some people on this forum suffer from complete amnesia regarding American history.

Agreed... what do you think has taken the most black lives in this country? If you know history this is easy.

Vikingwoman

Sal wrote:When seven historically black churches burn in rapid succession following a racist massacre in a historically black church and the subsequent acrimonious  debate regarding the display of the confederate flag in public spaces, you're just going to have to allow for a little suspicion.

I agree too but this church allegedly was not arsoned.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Agreed... what do you think has taken the most black lives in this country? If you know history this is easy.

I'm guessing some sort of word salad that includes terms and phrases like, "progressive" and "social engineering" and "hunger is a great motivator" and "eugenics" and so on and so forth?

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I'm guessing some sort of word salad that includes terms and phrases like, "progressive" and "social engineering" and "hunger is a great motivator" and "eugenics" and so on and so forth?

Very good... http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger05.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum