Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious question about blacks and crime

+4
TEOTWAWKI
catfriedlegs
no stress
gulfbeachbandit
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

ButtMan wrote:A little too much emphasis on race in this thread.
Yes it's poverty rather than race. The reason that a larger percentage of blacks than whites commit crimes, is because the same larger percentage of blacks are living in poverty than whites.
To go any further with it than that, like trying to say that blacks are dumber or are born criminal or are more violent, etc. etc. etc.; is a whole different thing. And from my experience with the actual black people I have actually known, there is no reason to believe that they're dumber or more born criminal, or more violent or more likely to eat watermelon or any other goddamn thing you're gonna hear.

[edit] although more of them do hate queers than white people do. But then again there's a logical reason for that (no kidding).

NOT talking about race is part of the problem. Pretending it does not exist is another part of the problem.

A disproportionate percentage of blacks living in poverty existed when the infamous War on Poverty and Great Society of President Lyndon Johnson began, and was successful in destroying the black family unit. Until then, it was one of the strongest family units.

You are right, there is no reason to believe that they're dumber or more criminal. In spite of that, that is exactly how Progressives demand they be treated. If I were black, I would be deeply offended.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
ButtMan wrote:A little too much emphasis on race in this thread.
Yes it's poverty rather than race. The reason that a larger percentage of blacks than whites commit crimes, is because the same larger percentage of blacks are living in poverty than whites.
To go any further with it than that, like trying to say that blacks are dumber or are born criminal or are more violent, etc. etc. etc.; is a whole different thing. And from my experience with the actual black people I have actually known, there is no reason to believe that they're dumber or more born criminal, or more violent or more likely to eat watermelon or any other goddamn thing you're gonna hear.

[edit] although more of them do hate queers than white people do. But then again there's a logical reason for that (no kidding).

NOT talking about race is part of the problem. Pretending it does not exist is another part of the problem.

A disproportionate percentage of blacks living in poverty existed when the infamous War on Poverty and Great Society of President Lyndon Johnson began, and was successful in destroying the black family unit. Until then, it was one of the strongest family units.

You are right, there is no reason to believe that they're dumber or more criminal. In spite of that, that is exactly how Progressives demand they be treated. If I were black, I would be deeply offended.

I wholehearedly agree with this. But since you've labeled me a "progressive" and a "liberal" and a "leftist" that means that you must be one too since you and I are in agreement on it. And that should seem odd even to a labeler like you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

A little clarification. While it is true Blacks do hold negative feeling about homosexuals and homosexuality, they have a higher incidence of engaging in homosexual activity than other cultures. The heterosexual Black male who engages in sex with another male interprets the experience as being an extension of his maleness because he is after all a heterosexual male.
I've never heard of this before. What source or other evidence do you have that blacks "have a higher incidence of engaging in homosexual activity than other cultures"? And are you talking about American blacks because that's all this thread is referring to?

Slicef18

Slicef18

ghandi wrote:Now to the point of the topic that I started. Why is Zimmerman still being prosecuted? It's instinct to protect yourself from a hoodie wearing black thief that is beating you up. Isn't it. If anything, he should get yelled at for not shooting him earlier than he did. I think Zimmerman showed considerable restraint waiting as long as he did before busting a cap in the thugs chest.

Zimmerman is being prosecuted is because it became a political event rather than staying a criminal event. A tremendous amount of attention was given by Sharpton, Jessee Jackson and other powerful Black persons. Even the media joined in on the frenzy at they repeatedly showed Zimmerman's mug shot on one side of the screen and Travon's photo was of Travon at thirteen years of age wearing a big warm smile.

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

A little clarification. While it is true Blacks do hold negative feeling about homosexuals and homosexuality, they have a higher incidence of engaging in homosexual activity than other cultures. The heterosexual Black male who engages in sex with another male interprets the experience as being an extension of his maleness because he is after all a heterosexual male.
I've never heard of this before. What source or other evidence do you have that blacks "have a higher incidence of engaging in homosexual activity than other cultures"? And are you talking about American blacks because that's all this thread is referring to?

Yes, I'm talking about Black people in America. The information comes from both the 1948 Kinsey Report by Alfred C. Kinsey, Wardell B. Pomeroy and Clyde E. Martin which mainly investigated the frequency with which certain behaviors occurred in the population and was based on personal interviews, not on laboratory observation. and the Masters and Johnson's 1957 to the 90's research set about to study the structure, psychology and physiology of sexual behaviour, through observing and measuring masturbation and sexual intercourse in the laboratory.
research.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Joanimaroni wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
ghandi wrote:As I read the PNJ and other news, all the shootings around here have one thing in common. A black shooter. Who sells guns to these people? I wouldn't.

There may be a few non black shootings, but they don't involve drugs. Why is that?

POVERTY causes a felling of powerlessness, and guns give a feeling of power, safety and prestige. It is the reason they are displayed with such ease and pride. Most people who carry a gun go length as to NOT let the weapon be seen. Therein lays the answer itself. To one group the gun is a projection of power and prestige. To the other group a gun is a weapon.
There is another factor growing in society. That is the children of video games see the enemy being shot today and tomorrow he's been reincarnated to fight again. The child of video games does not have the same perception of death as the child who's taken hunting by his dad and sees first hand death is permanent. The military has reported the increase in the willingness of a new recruit to put the sights on another human and pull the trigger compared to a generation ago.

You can expand on those comments....children that are being raised on the street have not been taught the core values. Because they are morally deficient.....Life, whether it is their own or another has no value.

Sure, Actually children that are being raised on the street HAVE been taught core values. It's just that their core values are different from the core values of say a German family in North Dakota or an Amish family in Pennsylvania. They may be morally deficient by our standards which doesn't make them morally deficient by their culture. Example: Most people would consider the culture of "SIN EATERS" wrong and abhorrent. They see it as a good thing that insures one goes to paradise after death.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Yes, I'm talking about Black people in America. The information comes from both the 1948 Kinsey Report by Alfred C. Kinsey, Wardell B. Pomeroy and Clyde E. Martin which mainly investigated the frequency with which certain behaviors occurred in the population and was based on personal interviews, not on laboratory observation. and the Masters and Johnson's 1957 to the 90's research set about to study the structure, psychology and physiology of sexual behaviour, through observing and measuring masturbation and sexual intercourse in the laboratory.
research.
If that's true then it's just another example of how hypcritical homophobia actually is.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

research.
If that's true then it's just another example of how hypcritical homophobia actually is.

Bob I ain't scared of gay folk I just don't find the behavior something I would ever want to participate in. Seems gross to me. I watch vultures eating a carcass and they seem to enjoy it but I can't see me joining them...

PS Bob I have been with quite a few rather cute women but it has never occurred to me to have anal sex withem....how unsanitary.....Of course I use a paper towel to open public restroom doors...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob I ain't scared of gay folk I just don't find the behavior something I would ever want to participate in. Seems gross to me. I watch vultures eating a carcass and they seem to enjoy it but I can't see me joining them...

PS Bob I have been with quite a few rather cute women but it has never occurred to me to have anal sex withem....how unsanitary.....Of course I use a paper towel to open public restroom doors...
No one is complaining about or objecting to whatever form your personal life takes. So why are you so compelled to object to or judge the personal lives of others?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No one is complaining about or objecting to whatever form your personal life takes. So why are you so compelled to object to or judge the personal lives of others?

Curiosity mostly like when you laugh at Jesus to see if lightening is going to strike you . I tell you this. I didn't care what they did in Sodom and I honestly don't care what goes on in some bedroom in Pensacola. I have always said I don't fight for god he's quite able to fight for himself....otherwise it;s like saying don't pick your nose in public . Guys grabbing and kissing on each other in public is offensive...gross just nasty....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Curiosity mostly like when you laugh at Jesus to see if lightening is going to strike you . I tell you this. I didn't care what they did in Sodom and I honestly don't care what goes on in some bedroom in Pensacola. I have always said I don't fight for god he's quite able to fight for himself....otherwise it;s like saying don't pick your nose in public . Guys grabbing and kissing on each other in public is offensive...gross just nasty....
Believe it or not, not everyone has the same ideas about God and religion you do.
For example, there's a Baptist preacher in Milton who has the same ideas you do about homosexuality, but he also believes the Bible teaches him that Israel can do no wrong and that Islamic terrorists, and not Dick Cheney and the Illuminatti, destroyed the World Trade Center and that Saddam Hussein would have destroyed America and because of that the American government was fully justified to invade and occupy Iraq for ten years. He believes any military action against anyone is justified by the Bible because America is always on the side of God when it comes to that.
He has the same ideas about homosexuality as you do but he would be appalled at you wanting to have any sex outside of marriage because he believes that is just as much an abomination as you and he believe homosexuality to be. And he bases that on the same Christianity and Bible you adhere to.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Have you and this baptist preacher never heard of Matthew 7-12?
Some call that The Golden Rule.
Do you and this baptist preacher want to see people writing posts to trash and condemn you and judge you for what you do in your personal lives?
Because, if not, then you obviously don't have any regard for Matthew 7-12 which is said in the Holy Bible to be that which "sums up the law and the prophets" which I take to mean is something your God feels pretty strongly about. Especially when that same concept is also found in every other major religion which has ever been conceived.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's go ahead and write Ghandi's next post to this thread and get that out of the way...

"Why in the name of fuck are you blabbering about queers in a crime thread? Why don't you go fertilize a turd and leave us alone because you're ruining the forum for us normal people. What normal people want to do in this thread is bash black people".

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Believe it or not, not everyone has the same ideas about God and religion you do.
For example, there's a Baptist preacher in Milton who has the same ideas you do about homosexuality, but he also believes the Bible teaches him that Israel can do no wrong and that Islamic terrorists, and not Dick Cheney and the Illuminatti, destroyed the World Trade Center and that Saddam Hussein would have destroyed America and because of that the American government was fully justified to invade and occupy Iraq for ten years. He believes any military action against anyone is justified by the Bible because America is always on the side of God when it comes to that.
He has the same ideas about homosexuality as you do but he would be appalled at you wanting to have any sex outside of marriage because he believes that is just as much an abomination as you and he believe homosexuality to be. And he bases that on the same Christianity and Bible you adhere to.

I would get along far worse with him than you Bob. Christian Pharisaism is not something I like.

here's someone's definition of it..

Here are five characteristics for which the Pharisees were rebuked. They are ever-present dangers for Christian leaders.
First, they may not practice what they preach (3).5
Secondly, they may be unwilling to undertake themselves what they prescribe for others (4).
Thirdly, they may love to show off (5).
Fourthly, they may revel in honorific titles and in being paid respect (6–10)7
Finally, they may misunderstand ministry (11–12).
They may see it less as an opportunity for service than as a sphere of management or a chance to gain recognition.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I would get along far worse with him than you Bob.
Well thank god for that anyway. But this area, especially the Milton/Pace part of it where you live, is full of Christians who are aligned with him and not with you. And some of them like Ghandi live in the more southern regions of our area too. lol

Last edited by ButtMan on 7/9/2012, 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't say I got anything right. I don't ask anyone to follow me and would be annoyed if they did. We each must stand before our creator alone. I can't blame you Bob and you sure as hell better not blame me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I don't say I got anything right. I don't ask anyone to follow me and would be annoyed if they did. We each must stand before our creator alone. I can't blame you Bob and you sure as hell better not blame me.
I'll stop blaming you when you stop preaching the same bigotry against me that he does.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I would get along far worse with him than you Bob.
Well thank god for that anyway. But this area, especially the Milton/Pace part of it where you live, is full of Christians who are aligned with him and not with you. And some of them like Ghandi live in the more southern regions of our area too. lol

Yes Bob I lived as one of them for 40 years and now they look at me like a pathetic fool. perhaps I am. I stumble along trying to justify my deeds with this verse and that teaching. I am very good at it Bob. I also may be very wrong. In the end I have one hope. Christ. I don't understand it I just accept it. Why god required a blood sacrifice is beyond me. barbaric by most standards and his own son being that sacrifice is over the top. It says god gave me the gift of grace and salvation through his son so I'd be kind of stupid to reject that because it didn't seem to make sense to me in this world.

There was a rich man with leprosy in the Bible that sought a prophet to tell him how to be healed. The Prophet told him to go dip in the Jordan 7 times. He got all incensed because he was proud and complained that there were cleaner rivers and how silly the whole thing was. The rich man;'s servant told him..what do you have to lose..go do it..he did and the 7th time he came up out of the Jordan river he had skin like a newborn baby clear and beautiful.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes Bob I lived as one of them for 40 years and now they look at me like a pathetic fool
Every individual in history who has ever questioned the ideas of a brainwashed mob has been told by the mob that he was a pathetic fool.
Join the club.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes Bob I lived as one of them for 40 years and now they look at me like a pathetic fool
Every individual in history who has ever questioned the ideas of a brainwashed mob has been told by the mob that he was a pathetic fool.
Join the club.

Oh so you don't like my bigotry huh ? They are just opinions Bob. They have no power over you, they are not worth a tinkers damn. I find homosexuality abhorrent but I find killing people in Iraq and Afghanistan more so. Has my opinion slowed down even one bomb or saved even one child's life..nope. Why because I am nobody of any importance. You see when a tinker damns you everyone laughs, when the King damns you everyone knows you are about to have your head removed from your neck. If you never utter another word about religion I will shut up about homosexuality...fair enough.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

If you never utter another word about religion I will shut up about homosexuality...fair enough.
I'll offer you a compromise that would actually be "fair".
If you stop expressing your bigotry against homosexuality, then I promise with my hand on my Sultanist Bible that I will NEVER EVER express any bigotry against hetereosexuality.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: I am nobody of any importance.
That's where you and I disagree again. Everyone I talk to here is more important to me than presidents, stooders, hannitys, ed schultzes, CEO's, Saudi Kings, dictators, movie stars, sports stars, popes, preachers, professors or even Lindsey Lohan and Justin Bieber.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

If you never utter another word about religion I will shut up about homosexuality...fair enough.
If you stop expressing your bigotry against homosexuality, then I promise with my hand on my Sultanist Bible that I will NEVER EVER express any bigotry against hetereosexuality.

Naw that doesn't correlate in value. Homosexuality as a subject of discussion is like religion a hot topic with lots of things to contemplate and avenues to explore, whereas heterosexuality is just boring wham bam thank you mam....zzzzzzzzz.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Naw that doesn't correlate in value. .
I realize it doesn't TO YOU. That's the crux of the whole issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum