Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is a problem with this

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There is a problem with this Empty There is a problem with this 1/4/2013, 10:25 am

There is a problem with this ?ui=2&ik=ae4e77c045&view=att&th=13c013ecea7d1255&attid=0

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I agree. That's the biggest problem I've seen this week. Something MUST be done about it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

what is "the problem"? I don't see anything in the post except a broken link symbol.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob wrote:what is "the problem"? I don't see anything in the post except a broken link symbol.

It's a really, really bad problem, Bob. It could cause a polar shift. I'm so sorry you can't see it.

(I'm just having fun editing the same post over and over.....why do we have that "editing" function, anyway?)

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 1/4/2013, 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Sal

Sal

The internetz is hard.

scratch

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

OMG...I never thought I would see this. Shocked

Bob wrote:what is "the problem"? I don't see anything in the post except a broken link symbol.

Yep, that's what it is now - initially worked but the vagaries of links..... Oh well ,to be as perfect as Sally and doggie. NOT. At least the thread title still applies... affraid

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

nochain wrote:

Yep, that's what it is now - initially worked but the vagaries of links..... Oh well ,to be as perfect as Sally and doggie. NOT. At least the thread title still applies... affraid
cheers cheers cheers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I thought I was getting better but after seeing this I think I must be going insane again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum