Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this really a big problem in LA?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/19/louisiana-commissioners-urge-no-pajamas-dress-codes/?test=latestnews

I have never left my house wearing pajamas. I see low income people wear them at walmart.
You'd think that the commissioners have more important things to attend to. Like figuring out how many teeth the average alligator has or how many fries to put in a happy meal.

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/19/louisiana-commissioners-urge-no-pajamas-dress-codes/?test=latestnews

I have never left my house wearing pajamas. I see low income people wear them at walmart.
You'd think that the commissioners have more important things to attend to. Like figuring out how many teeth the average alligator has or how many fries to put in a happy meal.

I don't even own a pair of pajamas, let alone leave my house with any on.

I remember years ago when my friend came over in Her PJ's while driving Her Porsche.. I guess She was a trendsetter..

Lurch wrote:I remember years ago when my friend came over in Her PJ's while driving Her Porsche.. I guess She was a trendsetter..

young people im afraid are doing this. Its becoming more acceptable. I hate it.

For some reason this generation of youngins think its cool or whatever to have thier underwear showing, other under garments, PJ's etc. It seems the makers of these items now cater to them being seen in public and not hidden any more.

its just a sign we are old guys.

100 years from now people will get up, go in a booth, get thier bodies spray painted with whatever flavor/color/art they want for the day, then come off shower it off and start over. <Damn, I need to invent this.

It's stupid... it's no ones damn biz what anybody wears. This is just a suggestion... but the govt is wrong to take a position.

That said... a local or state govt can do much more than the federal level can. Atleast that was the original intent.

PkrBum wrote:It's stupid... it's no ones damn biz what anybody wears. This is just a suggestion... but the govt is wrong to take a position.

That said... a local or state govt can do much more than the federal level can. Atleast that was the original intent.

Absolutely. We need less gov't in our lives, not more! But holy crow, you've got to wonder what's going on down there that they'd feel the need to do something like this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum