Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone else having this problem?

+2
QueenOfHearts
talknstang
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This particular forum loads very slow. Slow to get into it, slow to reply, slow everything.

At first I thought it was my lap top. But then I tried several other computers and devices and its this forum.

Also, other sites load fine.

talknstang

it was doing that a bit earlier, but not so now

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I have been having the same problem the last few days. It was faster today, but slower than normal.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sometimes very slow. This morning, not so bad.

it seems to be doing ok now.

maybe the NSA stopped spying on us after my post LOL  Razz 

VERY VERY VERY SLOW...To slow for me to post. I know you all like that LOL

Mr Ichi wrote:VERY VERY VERY SLOW...To slow for me to post. I know you all like that LOL

Don't say that. I like it when u post especially when you talk about boats or cars or navy point Smile

Bad news.. The site is now back up to speed. Your holiday is over. sunny 

cool1

cool1

It does it to me every time and its doing it right now , agrivates me

cool1

cool1

I count 27 slowly then when you hit reply I counted slowly around 27 crazy and when you hit send same thing -and smilies wont come up when I hit them wonder if I log out and back on mm don't know

cool1

cool1

still doing it and no smilley

cool1 wrote:I count 27 slowly then when you hit reply I counted slowly around 27 crazy and when you hit send same thing -and smilies wont come up when I hit them wonder if I log out and back on mm don't know

Rebooting my computer helped.

no stress

no stress

There have been many times lately when it wouldn't load at all. I just said to heck with it and try back in a few days.

cool1 wrote:I count 27 slowly then when you hit reply I counted slowly around 27 crazy and when you hit send same thing -and smilies wont come up when I hit them wonder if I log out and back on mm don't know

well you were getting on quicker than me. It literally was taking about a min or two. Seriously a minute is VERY long when your waiting and starring at the url LOL

Its been a little bit better the last 24 hours

I cleaned out my cookies, updated java and adobe. not sure if that helped because I don't know a darn thing about that lol

2seaoat

Everything I do now is in slow motion......so no......everything is find......hardly can keep up with the blazing speed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum