Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mouth, foot, racist remarks, etc....

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Uh huh. I already covered your obvious over compensation as a closeted homo.

Now let's address that most of the folk on this this forum would not have you as a member, yet you speak for everyone....? They hated you just as much when you were Karl Rove, and lied that you would leave if Obama became your CIC. Later, you doubled down on that lie when you said you would leave the military if he was re-elected, then you posted your "last post" after the election.

You're a serial liar and obnoxious person all around. The only diff between you and my bitch dog Dali, is that she has bigger ball's than you.

You're a pathetic stalking closeted gay man who cannot stop touching the stove.

Leave me alone asshole.

You just can't leave me out of your posts.....what a loser.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Right....you never mention me, do ya...?

Tell me idiot....if your pathetic personal attack is true, how is it that I make post after post after post and never mention you, ...?

I see you're still following me around, stalker.

Mea Culpa bitch. I'll remove your "anonymous" name and never mention you again, unless you pass away.

Can you do likewise....?

W_T_M wrote:Uh huh. I already covered your obvious over compensation as a closeted homo.

Now let's address that most of the folk on this this forum would not have you as a member, yet you speak for everyone....? They hated you just as much when you were Karl Rove, and lied that you would leave if Obama became your CIC. Later, you doubled down on that lie when you said you would leave the military if he was re-elected, then you posted your "last post" after the election.

You're a serial liar and obnoxious person all around. The only diff between you and my bitch dog Dali, is that she has bigger ball's than you.

Leave me alone asshole.

Let's not forget he was talking about over thowing the govt.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Leave me alone asshole.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How could I forget that...people's exhibit one...?

No, he'll never be able to walk back that post, nor the one where he posted "Pray For War".

Only a faux christian jarhead would post something as horrific.

Leave me alone asshole.

You can dish crap out here, but you cannot take it. Wimpy wimpy wimpy!!!

Dreamsglore wrote:

Leave me alone asshole.

Really? Show me that post? I quoted an article about states with petition to secede and you attribute that to overthrowing the government? Wow, what a stretch.

othershoe1030 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:The comment Sims posted Nov. 30 read: "Just wanted to let you know ... today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package. It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard. The directions were in Spanish. Yours should arrive soon."

My first question was "how did this racist idiot even get elected....how did he fool enough voters, fly under the radar, or hide in plain sight...?"

Then i realized he's a Republican.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/cooper-city-commissioner-racist-facebook-sims_n_2281689.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics
It must have been an oversight that he didn't also insult women.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Congrats. You are the only poster to respond to this thread topic.

The rest of the folk absolutely ignored the racist rant that was posted.

W_T_M wrote:If that were true, that would make you a time wasting idiot, would it not...?

Run along and find someone else to bother, troll.

I see you have a new sexist avatar...talk about bigots...

With your original post, most people are willing to let fools be fools with their speech. It's part of living in this nation according to the First Amendment. Unless it causes you to bleed or changes the actual Constitution, oh well, no big deal. BTW, since you don't like hate speech, where are all of your posts about Louis Farrakhan calling caucasians "white devils"? I am waiting for that post if you care to follow through instead of just being the forum TROLL.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:If that were true, that would make you a time wasting idiot, would it not...?

With your original post, most people are willing to let fools be fools with their speech. It's part of living in this nation according to the First Amendment. Unless it causes you to bleed or changes the actual Constitution, oh well, no big deal. BTW, since you don't like hate speech, where are all of your posts about Louis Farrakhan calling caucasians "white devils"? I am waiting for that post if you care to follow through instead of just being the forum TROLL.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's about banning guns, you nitwit.

If you had understood, that would have scared the crap outta me.

You just ain't that sharp.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Banning guns ain't going to happen and your avatar is still sexist, prick.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I guess you're gonna be the next troll to keep up the silly attacks.

I did not say it would ever happen, nor do I favor such action.
As for the avatar, the image was a double entendre about banning "guns".

You see it as sexist because you're a pervert.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I guess you're gonna be the next troll to keep up the silly attacks.

I did not say it would ever happen, nor do I favor such action.
As for the avatar, the image was a double entendre about banning "guns".

You see it as sexist because you're a pervert.

I see it as sexist because it is what it is.

Merry Christmas. That's all I have for you. Got a new gun today. It's one that sort of is a jack of all trades. Hope you have a safe New Years! Armed up both of my kids as well.

Merry Christmas PD.

Hope you and family have a joyous and peaceful Holiday.

W_T_M wrote:Merry Christmas PD.

Hope you and family have a joyous and peaceful Holiday.

Yours as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum