Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A right wing racist media outlet tells a bunch of racist lies about Rev. Sharpton

+2
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damn racists, that's all I can say. I bet they don't like muslims or little brown bags of garbage either.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/nyregion/questions-about-al-sharptons-finances-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=Moth-Hidden&module=inside-nyt-region&region=inside-nyt-region&WT.nav=inside-nyt-region&_r=1

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's about time the poverty pimp got called out .

2seaoat

He certainly lacks personal accountability on his tax matters. I have watched his show lately and have seen him slurring words and his sounding out of words which sounds like a fourth grader trying to learn to read. The reality is this man has done remarkably well for limited intellect and education, but that has been supplemented by an abundance of street smarts. There is no excuse spending employee with holdings and not properly depositing the same. This is usually the first sign of financial failure, and there is a huge disconnect when thinking that money is theirs......but small business people all over this country do the same thing.....and are faced with liens and the IRS chasing down the money owed.

It is always easiest to kill the messenger and ignore the message.

gatorfan

Bob wrote:Damn racists,  that's all I can say.  I bet they don't like muslims or little brown bags of garbage either.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/nyregion/questions-about-al-sharptons-finances-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=Moth-Hidden&module=inside-nyt-region®ion=inside-nyt-region&WT.nav=inside-nyt-region&_r=1

Wow, don't tell the NY Times employees they are "right wingers" - their hair will spontaneously ignite.

Lol... and seagoat jumps in to protect the sanctity and integrity of sharpton's message.

2seaoat

There is no sanctity when the message is wrong, and plenty of sanctity when the message is right. The Rev does not have the best batting average in that regard, but when his message is right, no matter how unpopular, he delivers the same. I have seen plenty of wrong messages, and a fundamental lack of knowledge which belies his lack of formal education and his level of intelligence. He bats about 600 which would make him a baseball star, but as a political activist those strike outs hurt his credibility.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Judith Miller in the CIA/Valerie Plame leak.
James Risen withholding critical investigation on NSA spying on citizens until after 2004 election.
And now this guilt by association attack on Sharpton which is nothing more than an attack on the President.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:There is no sanctity when the message is wrong, and plenty of sanctity when the message is right.   The Rev does not have the best batting average in that regard, but when his message is right, no matter how unpopular, he delivers the same.   I have seen plenty of wrong messages, and a fundamental lack of knowledge which belies his lack of formal education and his level of intelligence.  He bats about 600 which would make him a baseball star, but as a political activist those strike outs hurt his credibility.

Yea and the Jimmy Faye and Tammy Baker message "saved a bunch of souls to Jesus" so it didn't matter if they were crooks and con artists too.  They were still "batting 600".  And they were still stars.  roflmao

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
And now this guilt by association attack on Sharpton which is nothing more than an attack on the President.

So let me get this straight.

Whenever the press shines the spotlight on any black "spokesperson" and dares to reveal more about him to us, then that is automatically "an attack on the President"?

I gotta tell you, Tex, that would seem to be one of the most racist statements I've read.
Racists used to say "they all look alike". But now you're saying "they all think alike". Or more accurately "they all NEED to think alike". Or "they all need to be on the same page". Or "they're all in cahoots".

I guess it follows that this individual must speak for all white people...

https://www.facebook.com/NationalAssociationfortheAdvancementofWhitePeople

2seaoat

By golly Bob.....sometimes I can just get a whiff of it.....it is that smell which is a little off......like a guy who sneaks into movies and buys and sells stuff for a living.......my nose cannot get by the smell test on paying taxes......somehow my nose is rarely wrong.  If a nose could smile....it would be smiling having you lecture Al on paying taxes.......rip roaring laughter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:By golly Bob.....sometimes I can just get a whiff of it.....it is that smell which is a little off......like a guy who sneaks into movies and buys and sells stuff for a living.......my nose  cannot get by the smell test on paying taxes......somehow my nose is rarely wrong.  If a nose could smile....it would be smiling having you lecture Al on paying taxes.......rip roaring laughter.

I've been going to the same tax preparer and now his son (who took over for him after he died) for 30 years. They've always done my taxes legal.
Have I always taken every deduction and other loophole they could figure for me? Damn right.
Have I ever once had a balance with the IRS I didn't pay? No.

How about you.

2seaoat

So each of those buy and sells you turned over to your tax preparer the purchase price and sales price......My nose is laughing......just know to many folks with booths and pickers who take pride in not reporting income.....what a boy scout.....I finally met a saint in the ebay world......by golly nose.....quit laughing.....the snot is rolling down my face.

Me........almost entirely I am covered by 1099s............no room to use discretion on non reporting income......but my nose is still out of control.....I have met the first person who walks on water....an ebay bandito who reports his income....by golly.......Al is just stupid.......and now I have somebody who has concluded that I am.....quiet nose.

2seaoat

The nose is figuring the pay pal 1099ks probably caused early retirement on a lot of the boy scouts on EBAY who were selling big items.......by golly, Old Rev is accused of not PAYING taxes, or turning over employee contributions.......did not see one innuendo that he cheated by not reporting income......hmmmmmm.....my old nose still is getting a whiff of something....... on one hand there will be penalties, interest, and IRS liens, on the other hand a jail sentence........quiet nose.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So now you're not only an expert on sexual orientation,  you're now an expert on the collectibles business too?  
And in past threads you've indicated you know more about the law than lawyers do.  
Not to mention,  you have a unique ability to detect racism and bigotry in everyone else except yourself.
Is there anything you're NOT an expert on?  lol

2seaoat

Is there anything you're NOT an expert on? lol

Nope....your response confirms what the nose thought. I would want to change the subject if I did not report income, and thought the Rev not paying his obligation on withholding taxes disqualified his message......yep.....Tony Soprano was in the waste disposal business, the Rev is behind on his federal tax payments, and Ebay users report their sales income.......got to get more kleenex for the nose.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Is there anything you're NOT an expert on?  lol

Nope....your response confirms what the nose thought.  I would want to change the subject if I did not report income, and thought the Rev not paying his obligation on withholding taxes disqualified his message......yep.....Tony Soprano was in the waste disposal business, the Rev is behind on his federal tax payments, and Ebay users report their sales income.......got to get more kleenex for the nose.

Forgive me,  seaoat.  I didn't mean to go off-topic and talk about Sharpton in a thread about eBay sellers.  lol

I know you're like Professor Irwin Corey.  He billed himself as "the world's foremost authority" too.  But with all due respect, you might need to brush up a little on your eBay expertise.  
eBay sellers aren't as fortunate as Tony Soprano.  When any eBay seller reaches $10,000 in annual sales,  eBay sends the IRS the same 1099 that was sent in on you.  So you really need to use that Kleenex to wipe the same hole you keep talking out of. And it's not your nose. lol

2seaoat

I call BS. I know Pay Pals threshold is 200 items and $20,000. My nose is still smiling.......scan a 1099 you have received from ebay.......It is bad enough that they are not sending them at $600....but then all the boy scouts would leave.....the old nose called this correctly.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There is no sanctity when the message is wrong, and plenty of sanctity when the message is right.   The Rev does not have the best batting average in that regard, but when his message is right, no matter how unpopular, he delivers the same.   I have seen plenty of wrong messages, and a fundamental lack of knowledge which belies his lack of formal education and his level of intelligence.  He bats about 600 which would make him a baseball star, but as a political activist those strike outs hurt his credibility.  

A staunch racist, who advocates riots and violence is, in the eyes of our lost soul 2seaoat...a STAR.

Just nauseating.

2seaoat

Sorry Bob....but the nose was right. EBAY does not issue a 1099 because they cannot confirm the transfer of funds, even though their system shows it as a sale. That is why Pay Pal is doing 1099s because they are the third party who is transferring funds and have the responsibility. You and I both know you did not report all your transactions because the system is wide open for tax cheats. I gave you all afternoon to continue with the BS.....but I had to pull the trigger.....you criticize somebody who reports his income, but is behind in his payments, yet you do not have clean hands.

Mr. Markle.......The Rev is not perfect, but his perspective and views need to be heard in America. He is much more right than he is wrong. He is not educated, and he does not have a high level of intelligence, but he gives a voice to the disenfranchised. Sorry you and Bob are uncomfortable with Black folks.

2seaoat

Crickets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum