Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin

+8
no stress
Floridatexan
knothead
boards of FL
2seaoat
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh, so now it is follow not chasing....

Following, chasing, stalking, ... take your pick.

Doesn't matter what you call it, it resulted in a 17-year-old kid shot dead on the sidewalk.

and he did stop following him.[/quote]

You're certainly quick to take the word of a proven liar.

Why is that?

Telstar likes this post

no stress

no stress

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. The man is innocent until proven guilty, I'll reserve judgement until then. Some of you would fit in nicely back in the lynchmob days lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh, so now it is follow not chasing....

Following, chasing, stalking, ... take your pick.

Doesn't matter what you call it, it resulted in a 17-year-old kid shot dead on the sidewalk.

and he did stop following him.

You're certainly quick to take the word of a proven liar.

Why is that?
[/quote]

I'll choose following ....chasing and stalking just don't fit the situation.

Because the evidence supports what Zimmerman has said from day one. Did you listen to the 911 tapes and read the police reports or are you jumping on the bandwagon and assuming murder because of Trayvon's race?

The only reason a person thinks zimmerman is guilty before a trial is because they suffer a latent prejudice against Mexicans.

Before you guilty racists deny it... you just aren't aware of it. We can see it... but you can't... just accept our word for it.

thank you for your participation.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Because the evidence supports what Zimmerman has said from day one. Did you listen to the 911 tapes and read the police reports or are you jumping on the bandwagon and assuming murder because of Trayvon's race?

Oh, so you're privy to all the evidence in this case, eh?

The Seminole County Sheriff’s Department’s Computer Aided Dispatch shows that Zimmerman called police to report a suspicious person, then told them the subject was running from him. The exchange between the dispatcher and Zimmerman shows that he was advised not to continue to follow Martin. One witness interviewed said she saw one of the subjects chasing the other, but could not see who was who. A recording of a female identified as Martin’s longtime friend who was on the phone with him just before the shooting said he began to run when he realized Zimmerman was following him.

“The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialogue to dispel each party’s concern,” the report said. “There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter.” - Sanford PD Lead Investigator Chris Serino

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/18/new-trayvon-martin-evidence-10-things-you-should-know/#ixzz2EDMykET6

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Zimmerman was armed; the deceased was not. Zimmerman was an adult; the deceased was not. Zimmerman had a prior history of violent behavior that got him fired from a previous security job. Neighborhood watch participants are not supposed to carry guns. Zimmerman is the one who claims he was returning to his vehicle (why was he out of his vehicle?).

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin - Page 2 Brokenrecord

Let the trial determine the facts rather than little bits and pieces leaked to the media and debated endlessly. This is just one of MANY cases occurring in this country.

This is the first discussion of this subject I've seen for months. My own statement was something similar: wait for the trial. I don't blame people for becoming jaded after the protracted and needlessly publicized trials of Simpson and Anthony. I knew people who rushed home to see the latest episode, but I'm not one of those people. I don't follow firetrucks or pine for public hangings either.

But here we are discussing the alleged murderer's injuries, which could have been self-inflicted...can anyone verify that they weren't?

Telstar likes this post

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Zimmerman was armed; the deceased was not. Zimmerman was an adult; the deceased was not. Zimmerman had a prior history of violent behavior that got him fired from a previous security job. Neighborhood watch participants are not supposed to carry guns. Zimmerman is the one who claims he was returning to his vehicle (why was he out of his vehicle?).

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin - Page 2 Brokenrecord

Let the trial determine the facts rather than little bits and pieces leaked to the media and debated endlessly. This is just one of MANY cases occurring in this country.

This is the first discussion of this subject I've seen for months. My own statement was something similar: wait for the trial. I don't blame people for becoming jaded after the protracted and needlessly publicized trials of Simpson and Anthony. I knew people who rushed home to see the latest episode, but I'm not one of those people. I don't follow firetrucks or pine for public hangings either.

But here we are discussing the alleged murderer's injuries, which could have been self-inflicted...can anyone verify that they weren't?

Uh well the police were on scene very shortly after the incident and there were witnesses. No one mentioned seeing Zimmerman outside next to a dead body beating himself about the head and face.

Do you think maybe Zimmerman ran home before the police got there and hit himself several times with a hammer?

PkrBum wrote:The only reason a person thinks zimmerman is guilty before a trial is because they suffer a latent prejudice against Mexicans.

Before you guilty racists deny it... you just aren't aware of it. We can see it... but you can't... just accept our word for it.

thank you for your participation.

We obviously have a couple of closet racist on this forum who hate Mexicans.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

The Seminole County Sheriff’s Department’s Computer Aided Dispatch shows that Zimmerman called police to report a suspicious person, then told them the subject was running from him. The exchange between the dispatcher and Zimmerman shows that he was advised not to continue to follow Martin. One witness interviewed said she saw one of the subjects chasing the other, but could not see who was who. A recording of a female identified as Martin’s longtime friend who was on the phone with him just before the shooting said he began to run when he realized Zimmerman was following him.

“The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialogue to dispel each party’s concern,” the report said. “There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter.” - Sanford PD Lead Investigator Chris Serino

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/18/new-trayvon-martin-evidence-10-things-you-should-know/#ixzz2EDMykET6

Privy? I am privy to the information that has been made public.

Trayvon's girlfriend told Trayvon to run home but he didn't ....why didn't he?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So what's your point. I am 63 years old, 6' 3" and weigh 197 lbs. I know several teenagers that could take me in hand to hand combat and I certainly am not ashamed to say so. However I will not stand idly by and allow him to beat the shit out of me if I am armed, which I always am when I leave home. The law is in place to allow one to protect themselves if they believe their life or the life of others is in danger.

If someone breaks into my house and starts beating on me or my wife with fists only, no weapon, he in all likelihood will be taken out in a body bag. If the authorities want to charge me as they did Zimmerman, then by all means do so, at least I will go to jail knowing that I am there for defending myself and my family.

I hear what you're saying, loud and clear, and I feel the same way. However, no one broke into Zimmerman's house or, to my knowledge, harmed any member of his family, nor should he have had a reasonable expectation that the teen posed a threat to his family or to anyone else for that matter.

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

My guess is that he was afraid to run for fear of being shot in the back. Do you have testimony or other evidence to corroborate Zimmerman's account?

Telstar likes this post

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Damn.

The racist tough-guy wannabe initiated a conflict with a 17-year-old, that it's now obvious, he was not capable of ending without a gun.

What a pathetic fucking criminal pussy.

You must call the prosecution and tell them you'll testify since you know exactly what happened. The are fortunate to have such a good witness!

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Watcher

Watcher

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Damn.

The racist tough-guy wannabe initiated a conflict with a 17-year-old, that it's now obvious, he was not capable of ending without a gun.

What a pathetic fucking criminal pussy.

You must call the prosecution and tell them you'll testify since you know exactly what happened. The are fortunate to have such a good witness!

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

You're saying that Sal knows exactly what happened. Fair enough. He probably doesn't. But then why not say the same to the others here who have no problem making their own guesses about a situation they also did not see?

Telstar likes this post

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

My guess is that he was afraid to run for fear of being shot in the back. Do you have testimony or other evidence to corroborate Zimmerman's account?

But that is just a guess....my guess is,
if Trayvon was afraid of getting shot he would not have doubled back.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So what's your point. I am 63 years old, 6' 3" and weigh 197 lbs. I know several teenagers that could take me in hand to hand combat and I certainly am not ashamed to say so. However I will not stand idly by and allow him to beat the shit out of me if I am armed, which I always am when I leave home. The law is in place to allow one to protect themselves if they believe their life or the life of others is in danger.

If someone breaks into my house and starts beating on me or my wife with fists only, no weapon, he in all likelihood will be taken out in a body bag. If the authorities want to charge me as they did Zimmerman, then by all means do so, at least I will go to jail knowing that I am there for defending myself and my family.

I hear what you're saying, loud and clear, and I feel the same way. However, no one broke into Zimmerman's house or, to my knowledge, harmed any member of his family, nor should he have had a reasonable expectation that the teen posed a threat to his family or to anyone else for that matter.

FT if you read the reports...there had been multiple recent robberies, burglaries and home invasions in the gated community where Zimmerman lived.

Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OK let me rephrase, suppose I am attacked by an unarmed offender in public. I am still armed and by beating the crap out of me I am in fear of my life, I could pull my gun and blow him away and the law would in most cases be on my side.

Even though Martin did not break into Zimmerman's house, the latest picture certainly shows evidence that he was attacked. He definitely did not get the broken bloody nose after he shot Martin.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OK let me rephrase, suppose I am attacked by an unarmed offender in public. I am still armed and by beating the crap out of me I am in fear of my life, I could pull my gun and blow him away and the law would in most cases be on my side.

Even though Martin did not break into Zimmerman's house, the latest picture certainly shows evidence that he was attacked. He definitely did not get the broken bloody nose after he shot Martin.

It would depend on what color skin the person shot was... if that person looks like they could be related to the president of the united states... and what color your skin is... and what color the media says your skin is.

When do we get to talk about gun control?

PkrBum wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It would depend on what color skin the person shot was... if that person looks like they could be related to the president of the united states... and what color your skin is... and what color the media says your skin is.

When do we get to talk about gun control?

Bob Costas has already done that.

A View

We don't need to talk about gun control, George Z. had control of his gun!

A View wrote:We don't need to talk about gun control, George Z. had control of his gun!

Oh... any chance we can include evil rich people or corporations or the military?

PkrBum wrote:
A View wrote:We don't need to talk about gun control, George Z. had control of his gun!

Oh... any chance we can include evil rich people or corporations or the military?

Lets not forget GWB. Libs just don't feel warm and fuzzy unless they are throwing GWB under the bus.

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Of all the statements ever said about this case, your's has been the stupidest so far-hands down!

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Why would he think he would be shot? He wouldn't know Zimmerman had a gun until the actual fight.

There are several reasons why I think Zimmerman's story is plausible and it is called circumstantial evidence. The first is Zimmerman called the police and was waiting for them.Unless he was crazy and there is no evidence of that , he would have no reason to attack Martin first.Besdies Martin was much bigger than Zimmerman. The police were minutes away. The second is the physical evidence which supports Zimmerman's story. He had a broken nose and abrasions on the back of his head which validates his head being hit on the concrete. It really doesn't matter if he followed Martin-that's not illegal nor is it justification for Martin to attack him, if Zimmerman did. I think The SA is going to lose this case by overcharging.BTW, teenagers are some of the most dangerous to deal with so his age shouldn't be a factor. I think it's just an unfortunate incident that got out of control.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:The first is Zimmerman called the police and was waiting for them.

wrong

Unless he was crazy and there is no evidence of that ,

Wrong

he would have no reason to attack Martin first.

wrong

Besdies Martin was much bigger than Zimmerman.

Wrong

The second is the physical evidence which supports Zimmerman's story.

Wrong

I think The SA is going to lose this case by overcharging.

maybe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum