Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin

+8
no stress
Floridatexan
knothead
boards of FL
2seaoat
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/12/03/zimmermans-attorney-releases-photo/

It's interesting that this wasn't released during the media storm... did I hear correctly that the State/prosecution withheld this photo?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:It's interesting that this wasn't released during the media storm... did I hear correctly that the State/prosecution withheld this photo?

That picture would not support the Martin supporters wish to make this a blatant attack and murder of a black youth...remember the term "White-Hispanic" was conducive for the racism they wished to generate.

Wow! His nose looks all distorted. It's reprehensible the prosecution withheld this photo and let Zimmerman and his family get maimed like they did from the country.

Sal

Sal

Damn.

The racist tough-guy wannabe initiated a conflict with a 17-year-old, that it's now obvious, he was not capable of ending without a gun.

What a pathetic fucking criminal pussy.

Telstar likes this post

Sal wrote:Damn.

The racist tough-guy wannabe initiated a conflict with a 17-year-old, that it's now obvious, he was not capable of ending without a gun.

Why is he a racist and how do you know Martin didn't attack him? I'd shot him too if he was banging my head on the concrete.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

Why is he a racist and how do you know Martin didn't attack him? I'd shot him too if he was banging my head on the concrete.

If you choose to chase a kid through a neighborhood for the crime of being black, and then when you find yourself pinned beneath that kid because you can't handle the confrontation you initiated and shoot him dead, then you're guilty of manslaughter, if not murder.

Last edited by Sal on 12/4/2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar likes this post

Why do you hate Mexican Americans?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Why do you hate Mexican Americans?

At least you've finally pinpointed where your problem lies.

lol

Telstar likes this post

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

If you choose to chase a kid through a neighborhood for the crime of being black, and then when you find yourself pinned beneath that kid because you can't handle the confrontation you initiated and shoot him dead, then you're guilty of manslaughter, if not murder.

Hate to say it but the little POS got what he deserved, maybe if he had parents that were not POS's and raised him to be a good person he would still be here. No in typical thug fashion he decided to assault a man and got shot for it. One less criminal in the world.

Good thing Zimmerman shot him, he might be dead had he not been armed. Just another example of an armed citizen using a gun to prevent his own death. One less POS for society to deal with.

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Having a conflict w/ someone doesn't mean you have a right to attempt kill someone by smashing their head on concrete. Whatever the reasons of the conflict do not justify that. Self defense is a legal justification. I think it was an unfortunate incident that resulted in a death but Martin was not justified in going as far as he did.

2seaoat

All I ever wanted was a trial.....I trust the American Jury system.....we are blessed to be judged by our peers, and the defendant has a very good attorney, and I believe in the end justice will be served.

When nothing was done......that unfortunately sounds a bit too much like Escambia County......a pain that begins in the pit of one's stomach....when you think that some folks keep issues away from their peers, and unilaterally make decisions to keep something from juries, or having special kangaroo courts to have an inquest, instead of a grand jury.....funny things do not beget confidence in our system. This trial is going to be the best of what America offers.....a chance for a grieving family to get closer to the truth, and a chance for a person presumed innocent to stay out of jail.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Chasing him? Wow....I thought he was following a suspicious person through a gated neighborhood while on the phone with the police. I remember the neighborhood was said to have had a recent increase in burglaries and home invasions.

But I guess the word chasing makes your scenario sound like Zimmerman was the aggressor.

2seaoat wrote:All I ever wanted was a trial.....I trust the American Jury system.....we are blessed to be judged by our peers, and the defendant has a very good attorney, and I believe in the end justice will be served.

When nothing was done......that unfortunately sounds a bit too much like Escambia County......a pain that begins in the pit of one's stomach....when you think that some folks keep issues away from their peers, and unilaterally make decisions to keep something from juries, or having special kangaroo courts to have an inquest, instead of a grand jury.....funny things do not beget confidence in our system. This trial is going to be the best of what America offers.....a chance for a grieving family to get closer to the truth, and a chance for a person presumed innocent to stay out of jail.

You mean like the Casey Anthony jury?

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Chasing him? Wow....I thought he was following a suspicious person through a gated neighborhood while on the phone with the police.

Who told him not to follow him.

Telstar likes this post

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Chasing him? Wow....I thought he was following a suspicious person through a gated neighborhood while on the phone with the police.

A dispatcher, not a cop. Besides the from all accounts of the incident when the dispatcher told him not to follow him he replied OK and headed back to his vehicle when Martin came up to him and ask if Zimmerman if he had a problem with him.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let's set a precedent that any asshole with a gun and a prior history of violence and scuffles with the law can stalk someone and generally be a giant douche. And once they begin to get their ass kicked, they can shoot you! It won't matter later that their bail is revoked for lying under oath about their financial situation, because there is no other account of them shooting you to state they completely injected them self into the situation to begin with! What a great story!

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Besides the from all accounts of the incident when the dispatcher told him not to follow him he replied OK and headed back to his vehicle when Martin came up to him and ask if Zimmerman if he had a problem with him.

LOL.

Yeah, if by "all accounts" you mean one account - the killer's.

I have a strong suspicion that the little girl who was on the phone with Martin at the time of the incident is going to vociferously contradict that version of events.

I'm not predicting a conviction.

The prosecution has far too steep a hill to climb for that.

That having been said, I think the prosecution must have a much stronger case than what's been reported in the press.

This is about as high profile a case as could be imagined, and the prosecutor wouldn't have brought the charges she did unless she was holding some pretty incriminating evidence.

Mr. Oats is right.

The lack of an arrest and a thorough investigation is what caused this controversy.

Because it indicates that Martin's life was devalued because of who he was.

Telstar likes this post

knothead

knothead

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:All I ever wanted was a trial.....I trust the American Jury system.....we are blessed to be judged by our peers, and the defendant has a very good attorney, and I believe in the end justice will be served.

You mean like the Casey Anthony jury?

. . . . . or O.J. Simpson?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Zimmerman was armed; the deceased was not. Zimmerman was an adult; the deceased was not. Zimmerman had a prior history of violent behavior that got him fired from a previous security job. Neighborhood watch participants are not supposed to carry guns. Zimmerman is the one who claims he was returning to his vehicle (why was he out of his vehicle?).

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan wrote:
Zimmerman was armed; the deceased was not. Zimmerman was an adult; the deceased was not. Zimmerman had a prior history of violent behavior that got him fired from a previous security job. Neighborhood watch participants are not supposed to carry guns. Zimmerman is the one who claims he was returning to his vehicle (why was he out of his vehicle?).

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin Brokenrecord

Let the trial determine the facts rather than little bits and pieces leaked to the media and debated endlessly. This is just one of MANY cases occurring in this country.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

Read the reports....for why he was out of his vehicle.

He had a permit for his gun.

According to what has been released by the Sanford Police Department, 17 year old Trayvon was actually six feet tall and weighed 160 pounds. But you probably wouldn't know that, based on most of the pictures circulated by the media.

Floridatexan wrote:

So what's your point. I am 63 years old, 6' 3" and weigh 197 lbs. I know several teenagers that could take me in hand to hand combat and I certainly am not ashamed to say so. However I will not stand idly by and allow him to beat the shit out of me if I am armed, which I always am when I leave home. The law is in place to allow one to protect themselves if they believe their life or the life of others is in danger.

If someone breaks into my house and starts beating on me or my wife with fists only, no weapon, he in all likelihood will be taken out in a body bag. If the authorities want to charge me as they did Zimmerman, then by all means do so, at least I will go to jail knowing that I am there for defending myself and my family.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh, so now it is follow not chasing....and he did stop following him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum