Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin

+8
no stress
Floridatexan
knothead
boards of FL
2seaoat
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:The first is Zimmerman called the police and was waiting for them.

wrong

Unless he was crazy and there is no evidence of that ,

Wrong

he would have no reason to attack Martin first.

wrong

Besdies Martin was much bigger than Zimmerman.

Wrong

The second is the physical evidence which supports Zimmerman's story.

Wrong

I think The SA is going to lose this case by overcharging.

maybe

Rolling Eyes

alecto wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
A View wrote:We don't need to talk about gun control, George Z. had control of his gun!

Oh... any chance we can include evil rich people or corporations or the military?

Lets not forget GWB. Libs just don't feel warm and fuzzy unless they are throwing GWB under the bus.

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWVVehDAlgphRWgquOE6G-3sjz8xBaGRe1nFl52lALnscnLSFmFQ

It's amazing how the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals always find a way to blame GWB.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmtaFq0kvQ

Smile

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:The first is Zimmerman called the police and was waiting for them.

wrong

Wrong

wrong

Wrong

Wrong

maybe

LOL! I don't think "wrong" is going to get it,Sal.You have no supporting arguments. Oh... and I'M RIGHT,SAL!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:

wrong

Wrong

wrong

Wrong

Wrong

maybe

LOL! I don't think "wrong" is going to get it,Sal.You have no supporting arguments. Oh... and I'M RIGHT,SAL!

You are right!

"wrong" is all you need when you hate Mexicans and white people... poor zimmerman never stood a chance.

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin - Page 3 9k=

I've been told repeatedly over the years by supposed experts on racism that only white folk can be racists.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXXLU8GFpw8

Smile

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:

wrong - he continued to stalk Martin even after the dispatcher told him to stand down

Wrong - look at this loon's history before and after this incident. The dude has issues.

wrong - he has a history of racism and stalking young black guys

Wrong - at most Martin weighed 160 - at least Zimmerman weighed 180 (probably closer to 190)

Wrong - there's physical evidence both supporting and contradicting Zimmerman's version of events (remember, he said Martin was struggling for his gun when he shot him - Martin had no gun poweder residue on his hands)

maybe

Then allow me to elaborate ^^^

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I'll choose following ....chasing and stalking just don't fit the situation.

Because the evidence supports what Zimmerman has said from day one. Did you listen to the 911 tapes and read the police reports or are you jumping on the bandwagon and assuming murder because of Trayvon's race?

Oh, so you're privy to all the evidence in this case, eh?

The Seminole County Sheriff’s Department’s Computer Aided Dispatch shows that Zimmerman called police to report a suspicious person, then told them the subject was running from him. The exchange between the dispatcher and Zimmerman shows that he was advised not to continue to follow Martin. One witness interviewed said she saw one of the subjects chasing the other, but could not see who was who. A recording of a female identified as Martin’s longtime friend who was on the phone with him just before the shooting said he began to run when he realized Zimmerman was following him.

“The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialogue to dispel each party’s concern,” the report said. “There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter.” - Sanford PD Lead Investigator Chris Serino

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/18/new-trayvon-martin-evidence-10-things-you-should-know/#ixzz2EDMykET6

Privy? I am privy to the information that has been made public.

Trayvon's girlfriend told Trayvon to run home but he didn't ....why didn't he?

My guess is that he was afraid to run for fear of being shot in the back. Do you have testimony or other evidence to corroborate Zimmerman's account?

But that is just a guess....my guess is,
if Trayvon was afraid of getting shot he would not have doubled back.

Do you know for a fact that he doubled back? Or is that Zimmerman's account?

Telstar likes this post

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I'll choose following ....chasing and stalking just don't fit the situation.

Because the evidence supports what Zimmerman has said from day one. Did you listen to the 911 tapes and read the police reports or are you jumping on the bandwagon and assuming murder because of Trayvon's race?

Oh, so you're privy to all the evidence in this case, eh?

The Seminole County Sheriff’s Department’s Computer Aided Dispatch shows that Zimmerman called police to report a suspicious person, then told them the subject was running from him. The exchange between the dispatcher and Zimmerman shows that he was advised not to continue to follow Martin. One witness interviewed said she saw one of the subjects chasing the other, but could not see who was who. A recording of a female identified as Martin’s longtime friend who was on the phone with him just before the shooting said he began to run when he realized Zimmerman was following him.

“The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialogue to dispel each party’s concern,” the report said. “There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter.” - Sanford PD Lead Investigator Chris Serino

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/18/new-trayvon-martin-evidence-10-things-you-should-know/#ixzz2EDMykET6

Privy? I am privy to the information that has been made public.

Trayvon's girlfriend told Trayvon to run home but he didn't ....why didn't he?

My guess is that he was afraid to run for fear of being shot in the back. Do you have testimony or other evidence to corroborate Zimmerman's account?

But that is just a guess....my guess is,
if Trayvon was afraid of getting shot he would not have doubled back.

Do you know for a fact that he doubled back? Or is that Zimmerman's account?

The evidence seems to indicate he doubled back....the evidence being the 911 tapes with Zimmerman and eyewitness accounts while taking in to consideration Trayvon's initial direction of travel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfrCkJIqx0
http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/evidence-that-trayvon-martin-doubled-back

2seaoat

As I said earlier....I do not have a dog in this fight, other than I wanted a trial. However, the certainty which people post that he will be found not guilty overlooks how powerful the state is when prosecuting a case. The defendant has an excellent attorney and he has a pretty good defense, and pretty favorable legal tenets.....but OJ Simpson and Anthony were the exceptions.....most defendants in criminal courts are overwhelmingly found guilty by juries.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Zimmerman was armed; the deceased was not. Zimmerman was an adult; the deceased was not. Zimmerman had a prior history of violent behavior that got him fired from a previous security job. Neighborhood watch participants are not supposed to carry guns. Zimmerman is the one who claims he was returning to his vehicle (why was he out of his vehicle?).

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin - Page 3 Brokenrecord

Let the trial determine the facts rather than little bits and pieces leaked to the media and debated endlessly. This is just one of MANY cases occurring in this country.

This is the first discussion of this subject I've seen for months. My own statement was something similar: wait for the trial. I don't blame people for becoming jaded after the protracted and needlessly publicized trials of Simpson and Anthony. I knew people who rushed home to see the latest episode, but I'm not one of those people. I don't follow firetrucks or pine for public hangings either.

But here we are discussing the alleged murderer's injuries, which could have been self-inflicted...can anyone verify that they weren't?

Of all the statements ever said about this case, your's has been the stupidest so far-hands down!

All these years of defending you and you insult my intelligence? Noted. Try and put yourself in the shoes of the shooter, and then tell me you wouldn't do anything, and I mean anything, after the fact, to make it appear that you didn't shoot in cold blood.

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Zimmerman was armed; the deceased was not. Zimmerman was an adult; the deceased was not. Zimmerman had a prior history of violent behavior that got him fired from a previous security job. Neighborhood watch participants are not supposed to carry guns. Zimmerman is the one who claims he was returning to his vehicle (why was he out of his vehicle?).

Color Photo of George Zimmerman From the Night He Killed Trayvon Martin - Page 3 Brokenrecord

Let the trial determine the facts rather than little bits and pieces leaked to the media and debated endlessly. This is just one of MANY cases occurring in this country.

This is the first discussion of this subject I've seen for months. My own statement was something similar: wait for the trial. I don't blame people for becoming jaded after the protracted and needlessly publicized trials of Simpson and Anthony. I knew people who rushed home to see the latest episode, but I'm not one of those people. I don't follow firetrucks or pine for public hangings either.

But here we are discussing the alleged murderer's injuries, which could have been self-inflicted...can anyone verify that they weren't?

Of all the statements ever said about this case, your's has been the stupidest so far-hands down!

All these years of defending you and you insult my intelligence? Noted. Try and put yourself in the shoes of the shooter, and then tell me you wouldn't do anything, and I mean anything, after the fact, to make it appear that you didn't shoot in cold blood.

That was not a reply to you,FT. It was to Nochain.Sorry if it got in the wrong column.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

That was not a reply to you,FT. It was to Nochain.Sorry if it got in the wrong column.

Are you sure?

no stress

no stress

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So what's your point. I am 63 years old, 6' 3" and weigh 197 lbs. I know several teenagers that could take me in hand to hand combat and I certainly am not ashamed to say so. However I will not stand idly by and allow him to beat the shit out of me if I am armed, which I always am when I leave home. The law is in place to allow one to protect themselves if they believe their life or the life of others is in danger.

If someone breaks into my house and starts beating on me or my wife with fists only, no weapon, he in all likelihood will be taken out in a body bag. If the authorities want to charge me as they did Zimmerman, then by all means do so, at least I will go to jail knowing that I am there for defending myself and my family.

I hear what you're saying, loud and clear, and I feel the same way. However, no one broke into Zimmerman's house or, to my knowledge, harmed any member of his family, nor should he have had a reasonable expectation that the teen posed a threat to his family or to anyone else for that matter.

OK let me rephrase, suppose I am attacked by an unarmed offender in public. I am still armed and by beating the crap out of me I am in fear of my life, I could pull my gun and blow him away and the law would in most cases be on my side.

Even though Martin did not break into Zimmerman's house, the latest picture certainly shows evidence that he was attacked. He definitely did not get the broken bloody nose after he shot Martin.

GR would have been justified in the killing. According to Florida statutes under the disparity in force provisions, you may use up to lethal force to fend off an attack by an unarmed person. Example circumstances: armed small person V/S large unarmed, elderly frail armed person V/S younger muscular unarmed person Etc. Under this provision you may use lethal force as long as you are where you are legally allowed to be.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Are you sure?

Yes, I thought Nochain said it. I wouldn't have said that to FT.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I got lost in the exchanges....who wanted to know if the injuries were self-inflicted?

Joanimaroni wrote:I got lost in the exchanges....who wanted to know if the injuries were self-inflicted?

I thought Nochain did.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I got lost in the exchanges....who wanted to know if the injuries were self-inflicted?

I thought Nochain did.

I thought it was FT and I responded to her.

Nochain wrote.....

Let the trial determine the facts rather than little bits and pieces leaked to the media and debated endlessly. This is just one of MANY cases occurring in this country. And, he posted the broken record

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I was the one who stated the possibility that Zimmerman might have self-inflicted his wounds. I think he's unstable enough to have done that in the moments after the shooting. I'm not saying he did...just noting the possibility. I'm not following the trial...that's for those who are directly involved, and the trial will proceed to whatever conclusion is reached by the jury and/or the judge. I'm just so happy I don't have to hear about it from Nancy Grace or have the trial endlessly played back over the airwaves. However, to me this smacks of vigillante justice and I believe Zimmerman, for whatever reason, pursued a wrong course of action which led to a needless death. Maybe he was trying to prove something...well, he did prove something, just not what he thought.

Telstar likes this post

I am of the belief Zimmerman was raked over the coals by the press looking for a sensational story. The fact that they played a edited clip of his 911 call making it look like he was a racist was very telling and they will have to tell now in a court why they did that. You can't believe what the press says. There is no way Zimmerman could have inflicted the injuries on the back of his head before the police came. Martin had no injuries on him. The forensics clearly showed Martin was shot at close range while on top of him.The other theories just don't fly.

He's not very bright, and his lawsuit more than proves it. He will have his past chewed up like a doggie treat. His racist remarks and open disrespect in the workplace, etc, etc....

And for them to publicize his lawsuit doesn't play well for his trial. His defense team is trying to poison the jury pool, and stir up even more BS in the public venue.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/06/zimmerman-publicizes-defamation-lawsuit-against-nbc/

Ladies and gentleman....step right up and see the 3 ring circus. The clowns will be along soon, juggling reality and justice while drinking 3 martinis and cashing checks.

Anyone wanna bet on his payday for the rights to this self made tragedy he's enduring....?

W_T_M wrote:He's not very bright, and his lawsuit more than proves it. He will have his past chewed up like a doggie treat. His racist remarks and open disrespect in the workplace, etc, etc....

And for them to publicize his lawsuit doesn't play well for his trial. His defense team is trying to poison the jury pool, and stir up even more BS in the public venue.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/06/zimmerman-publicizes-defamation-lawsuit-against-nbc/

Ladies and gentleman....step right up and see the 3 ring circus. The clowns will be along soon, juggling reality and justice while drinking 3 martinis and cashing checks.

Anyone wanna bet on his payday for the rights to this self made tragedy he's enduring....?

His past has been chewed up and he's been dragged through the mud above and beyond. I don't think it could be any worse but I didn't like is lying about his money to the court. That was stupid.

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum