Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations to President Barack Hussein Obama and his re-election.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Congratulations to President Barack Hussein Obama and his re-election.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:Congratulations to President Barack Hussein Obama and his re-election.
nice post, markle.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Markle wrote:Congratulations to President Barack Hussein Obama and his re-election.

For the sake of being gracious, I'll join you in the congratulations, Markle.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think Markle should take an introspective look.... Four years of anti-Obama forum cut-and-pastes; many of these posted dozens of times (or even hundreds) repeatedly on many forums all over Florida and out of state--including the PNJ forum and the Pensacola Discussion Forum. How did any of this influence the 2012 election?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

[quote="ZVUGKTUBM"]I think Markle should take an introspective look.... Four years of anti-Obama forum cut-and-pastes; many of these posted dozens of times (or even hundreds) repeatedly on many forums all over Florida and out of state--including the PNJ forum and the Pensacola Discussion Forum. How did any of this influence the 2012 election?[/quote

Most of the people voting for Obama and suckling at the teat of government freebies were too illiterate to read.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think Markle should take an introspective look.... Four years of anti-Obama forum cut-and-pastes; many of these posted dozens of times (or even hundreds) repeatedly on many forums all over Florida and out of state--including the PNJ forum and the Pensacola Discussion Forum. How did any of this influence the 2012 election?

Not one bit,Z just like all the lies the repugs told about Obama didn't faze intelligent people.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not one bit,Z just like all the lies the repugs told about Obama didn't faze intelligent people.
Excellent point. After the re-election of Obama my second thing to be happy about was that the big rollers couldn't buy the election. That is really a surprise to me, a very pleasant one.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Excellent point. After the re-election of Obama my second thing to be happy about was that the big rollers couldn't buy the election. That is really a surprise to me, a very pleasant one.

I think it's a shock to them too. I notice the repugs are kinda adjusting their attitude.Boehner calls for partisanship now when they wouldn't consider anything before. Their jobs will be on the line for the next 4 years as they weren't able to usurp Obama. A slap down they very much needed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum