Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Yeah, Muslim's everywhere are expressing their love for the appeasement policies of President Barack Hussein Obama.

OBAMA FLASHBACK: "The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease"

Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America's relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/14/FLASHBACK-Obama-The-Day-Im-Inaugurated-Muslim-Hostility-Will-Ease

2seaoat

Listen to what he said....it will ultimately lead us to safety.......did you even listen to the tape and what was said?

"the Bush Doctrine", as it came to describe other elements, including the controversial policy of preventive war, which held that the United States should depose foreign regimes that represented a potential or perceived threat to the security of the United States, even if that threat was not immediate; a policy of spreading democracy around the world, especially in the Middle East, as a strategy for combating terrorism;

I voted for Bush. It is agreed by most people that democracy is a stated goal of American interests in this world. The Arab spring is the culmination of years of hard work by State, CIA, and the Defense Department to accomplish those goals. Libya has been freed. Egypt has been freed. Syria is in the process, and Iran will fall. These were our stated goals.........it is a journey, and the idea that President Bush or President Obama would magically reach that goal under their watch is simply ignorant of Foreign Relations.

Oh, and if somebody was kicking your butt.....would your want to try to hurt that person........it does not take a rocket scientist to see Al Queda fingerprints on much of this unrest.....to which I reply DUHHHHHHHHH!

2seaoat wrote:Listen to what he said....it will ultimately lead us to safety.......did you even listen to the tape and what was said?

"the Bush Doctrine", as it came to describe other elements, including the controversial policy of preventive war, which held that the United States should depose foreign regimes that represented a potential or perceived threat to the security of the United States, even if that threat was not immediate; a policy of spreading democracy around the world, especially in the Middle East, as a strategy for combating terrorism;

I voted for Bush. It is agreed by most people that democracy is a stated goal of American interests in this world. The Arab spring is the culmination of years of hard work by State, CIA, and the Defense Department to accomplish those goals. Libya has been freed. Egypt has been freed. Syria is in the process, and Iran will fall. These were our stated goals.........it is a journey, and the idea that President Bush or President Obama would magically reach that goal under their watch is simply ignorant of Foreign Relations.

Oh, and if somebody was kicking your butt.....would your want to try to hurt that person........it does not take a rocket scientist to see Al Queda fingerprints on much of this unrest.....to which I reply DUHHHHHHHHH!

Freed from what? Freed to have the Muslim Brotherhood now take over and institute a full blown theocracy complete with Sharia Law? Seaoat, I think that if you take a honest look around, the devil we were dealing with in the past is preferrable than the devil we unlocked by Obama promoting this unrest and governmental overthrow. If the people had at least a high school education, they might be open to interpreting things for themselves and making their own choices. That's not the issue in these nations where most don't finish middle school and depend upon Imams for their political and religious knowledge where government is a combination of both. Of the small percentage of people who are highly educated in these societies, once they speak out against the theocracy (like in Iran) they are jailed, beaten and even killed. They won't stick around their own nations and fix it. They will just immigrate to places with more freedoms (the west).

2seaoat

The ultimate battle is a dark ages vision which fights modernity, vs young people who are being connected to a world of change through technology. If anybody thinks that the internet can be put back into the can.....it cannot. It is not a battle which will be won by bombs or jets. It will be won by freedom to watch what you want on TV, tweet, and email ........and the United States is the biggest threat to fundamentalist because they can see young Muslims who are free.

Think of the American Taliban and Elvis......his hips did more to change America than politicians who thought they could stop youth........the revolution has started.

2seaoat wrote:The ultimate battle is a dark ages vision which fights modernity, vs young people who are being connected to a world of change through technology. If anybody thinks that the internet can be put back into the can.....it cannot. It is not a battle which will be won by bombs or jets. It will be won by freedom to watch what you want on TV, tweet, and email ........and the United States is the biggest threat to fundamentalist because they can see young Muslims who are free.

Think of the American Taliban and Elvis......his hips did more to change America than politicians who thought they could stop youth........the revolution has started.

The Taliban have had internet and cell phone for years my man and they are still evil bastages hell bent on making us part of the next Caliphate.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I guess that Obama thought that because he ate dog as a kid and went to school in Indonesia that the whole world would love him.

2seaoat

I do not think he was naive enough to think that anybody would love him, but he is the American dream which every young kid throughout the world can see that something inherently powerful exists in America......freedom. He is a powerful ambassador, and we will win this battle.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Yeah, Muslim's everywhere are expressing their love for the appeasement policies of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America's relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/14/FLASHBACK-Obama-The-Day-Im-Inaugurated-Muslim-Hostility-Will-Ease

I thought Brietbart was a ghost?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle wrote:Yeah, Muslim's everywhere are expressing their love for the appeasement policies of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Went to Egypt and apologized....spoke the language...said 9-11 made Americans act in ways that went against out beliefs....and appeased further...well look how well that's worked...Candidate [Name-COWH] campaigned that the Bush Admin had ruined America's image throughout the world and that HE would restore America's standing...Now we know what the rest of the world feels about our new standing...At the Dem Convention the COWH made reference to Romney being NEW to foreign policy...and this mess is after four years of the COWH's expertise?...In this campaign foreign policy was supposed to be the centerpiece of the COWH's campaign...couldn't show his economic record and now his leadership characteristics are being questioned...Time for the COWH to become the FOWH...

2seaoat wrote:I do not think he was naive enough to think that anybody would love him, but he is the American dream which every young kid throughout the world can see that something inherently powerful exists in America......freedom. He is a powerful ambassador, and we will win this battle.

He's an empty suit that will be the former occupant of the WH in January. I see your true colors coming through though. You were an Obamaite all along.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not think he was naive enough to think that anybody would love him, but he is the American dream which every young kid throughout the world can see that something inherently powerful exists in America......freedom. He is a powerful ambassador, and we will win this battle.

He's an empty suit that will be the former occupant of the WH in January. I see your true colors coming through though. You were an Obamaite all along.
This is BIGGER than being an 'COWH-ite'!...He's supposed to be President of the United States NOT an apologist and appeaser!...We've got our properties/people being attacked and killed and the best the WH spokesperson can muster is...this really isn't an attack on Americans and were proud of the president's foreign policy!....So those animals protesting chanting Death to America and We are all Osama are really pro-America?...We are sending BILLIONS to Egypt and that government CHOSE not to protect the American Embassy...Again..we are and have let our guard down and we are getting slapped in the face both on the diplomatic field and now the getting Americans killed...Either protect ourselves or pull out of those countries that refuse to provide protection...QUIT being an AMASSADOR attempting to be politically correct to our enemies and figure out who are friends are and back them up!...If not...close up the shops and bring the Embassy Personnel home and cut off funding to these animals...

2seaoat

No, the difference is that I do not hate the man. I have great respect for the man. I simply disagree with many of his policies which I believe are wrong. It is simplistic to think just because I fundamentally disagree with the democratic mantra of more teachers, fire, and police that somehow this translates into concern about the President's foreign policy. I think the President gets an A+ in foreign Relations and a C- on Domestic Policy.

So you think I come on this forum and pretend to be a Republican, and I really am a Democrat. I simply believe that policy is complex, and simplistic and ill informed people cannot distinguish. The President has been a good ambassador for the power of the American Dream and the freedom of our system. Our system will prevail, not because we bark louder, or drop bombs on somebody because they dislike us, but because every human being on this planet is striving for that same American Dream where freedom is a reality.

America is pretty sophisticated. The American Taliban does in fact exist. It too fights modernity. However, ignorance will not prevail in this country despite some of the absurd threads that pass for rational discussion of political issues in America. The Election is over. It was over when Mitt Romney stole the Republican nomination with 9-1 spending to make other good Republicans look bad. President Obama will get 300 electoral votes.......the rest is silliness and like Ann Coulter said.....we will nominate Mitt Romney......we will lose. Is she like me......you know.......a closet Democrat........or is she a realist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasser_Arafat#Founding_of_Fatah

Back in the 60's when I was stationed in Ankara, Turkey fatah recruited in the college's, they protested, threw molotov cocktails, rocks, overturned and burned military vehicles at the embassies and headquarters where I worked.

Now you all blame Obama. Do anyone of you really think that all this shit just started while he was Presdent? Hell many Presidents before could have possibly stopped this long before 2012 but they chose not to. I believe that peace may have been brokered 40 years ago, but I also believe there have been many instigators against peace in the middle east and one of them have always been Israel.

The only difference today than 40 and 50 years ago is the media reporting it.

I notice someone gave me a negative, I guess the truth is hard to handle for you younger war mongers and your hatred for the President. And that is why there will never be peace in the world because there are so many just like you on this earth.

2seaoat

Each of us must weigh the issues and a candidate's position. I think ignoring history and not understanding complex issues is really nothing more than being lazy. In your example, Turkey has become in the past 50 years a mostly westernized culture where radical Islam has not tipped the scale of the average citizen trying to improve their family's economic condition as theocracy is less important......but even in this country, their have been protests and anger which has surfaced.

The question should be why. It is amusing to see simple people describe cause and effect in science. It is equally amusing to see the same in political science and foreign relations. I think the truth of the frustration is found in the street vendor who simply burned himself up with little or no options with the pervasive corruption all too common in post colonial Middle East where dictatorships propped up by our foreign aid were making themselves and their families rich. A film insulting the prophet may be the apparent cause of the unrest, but to diminish the anger of the mass population from real cause and effect is simplistic and really not worth a discussion if individuals are so myopic not to realize that the cause are in fact fifty years in the making, and will not be solved by this simplistic idea that we need to get tough.....pure unadulterated idiocy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Listen to what he said....it will ultimately lead us to safety.......did you even listen to the tape and what was said?

Democracy is not a commodity that can be "exported". Meanwhile, as Bush was taking the country to war in both Afghanistan and Iraq, the Patriot Act and the Dept. of Homeland Security and the TSA were busily taking our own country in another direction. It's hard to miss the irony of our official message to Iraq as we destroyed their country...but, but, but...we're bringing you DEMOCRACY. Oh, please.

2seaoat wrote:No, the difference is that I do not hate the man. I have great respect for the man. I simply disagree with many of his policies which I believe are wrong. It is simplistic to think just because I fundamentally disagree with the democratic mantra of more teachers, fire, and police that somehow this translates into concern about the President's foreign policy. I think the President gets an A+ in foreign Relations and a C- on Domestic Policy.

So you think I come on this forum and pretend to be a Republican, and I really am a Democrat. I simply believe that policy is complex, and simplistic and ill informed people cannot distinguish. The President has been a good ambassador for the power of the American Dream and the freedom of our system. Our system will prevail, not because we bark louder, or drop bombs on somebody because they dislike us, but because every human being on this planet is striving for that same American Dream where freedom is a reality.

America is pretty sophisticated. The American Taliban does in fact exist. It too fights modernity. However, ignorance will not prevail in this country despite some of the absurd threads that pass for rational discussion of political issues in America. The Election is over. It was over when Mitt Romney stole the Republican nomination with 9-1 spending to make other good Republicans look bad. President Obama will get 300 electoral votes.......the rest is silliness and like Ann Coulter said.....we will nominate Mitt Romney......we will lose. Is she like me......you know.......a closet Democrat........or is she a realist.

I think all of your postings on this subject are spot on..
I get a kick out of the ABO crowd frothing at the mouth with their hatred for the man..

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:
I get a kick out of the ABO crowd frothing at the mouth with their hatred for the man..

Few if any of the Conservatives I know hate President Barack Hussein Obama. He seems like a good husband and father. Although it would seem difficult living with a man of his massive ego and arrogance. It is probably made easier by the First Lady having thirty assistants.

Given President Obama's anti-American upbringing and who he chose as his mentors, friends, associates and appointees, I do HATE what he id doing to our country.

President Obama's policies of apology and appeasement have left the rest of the world viewing us, for the first time, as weak and indecisive.

The Middle East is ON FIRE. We have our embassies being burned, employees and an Ambassador assassinated in planned, coordinated attacks on...9/11. None of our embassies had beefed up security, some had no Marines, some of the Marines had no bullets for their weapons.

Then the White House wants us to believe that this had nothing to do with 9/11 but rather a film clip that came out months ago.

Now, while the Middle East is on fire, our economy continues to run off the cliff...again, President Obama continues his fund raisers in Las Vegas, where he told US not to go and YUCKING it up on David Letterman.

That I HATE. Not him.

It hasn't ceased, but it has multiplied.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:
2seaoat wrote:No, the difference is that I do not hate the man. I have great respect for the man. I simply disagree with many of his policies which I believe are wrong. It is simplistic to think just because I fundamentally disagree with the democratic mantra of more teachers, fire, and police that somehow this translates into concern about the President's foreign policy. I think the President gets an A+ in foreign Relations and a C- on Domestic Policy.

They are going to be fun to watch the day after the coming election...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

It is going to be great to watch the Allied Van lines move the Kenyan-in-Chief's stuff. Can't wait for that day in January 2013. American conservatives do "hate and despise" this man. We have to get this guy out of office. Whatever it takes.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:

They are going to be fun to watch the day after the coming election...

It doesnt really matter what we as posters do to increase your entertainment value as far as politics goes.

What matters is what will the country be like. And I think we've all gotten a taste of that. Although I am sure it will be twice as bitter tasting the second go round. I think that when the masses here such as the retired and gov teet suckers will start getting thier taste of it.

It will be bitter sweet in a way.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

For the last time, Seaoat, democracy cannot be exported. That was Bush/Cheney's biggest lie...to cover their tracks on the decision to go to war, first in Afghanistan (over a pipeline deal gone bad), and then in Iraq (in a naked bid to corner their oil supply). The Bushes and the Cheneys and people like them have no allegiance to the USA...never had, never will. Money is their god.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

For the last time, Seaoat, democracy cannot be exported. That was Bush/Cheney's biggest lie...to cover their tracks on the decision to go to war, first in Afghanistan (over a pipeline deal gone bad), and then in Iraq (in a naked bid to corner their oil supply). The Bushes and the Cheneys and people like them have no allegiance to the USA...never had, never will. Money is their god.

OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease If this is Muslim Hostitility at ease, I hate to think what NOT being as ease might be.
OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease Protest-Map-1
Read more:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/09/map-muslim-protests-around-world/56865/

Money is obviously the god of Progressives as well. Just so it is someone ELSE'S money.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Democracy has been exported all over the world. Been napping again?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum