Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is another blatant cover-up the final nail in the coffin of the failing re-election of President Barack Hussein Obama?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Is the blatant cover-up of how the murderous attack on Benghazi the final nail in the coffin of the failing re-election of President Barack Hussein Obama?

The continuing twisted stories coming from President Obama vividly demonstrate their panic over a brutally murderous attack by al Qaeda on the very anniversary of 9/11 boggles the mind.

Our Embassy was pleading NOT to not have so much of their security yanked in such dangerous conditions. They were REFUSED.

Where was President? He went to bed, made a brief speech in the Rose Garden and took off for a major fund raiser in Las Vegas. Obviously President Obama DOES NOT GET IT!

Is another blatant cover-up the final nail in the coffin of the failing re-election of President Barack Hussein Obama? Not-getting-it-clueless-from-chicago-political-poster-1282140447-2

Markle wrote:Is the blatant cover-up of how the murderous attack on Benghazi the final nail in the coffin of the failing re-election of President Barack Hussein Obama?

The continuing twisted stories coming from President Obama vividly demonstrate their panic over a brutally murderous attack by al Qaeda on the very anniversary of 9/11 boggles the mind.

Our Embassy was pleading NOT to not have so much of their security yanked in such dangerous conditions. They were REFUSED.

Where was President? He went to bed, made a brief speech in the Rose Garden and took off for a major fund raiser in Las Vegas. Obviously President Obama DOES NOT GET IT!

Is another blatant cover-up the final nail in the coffin of the failing re-election of President Barack Hussein Obama? Not-getting-it-clueless-from-chicago-political-poster-1282140447-2

The entire Libya tragedy is right on the doorsteps of the White House...Knowing that there had been previous attacks....9-11 anniversary date was upcoming...Request from the ambassador for increased security...that the embassy was under attack....and knowing it was a terrorist attack and STILL...being arrogant/incompetent/politically correct enough to blame it on an internet movie that came out months earlier...call it a result of a spontaneous protest....and to have the COWH and the Sec of State then apologize for this internet movie only made the situation worse...Several members of the COWH's campaign and staff went on the news show circuit and continued the rhetoric...Suddenly it's called what it was...a terrorist attack and Sec of State Clinton takes responsibility...then UN Amb Rice blames it on Intell...But thankfully the murders of four Americans wasn't enough to keep the COWH from a campaign fundraiser and an appearance on The View where when asked again...did not/would not admit that it was a terrorist attack....As in so many cases with politicians the original tragedy was compounded with the lies and cover-ups that followed..all this for political correctness?....This administration has proven itself to be untrustworth....Lastly...after the second debate in which Candy Crowley protected the COWH...the COWH said....If you want to be president of the United States you have to be honest with the American People...This after all the lies and coverups so by his own words....He should not continue to be POTUS....

2seaoat

I have read every link provided which has come to your conclusion that Ambassador Smith was pleading for more security for himself.....and not one word have I found that agrees with your conclusion. Please provide a link, and then copy and paste his words where he is pleading for the same.....maybe just another case of Romnesia........

The race is over. Romney cannot win Ohio. Wisconsin and Iowa will go with Obama.......and getting a few more popular votes in Alabama is not going to change the electoral results.

It worries me that you are only able to connect dots in one direction... that is bias and an inability to be objective.

2seaoat

I have consistently said that if you show me a memo from the ambassador asking for more security for himself that I would definitely buy into a failure of policy.......I am still waiting to be objective.....but in the meantime I have links which confirm that in fact he did not ask for the same. The reason he did not ask for the same is that is was an active CIA operation and they were fighting a battle everyday.....but the folks who think that this was about creating a wall around a compound with a few more armed guards......yep.....simple answers.

Yep... simple. You can draw conclusions from a 401k... but can't determine from ambassadors own words that volatility was increasing, that terrorists were gaining in strength and becoming so bold as to fly their flag... to attack the red cross... the british ambassador... our consulate prior to the fatal attack...

Would you think that senario calls for increased security... or decreased security?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

We deserve better as they did.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Inappropriate to lie to public; just don’t answer questions
Q: Describe a situation when you think it’s appropriate to lie to the American people.

A: I don’t think it’s appropriate to lie to the American people. And I think that one of the things I want to change about the culture of Washington is, not just the “big lie,” but also the “soft lie.” The fudging, the manipulation, the spin. If we can restore a sense of trust between the American people and their government, we’re going to go a long way to changing the country for the better.

Q: What about in a national security situation?

A: I don’t think it’s appropriate to lie. I mean, you can put together a hypothetical where there is a national security emergency that is imminent. And you don’t want to provide, for example, the location of our troops. You don’t have to lie in those situations. You simply say, “we’re not answering questions.”
Source: 2008 CBS News presidential interview with Katie Couric , Sep 23, 2008

2seaoat

Mr Markle and our brain trust four years ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum