Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New poll by NBC suggests that only the liberals on the Pensacola Discussion Forum (nothing is off limits. lol) approve of President Obama's job performance.

+4
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
Sal
no stress
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

no stress

no stress

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/nbc-wsj-poll-obamas-foreign-policy-rating-plummets-even-without-n133461

no stress

no stress

Of course, this poll was conducted before Iraq and his failed foreign policy blew up in his face also. I suspect that it would be even lower if taken at this minute.

no stress

no stress

Waaaaaa!!! NBC is not a reputable source!    Waaaaaa!  Obama is cleaning up Bush's mess!    Waaaaaaa!   Polls don't mean anything unless they are favorable to my team!!!!!   Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Oh wait....let me make a snarky comment or just put roflmao.

Last edited by Gunz on 6/18/2014, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Wow ....

.... this doesn't bode well for this reelection prospects.

rotflmao

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:Wow ....

rotflmao
That's it? Okay...Thanks for coming out

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:

rotflmao
That's it?  Okay...Thanks for coming out

Oh, wait ....

.... you were trying to make a point?

Carry on.

lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:Of course, this poll was conducted before Iraq  and his failed foreign policy blew up in his face also.  I suspect that it would be even lower if taken at this minute.

Nothing blew up in his face......he was on the golf course (and had  1 or 2 nice drives) and then attended a $3,200 dollar a plate fund raiser right after proclaiming he is taking the Iraq situation very seriously. He said he was in close continual contact with military advisers regarding his options (or maybe it was putting tips).

You are a racist and can't stand the fact a BLACK man is in the WH ( bi-racial) and any how....it's all Bush's fault for the recent arming of Syrian rebels and not insuring the retention of the ISIS leader ....whatever his name is.

You must be a republican that loves to  ignore Obama's  accomplishments. There hasn't been one single past president, while in office, that could hold a club to Obama's golf game or come any where close to matching Obama's golf handicap. Not one.

Now SDSTFU!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

See what I mean.....he eased up on his swing. Terrible. No comparison to Obama's perfected swing.

By the time Obama's presidency (reign) is up he will have played golf  all 57 states.....again by passing any other former president.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/nbc-wsj-poll-obamas-foreign-policy-rating-plummets-even-without-n133461

Additionally, the public is evenly split on whether Obama is a competent manager of the federal bureaucracy. And a majority of respondents – 54 percent – believe the term-limited president is no longer able to lead the country

Sal

Sal

I guess it's all up to Hillary now ....

lmao

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:
Gunz wrote:

rotflmao
That's it?  Okay...Thanks for coming out

Oh, wait ....

.... you were trying to make a point?

Carry on.

lol
Don't let that poll bother you Sal. The good thing is as you pointed out, he cant be re-elected thank God.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:I guess it's all up to Hillary now ....

lmao

Thanks for the laugh that is pretty funny...

Of course, the anti-gov government teat suckers hope and pray the POTUS has the strength to push that pen across the paper and sign their paychecks.

WWPD?

I'm pretty sure he'd start with a purge and eliminate the back stabbers.

But then, he's a REAL leader.

no stress

no stress

lmao
The majority of political experts are predicting that her running is a waste of time. Why? The major issue is her history of accomplishments or lack thereof. Another big factor is her uncanny ability to come off as "caustic" (their words) when doing interviews. And then there is still the unanswered questions about her health. We wouldn't want her falling dead of a stroke while giving a caustic speech about her accomplishments. LMAO

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lmao

She is getting ready.....her book interview with CNN put a lot of distance between what her policies would be and Obama's.

dumpcare

Didn't read the whole article did you Gunz? Or did you leave the negative's about the republican's out on purpose?

According to the survey, 45 percent of registered voters prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 43 percent who want a GOP-held one.

Thirty-four percent say their vote will be a signal of opposition to Obama, and 24 percent say it will be a signal of support; 41 percent say it won’t signal anything about the president.

Yet while Obama is unpopular in the poll, he looks like the homecoming king compared with the Republican Party.

Just 29 percent of respondents have a favorable view of the GOP, versus 45 percent who have an unfavorable view. (By comparison, the Democratic Party’s fav/unfav rating is 38 percent positive, 40 percent negative.)

So I guess we can say that no one like politician's of either party?

no stress

no stress

ppaca wrote:Didn't read the whole article did you Gunz? Or did you leave the negative's about the republican's out on purpose?

According to the survey, 45 percent of registered voters prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 43 percent who want a GOP-held one.

Thirty-four percent say their vote will be a signal of opposition to Obama, and 24 percent say it will be a signal of support; 41 percent say it won’t signal anything about the president.

Yet while Obama is unpopular in the poll, he looks like the homecoming king compared with the Republican Party.

Just 29 percent of respondents have a favorable view of the GOP, versus 45 percent who have an unfavorable view. (By comparison, the Democratic Party’s fav/unfav rating is 38 percent positive, 40 percent negative.)

So I guess we can say that no one like politician's of either party?
No Sir, I posted a thread about a poll on Obama's dismal job performance. But you can count me in as one of the 45 percent who don't like where the GOP has ventured just in case you thought I was lockstep with the republicans. The congress sux right now its true but I love how a democrat wont admit the same about the Senate.

no stress

no stress

BRDNH2O wrote:Stop posting facts.  

They are irrelevant to the "real issue".  LOL
Thanks for that interesting submission to the discussion

We all know you are an unbiased observer,Gunz so your "facts' are relevant. LOL!

Joanimaroni wrote:

lmao

She is getting ready.....her book interview with CNN put a lot of distance between what her policies would be and Obama's.

Only 60k books sold in the window where over 150k were supposed to be sold.

2seaoat

I voted for McCain, and I voted for Johnson in 2012. I have never voted for a democratic candidate for President. I think the President is doing a B+ job as President but would give him an A in Foreign Policy and a C+ in domestic. I still do not like his stimulus which hired fire, police and teachers when we should have been investing in infrastructure.

If any analyst who is an expert in International Relations could have predicted that Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Iran would be struggling with a full blown battle of modernity with fundamentalist such that the nation state was unstable and incapable of any sustained threat to our one ally in the region.......they would have thought that person was under the influence of drugs. This neutralization of nation state sponsored terrorism is an A+. The fact that splinter extremist groups who are not a nation state can set up and threaten America is an absurdity without the threat of retaliation. The 4H club in Davenport Iowa could become a terrorist group with higher probability of success, than the former nation state sponsored terrorism. There will always be threats of terror from splinter groups, but the success of the President's policies is the neutralization of Middle East threats by state sponsored terrorism. All the while this has been accomplished without 5 trillion of debt and 4k dead Americans......about time.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I voted for McCain, and I voted for Johnson in 2012.  I have never voted for a democratic candidate for President.  I think the President is doing a B+ job as President but would give him an A in Foreign Policy and a C+ in domestic.  I still do not like his stimulus which hired fire, police and teachers when we should have been investing in infrastructure.

If any analyst who is an expert in International Relations could have predicted that Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Iran would be struggling with a full blown battle of modernity with fundamentalist such that the nation state was unstable and incapable of any sustained threat to our one ally in the region.......they would have thought that person was under the influence of drugs.   This neutralization of nation state sponsored terrorism is an A+.   The fact that splinter extremist groups who are not a nation state can set up and threaten America is an absurdity without the threat of retaliation.   The 4H club in Davenport Iowa could become a terrorist group with higher probability of success, than the former nation state sponsored terrorism.   There will always be threats of terror from splinter groups, but the success of the President's policies is the neutralization of Middle East threats by state sponsored terrorism.   All the while this has been accomplished without 5 trillion of debt and 4k dead Americans......about time.

President Barack Hussein Obama has flushed all the gains down the toilet.  Shameful, and despicable and of this you profess to be proud.

New poll by NBC suggests that only the liberals on the Pensacola Discussion Forum (nothing is off limits. lol) approve of President Obama's job performance. Stirthepot-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum