Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disenfranchised

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disenfranchised Empty Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 1:45 pm

I was disenfranchised because I did not get to vote. That makes your end tally a misnomer and incorrect. Add in my vote for Romney and it's a TIE. That is no MANDATE for Obama.

2Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 1:52 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I was disenfranchised because I did not get to vote. That makes your end tally a misnomer and incorrect. Add in my vote for Romney and it's a TIE. That is no MANDATE for Obama.

....You know you would have voted with both of your socks to put Romney ahead......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 2:06 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I was disenfranchised because I did not get to vote. That makes your end tally a misnomer and incorrect. Add in my vote for Romney and it's a TIE. That is no MANDATE for Obama.
This is a major scandal which needs to be investigated. I'm shocked to learn this place engaged in voter fraud.

4Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 2:10 pm

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t3804-100-yard-long-line-this-am-at-avalon-blvd-polling-center-christian-life-church-before-0645

If you didn't vote yet it just might be the same results as here..
I voted about 3 weeks ago..

5Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 2:28 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think it's highly unorthodox that the supervisor of elections was drinking on the job. I think we may have a malfeasance claim...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/u2

6Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 3:18 pm

Oh, you american's amuse me. You have had several weeks to vote but yet you have the balls to trash your current President and now you may not get to vote. So shut the hell up. Bone breath.

7Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 4:13 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pacedog, I think these folks have misunderstood you. You're telling them you were shut out of voting in the forum poll but they interpret what you're saying is you were shut out of voting in the actual election. lol

8Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 4:18 pm

Bob wrote:Pacedog, I think these folks have misunderstood you. You're telling them you were shut out of voting in the forum poll but they interpret what you're saying is you were shut out of voting in the actual election. lol

he did say it was too crowded and would have to go back later so it might happen..

9Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 4:27 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

You can still vote if you like. The thread is still there and the poles are open.

10Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 5:23 pm

Lurch wrote:
Bob wrote:Pacedog, I think these folks have misunderstood you. You're telling them you were shut out of voting in the forum poll but they interpret what you're saying is you were shut out of voting in the actual election. lol

he did say it was too crowded and would have to go back later so it might happen..

leaving in 4 minutes to go and do the deed....

11Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 5:25 pm

boards of FL wrote:

You can still vote if you like. The thread is still there and the poles are open.

I see no link to click...oh well...GO ROMNEY GO

12Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 5:48 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That means you didn't pass the basic aptitude test required to cast your vote.

Thou art disenfranchised!

13Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 5:58 pm

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:

The polls are open today for voting
The poles are open today at Sammy's for fun

14Disenfranchised Empty Re: Disenfranchised 11/6/2012, 7:38 pm

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That means you didn't pass the basic aptitude test required to cast your vote.

Thou art disenfranchised!

It wasn't showing up from the PC where I was located. I'm 46 miles east now and it is, so I did get to vote. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum