Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find Chrissy another forum thread

+3
knothead
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Rogue wrote:
I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you for the kind repsonse. I love you

I am going to try to diversify though. I am very aware that my massive posting habit is too much for this small group.

My first post went to another forum today where I am getting great response. Not everyone agreeing with me, but without the personal attacks and humiliation.

So this will be good for everyone. Smile

It would have been nice if people replying to me here could have ben funny and gavme a bunch of crazy web sites like bob did that one time. I enjoy laughing and get tired of the billy club mentality as well.

Hugs

Geez. What am I, chopped liver?? Razz

I responded with a suggestion that I thought was particularly pertinent since you'd been posting movie stuff lately.

Crying or Very sad

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:
I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you for the kind repsonse. I love you

I am going to try to diversify though. I am very aware that my massive posting habit is too much for this small group.

My first post went to another forum today where I am getting great response. Not everyone agreeing with me, but without the personal attacks and humiliation.

So this will be good for everyone. Smile

It would have been nice if people replying to me here could have ben funny and gavme a bunch of crazy web sites like bob did that one time. I enjoy laughing and get tired of the billy club mentality as well.

Hugs

Geez. What am I, chopped liver?? Razz

I responded with a suggestion that I thought was particularly pertinent since you'd been posting movie stuff lately.

Crying or Very sad

No i love you too I love you

please dont think that I dont. The movie thread about the flight movie just seemed like a man thread, you know how they are soetimes with thier man threads, you know like the football ones and stuff. sometimes I just leave the men to thier manly stuff. give em a break a little.

I actually went to the movies today. I saw silent hill 3D it was ok, it had some unique monsters in it.

Rogue wrote:

please dont think that I dont. The movie thread about the flight movie just seemed like a man thread, you know how they are soetimes with thier man threads, you know like the football ones and stuff. sometimes I just leave the men to thier manly stuff. give em a break a little.

I actually went to the movies today. I saw silent hill 3D it was ok, it had some unique monsters in it.

Find Chrissy another forum thread - Page 2 Sobbingguy

So now I'm a man.

You really know how to break a girl's heart, Chrissy.

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Find Chrissy another forum thread - Page 2 Sobbingguy

So now I'm a man.

You really know how to break a girl's heart, Chrissy.

What... OH NO!!!! Crying or Very sad

omgosh, i am so sorry thats not what i meant. Im a real slug. i didnt think deep enough into my reply about that. it was just my first reaction when i wnet onto the flight thread that the guys were chit chatting. i know you went there but i would never compare you to one of the guys. you are a HOT lookin mamma. what can i do to make up my heartless reply. sometimes i have the attention span of a man< can i get a little sympathy for that?

Rogue wrote:

What... OH NO!!!! Crying or Very sad

omgosh, i am so sorry thats not what i meant. Im a real slug. i didnt think deep enough into my reply about that. it was just my first reaction when i wnet onto the flight thread that the guys were chit chatting. i know you went there but i would never compare you to one of the guys. you are a HOT lookin mamma. what can i do to make up my heartless reply. sometimes i have the attention span of a man< can i get a little sympathy for that?

Take it easy, Chrissy... I was only teasin' ya, hon. It would take a whole lot more than that to hurt my lil feelers. I surely didn't mean to upset you. I was just kiddin' ya... It's all good. Besides, I've been "one of the guys" my whole life.

I love you

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Alkaia wrote:Ive grown bored.

all the threads on general are mostly fights or boring to me. And even when a good topic comes up you guys hate me so much now that you dont respond. Its because I went and got involved in the politics section and i should have just stayed over here like I was, but now its like a disease thats gone malignant.

So help me out while helping yourself out. Help me find another forum to waste some of my time on.

It cant be too nice but it should be one with only adults.

Whadayasay?

[img]Find Chrissy another forum thread - Page 2 Sfun_c10[/img]

What do I say, well I say find your own, don't have someone else do your dirty work for you and if you are leaving, I say don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

well fuck you GR. I didnt say I was leaving. I thought it would be fun lookin.

no where in my god damn post did I say i was leavin.

I found one anyway. it has 37000 members.

im fuckin sick of you god damn people making assumptions, talking shit and tellin lies.

let me tell you how I really feel. You got a god damn forum full of a bunch of sorry assed people who say they want to be away from here, but yet they are too god damned sorry to make post most of em. because they are all a bunch of god dammed liars. Then thiers the chat cave group, still goin strong and we all know what goes on there, at least I do.

I try to make threads here about a bunch of stuff. and the number one thing to do is to see how much shit we can shit in chrissy's mouth.

so go to hell. and when you do. dont let the god damn door hit you on the ass. Its probaly a very hot door.

Here's a plan:
Go over top the forum hich has 37,000 members and say something to get them all riled up. Then after they throw you out come back over here and you'll have so much respect from us all that you might become Queen of Hell by acclimation.

Oh, they arnt going to throw me out. In less than 24 hrs ive become a rock star. However thats not where ive been. I took my gf on a date. we went to see silent hill in 3D......

What is silent hill?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Don't know of any others, offhand, Chrissy.

Take a little break.............little break!!!

I thoroughly enjoy your posts and rants!

Well, who knew you enjoyed the vulgar and downright filth she spews? Just goes to show you when it comes to class, money is not a factor in any respect.

Find Chrissy another forum thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1gRZyMtvb8jBTKHLVPHTrCOuAiOLfihx8x79UbhHdCcUt3wlw

You should talk...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9GJtM9lN-I

Smile

riceme wrote:Geez. What am I, chopped liver?? Razz

Find Chrissy another forum thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdCcgK4YUS0fPDKAm1o-sPGKyyCjv30nBTqtJOS4yzjIutR0zNlA

I think that describes me...

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYzCtiYz7HA

Neutral

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Dreamsglore wrote:

Well, who knew you enjoyed the vulgar and downright filth she spews? Just goes to show you when it comes to class, money is not a factor in any respect.

Not sure what you think you know about me, Dreams.

Still, if enjoying people who are out of your own comfort zone without judgement constitutes "no class" , I certainly have no class. Very Happy

stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Still, if enjoying people who are out of your own comfort zone without judgement constitutes "no class" , I certainly have no class. Very Happy

Storm, you have the upmost class. I respect you dearly as I think everyone here does.

Your a good teacher for me. I love you

I hope you have a fantastic day lady Smile

stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

My comfort zone entails all walks of people but they talk respectfully and don't engage in behavior that is lewd, vulgar and downright in the gutter. Posting pictures of people having sex and calling someone a c-sucking mother-effing whore are not things most people like to read on a forum. If you enjoy that then you and Chrissy are two peas in a pod and can do that to each other all day long in private but don't expect any respect if you do it publicly. Chrissy complains about how people treat her but she set the bar... as you will too. I disagree w/ Neko all the time on political issues but I respect her. I don't respect Chrissy or anyone who supports that behavior. That's just how I feel.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

My comfort zone entails all walks of people but they talk respectfully and don't engage in behavior that is lewd, vulgar and downright in the gutter. Posting pictures of people having sex and calling someone a c-sucking mother-effing whore are not things most people like to read on a forum. If you enjoy that then you and Chrissy are two peas in a pod and can do that to each other all day long in private but don't expect any respect if you do it publicly. Chrissy complains about how people treat her but she set the bar... as you will too. I disagree w/ Neko all the time on political issues but I respect her. I don't respect Chrissy or anyone who supports that behavior. That's just how I feel.

Thanks, Chrissy.

Dreams, I guess it's because it's so far out of my comfort zone that I find it funny. Certainly, you're welcome to your own feelings just as I'm uncomfortable with some type of "art".

It's the judgmental part I really, really, really try to avoid and something I tried hard to teach my kids.

Not always successfully, I might add, but it's a good goal. We'd all get along better if we were less judgmental and more tolerant. Can we agree on that?

stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thanks, Chrissy.

Dreams, I guess it's because it's so far out of my comfort zone that I find it funny. Certainly, you're welcome to your own feelings just as I'm uncomfortable with some type of "art".

It's the judgmental part I really, really, really try to avoid and something I tried hard to teach my kids.

Not always successfully, I might add, but it's a good goal. We'd all get along better if we were less judgmental and more tolerant. Can we agree on that?

I think that's going a little far to ask someone to tolerate being abused. It's not in my nature to be accepting of that. I might call her stupid or make fun of her writing skills which are horrible but I wouldn't sink so low as to call her what she called me. That's not acceptable or tolerable at any point. I truly believe she has a mental illness but that doesn't give you a free pass to be abusive.There are consequences in life for not being able to control your behavior and she well knows that but letting it go is not acceptable either. It promotes the behavior. If she can't control her anger then she needs to be on medication.She can control it,however, she just chooses not to.

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thanks, Chrissy.

I think that's going a little far to ask someone to tolerate being abused. It's not in my nature to be accepting of that. I might call her stupid or make fun of her writing skills which are horrible but I wouldn't sink so low as to call her what she called me. That's not acceptable or tolerable at any point. I truly believe she has a mental illness but that doesn't give you a free pass to be abusive.There are consequences in life for not being able to control your behavior and she well knows that but letting it go is not acceptable either. It promotes the behavior. If she can't control her anger then she needs to be on medication.She can control it,however, she just chooses not to.

what you do to me on a daily basis is far worse than me cussing you out.

you try to humiliate me, you are abusive like that person who made that girl commit suicide. youve even mentioned to me to commit suicide. thank god im not mentally ill as you have just said again, like you do all the time or i might have killed myself the way you abuse and humiliate me.

i cant understand how you think the way you talk to me is better than being called a name. there is a very clear difference in the way we speak to each other and yours is far more abusive.

I can control my anger. I talk to people normally all the time. but you go on and on and on. you are a bully dreams.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thanks, Chrissy.

Well, like I said on another thread, I usually skip over the flame tossing. Still, I have to wonder why on earth you would come to a judgement that she is mentally ill? How on earth could you make that decision by yourself and without even knowing her?

Making fun of someone's writing skills is hurtful just as is calling someone stupid.

I would be hurt by either of those and I'm sure she is.

The things I've read that make me laugh have nothing to do with her calling you names or you calling her out. I laugh at some of her topic threads such as her neighbor who was bothering her.

That, to me, was funny. Sorry.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="stormwatch89"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thanks, Chrissy.

Well, like I said on another thread, I usually skip over the flame tossing. Still, I have to wonder why on earth you would come to a judgement that she is mentally ill? How on earth could you make that decision by yourself and without even knowing her?

Making fun of someone's writing skills is hurtful just as is calling someone stupid.

The things I've read that make me laugh have nothing to do with her calling you names or you calling her out. I laugh at some of her topic threads such as her neighbor who was bothering her.

speaking of the loud-mouth neighbor...what's the latest Chrissy?

[quote="stormwatch89"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Thanks, Chrissy.

I've worked in mental health for many years and I can spot them a mile away. Bipolar people are very easy to detect. You are changing your story now again after saying you enjoyed her rants. This is really a pointless conversation as you are going to defend her behavior no matter what and she is going to keep saying she is picked on. I won't engage w/ her on any level anymore so she can blame it on someone else. That goes for Ghandi too.Neither one are worth a response.

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Don't know of any others, offhand, Chrissy. Take a little break.............little break!!! I thoroughly enjoy your posts and rants!
Not sure what you think you know about me, Dreams. Still, if enjoying people who are out of your own comfort zone without judgement constitutes "no class" , I certainly have no class. Very Happy

Find Chrissy another forum thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs0asTOaraONspK4t0_wkP68-942lET7FuqeIMIbxkEUop51W9-Q

You're just as guilty of this as they are. You and Floridatexan, who accept hetrosexual and homosexual marriages, have attacked me about my support sexual preferences that fall outside of your 'comfort' zone of acceptance in lewd ways.

All you and she are are hypocrites and pharisees to your supposedly enlightened and progressive cause.

Just accept that all mature willing companions deserve the same respect and rights as monogamous hetrosexuals and homosexuals.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xuMwfUqJJM

Wink

stormwatch89 wrote:...We'd all get along better if we were less judgmental and more tolerant. Can we agree on that?

Find Chrissy another forum thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw3fJwZkqknTXdc0u-Mx6QmBAdHgt4ZQhJEHPVw88P0TUTrogENg

"Infinite diversity in infinite combinations... symbolizing the elements that create truth and beauty."
Commander Spock (Lenard Nemoy)

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1qa8N2ID0

Smile

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I've worked in mental health for many years and I can spot them a mile away. Bipolar people are very easy to detect. You are changing your story now again after saying you enjoyed her rants. This is really a pointless conversation as you are going to defend her behavior no matter what and she is going to keep saying she is picked on. I won't engage w/ her on any level anymore so she can blame it on someone else. That goes for Ghandi too.Neither one are worth a response.

OK, Dreams, I've had enough now.

If you work directly in mental health, it seems you would have compassion for someone with a mental illness rather than using it as a club to beat the person up. What is it....do you think there is some inherent shame in having mental illness? Does it make a person "less than" in your view?

Chrissy was spot-on in something she wrote today. If she did have a mental illness (and I don't know if she does or not, but by golly I have had clinical depression, which I am not ashamed to admit), constant, pointed criticism could be quite hurtful, even to the point of suicide. This has happened time and again with young people who participate in Facebook. I expect it has happened with adults, too, although that would generate less media interest.

And let me tell you something else. The other day, I posted about going to Publix and having insufficient funds in my account to pay my grocery bill. I've never had that happen before, so it was a big deal to me. Although the last thing in the world I would have hoped for or expected would have been for someone on these forums to lend me a helping hand, there is one person who offered. That person was Chrissy. If that doesn't speak to her character, I don't know what does.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PBulldog2 wrote:

OK, Dreams, I've had enough now.

If you work directly in mental health, it seems you would have compassion for someone with a mental illness rather than using it as a club to beat the person up. What is it....do you think there is some inherent shame in having mental illness? Does it make a person "less than" in your view?

Chrissy was spot-on in something she wrote today. If she did have a mental illness (and I don't know if she does or not, but by golly I have had clinical depression, which I am not ashamed to admit), constant, pointed criticism could be quite hurtful, even to the point of suicide. This has happened time and again with young people who participate in Facebook. I expect it has happened with adults, too, although that would generate less media interest.

And let me tell you something else. The other day, I posted about going to Publix and having insufficient funds in my account to pay my grocery bill. I've never had that happen before, so it was a big deal to me. Although the last thing in the world I would have hoped for or expected would have been for someone on these forums to lend me a helping hand, there is one person who offered. That person was Chrissy. If that doesn't speak to her character, I don't know what does.

Good for you, PB and kudos to Chrissy. She and I have discussed why we even post here and why we began.

I don't think I'm saying anything that she meant to be private in telling you that she felt this place would be a place for fun and sharing. On line friends and such.

"I won't engage w/ her on any level anymore" Dreams, that might be a very good thing. We all have the option of not responding to those who we find to be less than a positive encounter.

It's sad that the forum can so often be little more than hateful. If anyone really believes comments don't hurt, I have to ask why?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy, I am so sorry if I embarrassed you by posting about our private conversation. I was angry that your character was questioned, so I posted without thinking that the matter probably should have stayed private. Still, I was so touched by your kind offer that I just posted away about it.....geez. Neutral

PBulldog2 wrote:Chrissy, I am so sorry if I embarrassed you by posting about our private conversation. I was angry that your character was questioned, so I posted without thinking that the matter probably should have stayed private. Still, I was so touched by your kind offer that I just posted away about it.....geez. Neutral

You were angry that her character was questioned? Are you kidding me? Somebody offers you money and all of a sudden they become a person of character? I'll tell you what PB, let her call you a c-sucking mothereffing whore and then tell me how much character she has. You're as screwed up as she is. And no, I'm not going to feel sorry for someone who acts like that because they have a mental illness. You and Storm need to take your effe'd up bullshit elsewhere. Nobody has to put up w/ that ever. You are both morons!

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Chrissy, I am so sorry if I embarrassed you by posting about our private conversation. I was angry that your character was questioned, so I posted without thinking that the matter probably should have stayed private. Still, I was so touched by your kind offer that I just posted away about it.....geez. Neutral

You were angry that her character was questioned? Are you kidding me? Somebody offers you money and all of a sudden they become a person of character? I'll tell you what PB, let her call you a c-sucking mothereffing whore and then tell me how much character she has. You're as screwed up as she is. And no, I'm not going to feel sorry for someone who acts like that because they have a mental illness. You and Storm need to take your effe'd up bullshit elsewhere. Nobody has to put up w/ that ever. You are both morons!

Whoooooah.....it seems like I struck a nerve here. You never did answer the questions I asked you in a previous post. Nobody asked you to "feel sorry" for anyone who has a mental illness. That presumption, too, is crap. I did ask you if you think it's cool to say someone has a mental illness and then try to beat them up with that presumption. I wasn't talking about Chrissy or myself. I just asked you a general question. I also asked you if you perceive someone who has a mental illness to be "less than." I asked you these questions because, if I stated an opinion, you would say I was putting words in your mouth, and I'm not.

I could easily have called you an unethical moron for diagnosing someone online and then clobbering them with your diagnosis as if having a mental illness is is something of which to be shamed. But I didn't. Very Happy

I would recommend you check out the NAMI site for some sensitivity training.

its ok.

Can we all just end this thread and this discussion over wheather or not I am mentally ill?

dreams can think whatever she wants.

and she knows that on that particular thread topic was where m moore was using that lingo and I was using it to make a point as I have used that laguange several times to make a point.

other than that, I really just want this convo to end.

I thank both you and Storm for your kindness.

Have a wonderful night I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum