Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find Chrissy another forum thread

+3
knothead
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Rogue wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Chrissy, I am so sorry if I embarrassed you by posting about our private conversation. I was angry that your character was questioned, so I posted without thinking that the matter probably should have stayed private. Still, I was so touched by your kind offer that I just posted away about it.....geez. Neutral

its ok.

Can we all just end this thread and this discussion over wheather or not I am mentally ill?

dreams can think whatever she wants.

and she knows that on that particular thread topic was where m moore was using that lingo and I was using it to make a point as I have used that laguange several times to make a point.

other than that, I really just want this convo to end.

I thank both you and Storm for your kindness.

Have a wonderful night I love you

OK, Chrissy, I'll end it. I just wrote to Dreams after she called Storm and I morons, but I'll quit now. The funny thing here is I am the one with seasonal affective disorder (and I'm getting better!), yet she calls you bipolar. She knows it won't hurt me to call me a depressed moron, 'cause the first half of the phrase is the truth. Laughing

Oh, being new here I am glad I came across this thread. I'm mentally ill can I join in?

PBulldog2 wrote:
Rogue wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Chrissy, I am so sorry if I embarrassed you by posting about our private conversation. I was angry that your character was questioned, so I posted without thinking that the matter probably should have stayed private. Still, I was so touched by your kind offer that I just posted away about it.....geez. Neutral

its ok.

Can we all just end this thread and this discussion over wheather or not I am mentally ill?

dreams can think whatever she wants.

and she knows that on that particular thread topic was where m moore was using that lingo and I was using it to make a point as I have used that laguange several times to make a point.

other than that, I really just want this convo to end.

I thank both you and Storm for your kindness.

Have a wonderful night I love you

OK, Chrissy, I'll end it. I just wrote to Dreams after she called Storm and I morons, but I'll quit now. The funny thing here is I am the one with seasonal affective disorder (and I'm getting better!), yet she calls you bipolar. She knows it won't hurt me to call me a depressed moron, 'cause the first half of the phrase is the truth. Laughing

PB. everybody has moments of depressions. I have them, Im not ashamed to say i have them. I also have a terrible temper. Ive always had a terrible temper. But im by far clinically mentally ill. I wouldnt consider SAD as that. Your being hard on your self. I luv you Smile

btw.... It looks like I may become a catholic looking at this new poster Razz

mothertheresa wrote:Oh, being new here I am glad I came across this thread. I'm mentally ill can I join in?

Sure, come sit on my face and tell me all your problems. Ill listen. Wink

Rogue wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:Oh, being new here I am glad I came across this thread. I'm mentally ill can I join in?

Is tonight too soon? And will your noisy neighbor bother us? I have a lot to talk about, I hope you will be able to hear me.

mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Is tonight too soon? And will your noisy neighbor bother us? I have a lot to talk about, I hope you will be able to hear me.

No, the noisey neighbor has shut up. Once we put some signs up that said " quiet, vampires sleeping" she got very quiet Neutral

Rogue wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:

No, the noisey neighbor has shut up. Once we put some signs up that said " quiet, vampires sleeping" she got very quiet Neutral

I guess she'd probably have a stroke if she saw Mother Teresa descending upon your house.

mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I guess she'd probably have a stroke if she saw Mother Teresa descending upon your house.

She probaly would. I'm sure to go to hell for this. How many hail mary's do you think ill have to say for what im thinking right now?

Rogue wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:

She probaly would. I'm sure to go to hell for this. How many hail mary's do you think ill have to say for what im thinking right now?

Well I'm thinking after the conversion about 20 Hail Mary's will do.

mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Well I'm thinking after the conversion about 20 Hail Mary's will do.

I just said about 100 hail mary's that should do me for about the next 5 minutes then. Wink

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

The other moron here, PB.

You are being hard on yourself. So glad you have that lovey husband. Hug tight and hold on, girl! Nothing lasts, that always helps me when down. Of course, it doesn't work so well when everything is great. bounce

Chrissy, moron #2 signing off this thread. Have fun!

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You were angry that her character was questioned? Are you kidding me? Somebody offers you money and all of a sudden they become a person of character? I'll tell you what PB, let her call you a c-sucking mothereffing whore and then tell me how much character she has. You're as screwed up as she is. And no, I'm not going to feel sorry for someone who acts like that because they have a mental illness. You and Storm need to take your effe'd up bullshit elsewhere. Nobody has to put up w/ that ever. You are both morons!

Whoooooah.....it seems like I struck a nerve here. You never did answer the questions I asked you in a previous post. Nobody asked you to "feel sorry" for anyone who has a mental illness. That presumption, too, is crap. I did ask you if you think it's cool to say someone has a mental illness and then try to beat them up with that presumption. I wasn't talking about Chrissy or myself. I just asked you a general question. I also asked you if you perceive someone who has a mental illness to be "less than." I asked you these questions because, if I stated an opinion, you would say I was putting words in your mouth, and I'm not.

I could easily have called you an unethical moron for diagnosing someone online and then clobbering them with your diagnosis as if having a mental illness is is something of which to be shamed. But I didn't. Very Happy

I would recommend you check out the NAMI site for some sensitivity training.

Wait a minute now.You didn't insinuate I should have compassion for someone with a mental illness? Is that what you're now saying? I'm not worried about being cool or your opinion whether it is unethical. I'm not in mental health anymore but I can certainly give my opinion whether I think someone is mentally ill.That's an opinion based on her behavior not a diagnosis. To answer your question-no, there is no shame in having a mental illness but there is shame in denying it and doing nothing about it and continuing the behavior. I was giving her an excuse for her behavior by saying she was mentally ill. If you think her behavior is normal, I question your ability as a professional. I also question your supporting and defending someone w/that behavior just because they offered you money. There is no doubt she has mood swings and says irrational things and has a penchant for trying to provoke people. She lacks any kind of boundaries and goes into rages when she feels she is not getting what she wants.That is more indicative of a bipolar disorder but she may very well have a personality disorder.In any event there's something wrong in that head. For you to put me on the defensive after what she said tells me you have a problem too.

stormwatch89 wrote:The other moron here, PB.

You are being hard on yourself. So glad you have that lovey husband. Hug tight and hold on, girl! Nothing lasts, that always helps me when down. Of course, it doesn't work so well when everything is great. bounce

You're moron #1.

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:The other moron here, PB.

You're moron #1.

someone one told me that people who have mental illness often project onto others.

you dont seem to think these is anything wrong with how you humiliate people. you dont jusy call someone something as a reaction, you purposly go around and insert your humiliations into all of the subjects.

You have some issues all your own.

why dont you just not reply to me, and why dont you stop dragging me into other conversations?

you and i dont have to talk. im ok with that. but what you seem to want to do and it is very obvious is to chid others if they do talk to me nicly. to me thats what bullies do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum