Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special thread for Chrissy

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Special thread for Chrissy Empty Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 9:05 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy,

You've got to stop believing all the stuff you see on the tv and the internet.
About liberals, about conservatives, about tea parties, about religion and gods, about world events, about queers, about obama, about wars, about politics, about everything.
99% of it is just bullshit.

2Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 9:19 pm

I don't believe it all. Why do you say that?

if 99% of it is BS then isn't it our job to find the 1% of truth?

Then again some days I wish I could just not care about anything other than myself and what makes me and mine happy. Id be much better off. unfortunately im cursed and I don't think that way, ive tried.

3Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 9:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:I don't believe it all. Why do you say that?

Then again some days I wish I could just not care about anything other than myself and what makes me and mine happy. Id be much better off. unfortunately im cursed and I don't think that way, ive tried.

You don't have to turn it off. Do what I do and take it all for what it's actually worth. Same as watching a pro wrestling match.

For example, in February John McCain was asked by Anderson Cooper on national television if he would support a prisoner exchange to get Berghdahl back.
This was his answer...
“I would support — obviously I would have to know the details, but I would support ways of bringing him home and if exchange was one of them I think it’s something that we should seriously consider.”

Today, if you turn on the tv, you will see John McCain saying...
“This decision to bring Sgt. Bergdahl home... is a mistake. And it is putting the lives of American servicemen and women at risk and that, to me, is unacceptable to the American people.”

As I said, it's just all a steaming load of bullshit. No different than the crap that comes out of the mouths of wrastlers and wrastling promoters.

Television will say anything that gets bigger ratings.
The internet will say anything that supports whatever it's agenda is at the time.

4Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 9:39 pm

Bob wrote:

You don't have to turn it off.  Do what I do and take it all for what it's actually worth.  Same as watching a pro wrestling match.

For example,  in February John McCain was asked by Anderson Cooper on national television if he would support a prisoner exchange to get Berghdahl back.
This was his answer...
“I would support — obviously I would have to know the details, but I would support ways of bringing him home and if exchange was one of them I think it’s something that we should seriously consider.”

Today,  if you turn on the tv,  you will see John McCain saying...
“This decision to bring Sgt. Bergdahl home... is a mistake. And it is putting the lives of American servicemen and women at risk and that, to me, is unacceptable to the American people.”

As I said,  it's just all a steaming load of bullshit.  No different than the crap that comes out of the mouths of wrastlers and wrastling promoters.

The internet will say anything that supports whatever it's agenda is at the time.

If there is nothing decent and honest left in the world then what is bob?

if you can trust no one, believe in nothing and have no vision or hope for life or future for your children and self, then what is it bob?

When everything becomes worthless, everything has no point but to service pleasure or money or power.

Im sorry bob. I still believe in searching for the truth and hoping a way of life that I grew up loving in a country I love has a fighting chance to at least keep a small simmering glimmer of hope alive in me, my children and maybe even others.

5Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 9:50 pm

dumpcare

Bob's right Chrissy, it's all just a game to politicians and news organizations, but the politician's put our live's in harms way. Here's an excerpt of an article on the release and the link to the whole article. It's a way to get one up on the opposing party, it's actually bullshit.

Jack Goldsmith, a Bush administration veteran of the battles between the executive branch and Congress over Commander-in-Chief powers in the war against terrorists, says Obama may have been acting legally. On the website Lawfare Tuesday he wrote, “If the statute impinged on an exclusive presidential power, the president properly disregarded it and did not violate it.”

http://time.com/2818827/taliban-bergdahl-pow-release-objections-white-house/

Washington will screw around with this all summer and get the masses stirred up while the economy, VA and other important issue's are set aside. It's just all a big fucking game to all those clowns.

6Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 9:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

You don't have to turn it off.  Do what I do and take it all for what it's actually worth.  Same as watching a pro wrestling match.

For example,  in February John McCain was asked by Anderson Cooper on national television if he would support a prisoner exchange to get Berghdahl back.
This was his answer...

As I said,  it's just all a steaming load of bullshit.  No different than the crap that comes out of the mouths of wrastlers and wrastling promoters.

if you can trust no one, believe in nothing and have no vision or hope for life or future for your children and self, then what is it bob?

When everything becomes worthless, everything has no point but to service pleasure or money or power.

Im sorry bob. I still believe in searching for the truth and hoping a way of life that I grew up loving in a country I love has a fighting chance to at least keep a small simmering glimmer of hope alive in me, my children and maybe even others.

People on television/radio and the internet are not everything in life, Chrissy.
Trust the people you actually know. The people who are actually in your life.
Life is a wonderful thing. It doesn't need celebrity talkers to help it be wonderful. It doesn't need self-serving career politicians to help it be wonderful. It doesn't need fanboys of one political horseshit or the other to make it wonderful.
There's a LOT MORE to life than that.

7Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 9:54 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:

Washington will screw around with this all summer and get the masses stirred up while the economy, VA and other important issue's are set aside. It's just all a big fucking game to all those clowns.

Once the media got on the Bergdahl swap, it's like the VA scandal ceased to exist. And what happened to Putin and the Ukraine? I guess it ceased to exist too. Funny how it was the beginning of World War 3 one day and ceased to exist the next. lol

8Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 9:58 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's my prediction. The media will obsess on Bergdahl for the next week.
Then Justin Bieber will get drunk and disorderly somewhere and get arrested.
At that point Bergdahl will cease to exist. And he will be forgotten just like the Ukraine and the Malaysian airliner. lol

9Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:17 pm

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

This was his answer...

People on television/radio and the internet are not everything in life,  Chrissy.
Trust the people you actually know.  The people who are actually in your life.
Life is a wonderful thing.  It doesn't need celebrity talkers to help it be wonderful.  It doesn't need self-serving career politicians to help it be wonderful.  It doesn't need fanboys of one political horseshit or the other to make it wonderful.

bob what the hell are you talking about. I have a life. My life is pretty damn full, most likely more full than most of the other posters here.

You act like im the only poster on this forum who has been on it for the last freaking almost decade, im not. you and the rest here have been too. I enjoy the banter. So im not really sure what the hell you are acting like somehow I think everything on tv is real like some 5 year old.

the problem with the media is they cant keep up with all the scandals, who can. we go from one to the next, but this one takes the case because of who those terrorist are. its very serious.

I bet if the police had let the boston bombers go free you people would be shitting your pants.

10Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:19 pm

Sal

Sal

Keep chasing the shiny things. 

It keeps you occupied. 

11Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:21 pm

Sal wrote:Keep chasing the shiny things. 

It keeps you occupied. 

go watch some more spider pigs, stay on the couch

12Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:21 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

I bet if the police had let the boston bombers go free you people would be shitting your pants.

Remember, Chrissy. It was you who bought into that internet bullshit about how the Boston bombing was all just a big fake with fake actors and fake blood on them. Not us. lol

13Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:27 pm

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Remember,  Chrissy.  It was you who bought into that internet bullshit about how the Boston bombing was all just a big fake with fake actors and fake blood on them.  Not us.  lol

That's right, you all was so horrified at the terrible things those boys done. so wonder if the police let them free? bet yall would be firing up this board with complaints. and those boys were nothing compared to the 5 men Obama just released back into the population.

14Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:38 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

That's right, you all was so horrified at the terrible things those boys done. so wonder if the police let them free? bet yall would be firing up this board with complaints. and those boys were nothing compared to the 5 men Obama just released back into the population.

No actually you're forgetting that most of the people here thought the police were worse enemies than the bombers. lol

Here's the bottom line, Chrissy. You and I cannot do one goddamn thing about anything we see on tv or read on the internet.
So why let yourself get worked up over something you cannot have any influence on.
Life is short enough as it is.

15Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just one question,  Chrissy.

If you believe that something as big as the Boston Marathon bombing was just a fake with actors and fake blood,   then why would you want to believe anything we're being told about anything?  And that includes Bergdahl,  the Ukraine,  Obama,  the republicans,  the wars, the economy, anything?
If they can stage something as big as the Boston Marathon bombing with fake actors and fake blood,   then they can fake anything.  It all may be fake.

16Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:44 pm

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

No actually you're forgetting that most of the people here thought the police were worse enemies than the bombers.  lol

Here's the bottom line,  Chrissy.  You and I cannot do one goddamn thing about anything we see on tv or read on the internet.
So why let yourself get worked up over something you cannot have any influence on.
Life is short enough as it is.  

you assume a lot for a person on the other end of a typed word.

im not worked up.

between 7 and 9 pm tonight I managed to have a fish fry with fish I caught going fishing yesterday and we sat outside by the pool and ate it. I don't think I was worked up at all lol

what is it? you want me to stop posting? get on with it because im about done with this thread. I don't appreciate it and its stupid. Your off base with your assumptions and the rest borders on troll.. LOL  Razz 

17Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:47 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The last thing I would ever want is for you or anyone else to stop posting.
There can be no wrastlemania without wrastlers. lol

Just don't take all that shit on the tv and internet so serious is all. That shit is the "trolls". Not me.

18Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:49 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In other words, Zionists schmionists. Who gives a shit about zionists. Fuck zionists. Who cares.
Nobody here knows no goddamn zionists. It's all just the tv and internet talking and we're repeating that shit.

19Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 10:54 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's 10 oclock and after my bedtime. I'm old. I need to turn in and listen to Alex Jones. That puts me to sleep at night.
Goodnight, Chrissy.

20Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/3/2014, 11:12 pm

Special thread for Chrissy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ33ez2PT5LxpisBFkjU9qHWhmiXP7PCgNXnhCnA_LzuRJuAV2yYA

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uamDMoW4o

Smile 

21Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/4/2014, 5:31 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

This was his answer...

People on television/radio and the internet are not everything in life,  Chrissy.
Trust the people you actually know.  The people who are actually in your life.
Life is a wonderful thing.  It doesn't need celebrity talkers to help it be wonderful.  It doesn't need self-serving career politicians to help it be wonderful.  It doesn't need fanboys of one political horseshit or the other to make it wonderful.

Bob: Brilliantly stated. Good Post!!

22Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/4/2014, 7:53 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

You're doing just fine, Chrissy!

23Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/4/2014, 8:36 am

stormwatch89 wrote:You're doing just fine, Chrissy!

Thanks stormy, I don't know why he wanted to make this thread and come at me like that. This is a message board forum. he must have had a purpose or either he is just trolling me.

24Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/4/2014, 9:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't pay any attention to trolls like me, Chrissy. I'm so fulla shit my breath stinks.

25Special thread for Chrissy Empty Re: Special thread for Chrissy 6/4/2014, 3:49 pm

Special thread for Chrissy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLrhG61PwgyD_EAIjK0F7QFowpYNJRTc-0Od5Ixzqe0ISF80lhKg

You're doing fine Chrissy...

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum