Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find Chrissy another forum thread

+3
knothead
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Ive grown bored.

all the threads on general are mostly fights or boring to me. And even when a good topic comes up you guys hate me so much now that you dont respond. Its because I went and got involved in the politics section and i should have just stayed over here like I was, but now its like a disease thats gone malignant.

So help me out while helping yourself out. Help me find another forum to waste some of my time on.

It cant be too nice but it should be one with only adults.

Whadayasay?

[img]Find Chrissy another forum thread Sfun_c10[/img]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Find Chrissy another forum thread 7240

Alkaia wrote:Ive grown bored.

all the threads on general are mostly fights or boring to me. And even when a good topic comes up you guys hate me so much now that you dont respond. Its because I went and got involved in the politics section and i should have just stayed over here like I was, but now its like a disease thats gone malignant.

So help me out while helping yourself out. Help me find another forum to waste some of my time on.

Whadayasay?

What do I say, well I say find your own, don't have someone else do your dirty work for you and if you are leaving, I say don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whadayasay?

What do I say, well I say find your own, don't have someone else do your dirty work for you and if you are leaving, I say don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

well fuck you GR. I didnt say I was leaving. I thought it would be fun lookin.

no where in my god damn post did I say i was leavin.

I found one anyway. it has 37000 members.

im fuckin sick of you god damn people making assumptions, talking shit and tellin lies.

let me tell you how I really feel. You got a god damn forum full of a bunch of sorry assed people who say they want to be away from here, but yet they are too god damned sorry to make post most of em. because they are all a bunch of god dammed liars. Then thiers the chat cave group, still goin strong and we all know what goes on there, at least I do.

I try to make threads here about a bunch of stuff. and the number one thing to do is to see how much shit we can shit in chrissy's mouth.

so go to hell. and when you do. dont let the god damn door hit you on the ass. Its probaly a very hot door.

Alkaia wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whadayasay?

im fuckin sick of you god damn people making assumptions, talking shit and tellin lies.

let me tell you how I really feel. You got a god damn forum full of a bunch of sorry assed people who say they want to be away from here, but yet they are too god damned sorry to make post most of em. because they are all a bunch of god dammed liars. Then thiers the chat cave group, still goin strong and we all know what goes on there, at least I do.

I try to make threads here about a bunch of stuff. and the number one thing to do is to see how much shit we can shit in chrissy's mouth.

so go to hell. and when you do. dont let the god damn door hit you on the ass. Its probaly a very hot door.

Well take your fat ass on over to that 37k member forum.

You are the most sorry assed of us all. You telling me to go to hell, now explain to me how someone can go to a non-existent place?

You obviously have a severe comprehension, I never said you were leaving, I said "IF". Big difference, but of course I cannot expect you to understand such a simple 2 letter word.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Alkaia wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whadayasay?

You are the most sorry assed of us all. You telling me to go to hell, now explain to me how someone can go to a non-existent place?

You obviously have a severe comprehension, I never said you were leaving, I said "IF". Big difference, but of course I cannot expect you to understand such a simple 2 letter word.

I'll take my fat ass on over there when i god damn get ready to.

You obviously have a sever comprehension problem because NO WHERE did I say i was leaving. I said I was bored.

go tend to your god damn forum it sucks dog dicks over there. poor eric looks like he is talking to himself on a daily basis over there.

I know what the hell a insinuation is. so bite my ass

2seaoat

I have never been mean or disrespectful to you, and when I tease you....sometimes you get it....other time you go off on a tantrum. Take a chill pill and try to have some fun.....fun starts by being more respectful to dreams and others.....and first and foremost have some fun......your words have never bothered me a bit, others get angry at you....I simply play in the sandbox.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I have never been mean or disrespectful to you, and when I tease you....sometimes you get it....other time you go off on a tantrum. Take a chill pill and try to have some fun.....fun starts by being more respectful to dreams and others.....and first and foremost have some fun......your words have never bothered me a bit, others get angry at you....I simply play in the sandbox.

Me too seaoat, me too . . . .

2seaoat wrote:I have never been mean or disrespectful to you, and when I tease you....sometimes you get it....other time you go off on a tantrum. Take a chill pill and try to have some fun.....fun starts by being more respectful to dreams and others.....and first and foremost have some fun......your words have never bothered me a bit, others get angry at you....I simply play in the sandbox.

fuck you oat. Im not being more respectful to dreams. those fucking bitches follow me around and ridicule me at every corner and have i EVER seen you say something to them? NO I HAVE NOT.

I wont play by your rules. I wil play by MY rules.

and my rules are very simple. I DONT SUCK NO ONES ASS

so when you start berating others for the things they do to me, then I might listen to you. but never before. sorry I hate two faced people. cant stand it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Alkaia wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Alkaia wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whadayasay?

I'll take my fat ass on over there when i god damn get ready to.

You obviously have a sever comprehension problem because NO WHERE did I say i was leaving. I said I was bored.

go tend to your god damn forum it sucks dog dicks over there. poor eric looks like he is talking to himself on a daily basis over there.

I know what the hell a insinuation is. so bite my ass

That is a classic rant Chrissy....LOL.

Whadayasay?

Find Chrissy another forum thread Sfun_c10

Why don't you clickity-click on over to Bob's movie thread and help me find a movie to watch tonight?

Did that lil cheerleader snort too much coke, or what?? She is moving AWFULLY quickly. Whew!!

riceme wrote:

Whadayasay?

Find Chrissy another forum thread Sfun_c10

Why don't you clickity-click on over to Bob's movie thread and help me find a movie to watch tonight?

Did that lil cheerleader snort too much coke, or what?? She is moving AWFULLY quickly. Whew!!

yeah LOL she is fast aint she....

It doesn't take long for the shit to hit the fan around here, does it?

Maybe we should vote for it to be illegal?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Don't know of any others, offhand, Chrissy.

Take a little break.............little break!!!

I thoroughly enjoy your posts and rants!

Find Chrissy another forum thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpxAXB-zuB74r7edRepsm32f9H-RFVOoZoqN8WWh3j6i2h4PZD

Don't leave Chrissy. This place would be extremely boring without you and your alternate insights. Besides...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

Smile

stormwatch89 wrote:Don't know of any others, offhand, Chrissy.

I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you for the kind repsonse. I love you

I am going to try to diversify though. I am very aware that my massive posting habit is too much for this small group.

My first post went to another forum today where I am getting great response. Not everyone agreeing with me, but without the personal attacks and humiliation.

So this will be good for everyone. Smile

It would have been nice if people replying to me here could have ben funny and gavme a bunch of crazy web sites like bob did that one time. I enjoy laughing and get tired of the billy club mentality as well.

Hugs

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Rogue wrote:

I'm not going anywhere.

I am going to try to diversify though. I am very aware that my massive posting habit is too much for this small group.

My first post went to another forum today where I am getting great response. Not everyone agreeing with me, but without the personal attacks and humiliation.

It would have been nice if people replying to me here could have ben funny and gavme a bunch of crazy web sites like bob did that one time. I enjoy laughing and get tired of the billy club mentality as well.

Hugs

Not a bad thing to diversify, girl. The billy clubs here do get a bit rough as do the negative votes based purely on the name of the poster rather than what they are saying.

Lemme know if it's a fun one and maybe I'll catch you there! bounce

stormwatch89 wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I'm not going anywhere.

Hugs

Not a bad thing to diversify, girl. The billy clubs here do get a bit rough as do the negative votes based purely on the name of the poster rather than what they are saying.

Storm, I love you to death and I hope you understand that i wont be telling anyone where i am at. I dont want the stuff from here to follow me over there.

I really wish I could though. They have a philosphy section and right now we are discussing how to help someone not want to kill themselves. Ive also given them a good dose of politics this morning Laughing

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whadayasay?

Here's a plan:
Go over top the forum hich has 37,000 members and say something to get them all riled up. Then after they throw you out come back over here and you'll have so much respect from us all that you might become Queen of Hell by acclimation.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Well, who knew you enjoyed the vulgar and downright filth she spews? Just goes to show you when it comes to class, money is not a factor in any respect.

I don't want any respect or anything else from her. I have finally reached my limit in bantering w/ someone who is as mentally disabled as she is. I never realized the magnitude of it before.... but I do now.

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Whadayasay?

Here's a plan:
Go over top the forum hich has 37,000 members and say something to get them all riled up. Then after they throw you out come back over here and you'll have so much respect from us all that you might become Queen of Hell by acclimation.

Oh, they arnt going to throw me out. In less than 24 hrs ive become a rock star. However thats not where ive been. I took my gf on a date. we went to see silent hill in 3D......

Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't want any respect or anything else from her. I have finally reached my limit in bantering w/ someone who is as mentally disabled as she is. I never realized the magnitude of it before.... but I do now.

dont you ever get tired of belittling and trying to humiliate people?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I'm not going anywhere.

Hugs

Storm, I love you to death and I hope you understand that i wont be telling anyone where i am at. I dont want the stuff from here to follow me over there.

I really wish I could though. They have a philosphy section and right now we are discussing how to help someone not want to kill themselves. Ive also given them a good dose of politics this morning Laughing

I understand.......no problem!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum