Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it wrong to not have sympathy for people that do this ?

+3
Yella
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Teo, you've really flipped the big one. How can you post gospel music and spew such hatred and venom in the same breath? Want some grace? Try treating other people with some respect. And try concentrating on your own shortcomings instead of trying to project your problems onto other people.

Is it wrong to not have sympathy for people that do this ? - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtU6osI3rS-103Tlk3qjlAiGp2PY2QLYi-c1zawKaOejYEOlp6

You would never spew hatred and venom towards other people who are accepting of alternate sexual preferences and granting them the same rights homosexuals are demanding now would you?... Yeah right.....

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Q7cP3ij5g

Smile

If you're talking about doing farm animals, yeah, I have a problem with that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: more of your inflammatory nonsense
teo, when it comes to "inflammatory nonsense" I can't hold a candle to comparing a sexual orientation to "cutting yourself all over with a razor and swimming in sewage". I'm a rank amateur of inflamatory nonsense compared to that. lol

Bob wrote:Chrissy, I think you hate queers even more than teo does.
The whole thing sorta reminds me of when Sammy Davis Jr. liked to hug Richard Nixon. lol

Coming to this place and reading some of the posts is like entering some kind of bizarre alternate reality. I love it. lol

Why would you say that? I certainly dont hate gays/lesbians/bi's whatever.

Is it because I wont bash teo for having his own opinion about this subject?

Im not going to because I think Teo's stance on this subject has grown through out the years. And bashing him for not completly veiwing it as you or i may do is counter active to the goal of acheiving any kind of understanding between people.

I beleive in baby steps

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rogue wrote:
Bob wrote:Chrissy, I think you hate queers even more than teo does.
The whole thing sorta reminds me of when Sammy Davis Jr. liked to hug Richard Nixon. lol

Coming to this place and reading some of the posts is like entering some kind of bizarre alternate reality. I love it. lol

Why would you say that? I certainly dont hate gays/lesbians/bi's whatever.

Is it because I wont bash teo for having his own opinion about this subject?

Im not going to because I think Teo's stance on this subject has grown through out the years. And bashing him for not completly veiwing it as you or i may do is counter active to the goal of acheiving any kind of understanding between people.

I beleive in baby steps
You could be right that you can catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar. And if that works then you are accomplishing something.
But frankly I prefer the use of a flyswatter. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, chrissy. You and I are the only ones here who are not afraid to use those awful cusswords in our posts. For that I'll always have a spot in my heart for you even if you do like teo better. lol

Bob wrote:By the way, chrissy. You and I are the only ones here who are not afraid to use those awful cusswords in our posts. For that I'll always have a spot in my heart for you even if you do like teo better. lol

I know this will go over like a lead balloon, but that is because the rest of us do not have a limited vocabulary and do not have to resort to "cusswords" to get a point cross.

“When a man uses profanity to support an argument, it indicates that either the man or the argument is weak - probably both”

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

“When a man uses profanity to support an argument, it indicates that either the man or the argument is weak - probably both”

I think when George Carlin came along he dispelled all that myth. lol

But in my case I just can't help myself. I think the first words I ever uttered musta been cusswords. Been cussin all my life and it's just too old a habit to break. lol

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Bob wrote:By the way, chrissy. You and I are the only ones here who are not afraid to use those awful cusswords in our posts. For that I'll always have a spot in my heart for you even if you do like teo better. lol

I know this will go over like a lead balloon, but that is because the rest of us do not have a limited vocabulary and do not have to resort to "cusswords" to get a point cross.

When a person becomes only focused in the delivery of a repsonse, then they most certainly have lost the argument and themselves have no response but to pick at the delivery instead of at the response itself.

I could care less about cuss words. cuss words to me are nothing but adjectives to be used in making a point to the fullest of intent.

And I cant say I like teo better than you. I also like you. even though you and I have had a rocky relationship here(so has me and teo). I enjoy your banter very much as I do teo's.

What I enjoy about certain people here is some you can argue with and get over it, that to me is a sort of freindship. Some people here are very bitter and thier goal is to constantly abuse you for something you may have said years ago or over on another topic. I find those people repulsive and they do not get a pass from me because to me that is short sighted and shallow thinkers.

I feel you, teo and even myself offer a lot to this forum. We often feed this forum and many a days we get beaten down for it. oh, and I now you and teo are friends so you cant fool me. and besides, someone told me you were teo What a Face

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rogue wrote: someone told me you were teo
If teo and me were the same person, that would be the best gag that's ever been pulled and he/me would be a genius.
So, far be it from me to say anything to cast any doubt on that idea. lol

Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote: someone told me you were teo
If teo and me were the same person, that would be the best gag that's ever been pulled and he/me would be a genius.
So, far be it from me to say anything to cast any doubt on that idea. lol

LOL

I know its not true. Im just playin with ya. Wink

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Bob is accusing me of self-hate if we are the same person....how would Teomagnifico ever hate himself ?

Floridatexan wrote:If you're talking about doing farm animals, yeah, I have a problem with that.

Is it wrong to not have sympathy for people that do this ? - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3J4sq9rYtTEv0T1sdOEkj0uy960mXkDN-SsCUePDjqVzkZNZJ

If you haven't tried it you may not know what you're missing... I'ma thinkin' that a little Rishathra in your life might do you a whole lot of good...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3swBEBqBc

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum