Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay Republicans Like “Jewish Nazis” says democrats

+2
gulfbeachbandit
VectorMan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wow, seems democrats only like gay people when those gay people support democrats.

Savage tweeted last week, "The GOP’s house faggots grab their ankles, right on cue. Pathetic."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/village-voice-writer-goproud-are-like-jewish-naz

VectorMan

VectorMan

That Savage guy is a serious A-hole.

You're right about the left only liking the minorities that support them. But, as soon as there's a conservative black man or gay person the left demonizes them at the first opportunity. Never fai
ls.

yep, the left only says they like gays, they dont more than any other group. the left likes to make a bunch of segregated groups to pander to instead of promoting agendas directed at all of Americans.

Im a member of the log cabin republicans. I am keeping hope that when we can get the truth out there about what real guinuine gays and lesbians are just like every body else. in other words not dressing up in nun outfits wearing chained on dildos. Thats the types the left supports.

We must break the sterotype the left has created of gays and lesbians.

VectorMan

VectorMan

wild_thing wrote:yep, the left only says they like gays, they dont more than any other group. the left likes to make a bunch of segregated groups to pander to instead of promoting agendas directed at all of Americans.

Im a member of the log cabin republicans. I am keeping hope that when we can get the truth out there about what real guinuine gays and lesbians are just like every body else. in other words not dressing up in nun outfits wearing chained on dildos. Thats the types the left supports.

Amen & Awomen. bom

It's the crazy flamboyant ones that crave the attention. And they get it. I think the liberal media finds it entertaining.

I'm not a member of Log Cabin Republicans. But, I guess I should be, considering who I am and what I believe.

Kud
os.

VectorMan wrote:
wild_thing wrote:yep, the left only says they like gays, they dont more than any other group. the left likes to make a bunch of segregated groups to pander to instead of promoting agendas directed at all of Americans.

Amen & Awomen. bom

It's the crazy flamboyant ones that crave the attention. And they get it. I think the liberal media finds it entertaining.

I'm not a member of Log Cabin Republicans. But, I guess I should be, considering who I am and what I believe.

Kud
os.

Think about joining. The non flambouyant Gays and lesbians need to belong to respectable organizations who are active at garnering equalities and inclusion by promoting us in a differnt light than what the left does.

alecto wrote:Wow, seems democrats only like gay people when those gay people support democrats.

Savage tweeted last week, "The GOP’s house faggots grab their ankles, right on cue. Pathetic."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/village-voice-writer-goproud-are-like-jewish-naz

I guess you don't get it like the gay republicans don't get it. You would have to be a bonifide idiot to join a party that is against what you are.It's like cutting your own throat.Totally moronic.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

What a retarded thing to say. No wonder you have been married six times. or is it seven?

Dreamsglore wrote:
alecto wrote:Wow, seems democrats only like gay people when those gay people support democrats.

I guess you don't get it like the gay republicans don't get it. You would have to be a bonifide idiot to join a party that is against what you are.It's like cutting your own throat.Totally moronic.

ghandi wrote:What a retarded thing to say. No wonder you have been married six times. or is it seven?

Dreamsglore wrote:

It's been 10 times and I loved them all and their money too!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Spoken like a true democrat and role model for future retatds.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:What a retarded thing to say. No wonder you have been married six times. or is it seven?

Dreamsglore wrote:

ghandi wrote:Spoken like a true democrat and role model for future retatds.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, at least democrats have enough sense to join a party that isn't against them. Quite smart of gay republicans.LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Simple minded cunt. I'm straight, well off, and work for a living. Are you any of those qualities?

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, at least democrats have enough sense to join a party that isn't against them. Quite smart of gay republicans.LOL!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gay Republicans Like “Jewish Nazis” says democrats Debtslaves

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ghandi wrote:Simple minded cunt. I'm straight, well off, and work for a living. Are you any of those qualities?

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

I know there is no censorship on this forum, but when you utilize that freedom to call a female poster a "cunt" it tells a lot about yourself. Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dreamsglore wrote:

I find most of my fellow conservatives are mostly against "gay marriage", as am I. They're not against what I am. They may not like it. Some might be uncomfortable discussing it. I'm okay with that. Why do we need to talk about someone else's sexuality anyway? It's not important when you look at the big picture. Then you have the liberal media giving that disgusting Dan Savage a soap box to spew his hate from. Hooray for your side.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

You probably should work on the stereotype that those on the left don't like gays or lesbians, too. That's a generalization if ever there was one. And it's not true.

PBulldog2 wrote:

You probably should work on the stereotype that those on the left don't like gays or lesbians, too. That's a generalization if ever there was one. And it's not true.

I think the left, right middle which ever are composed of various peoples on this issue. I think because the left USES gays a political football, you might get more on the left who say they are for gays for political reasons. But in reality I dont think there is that much of a difference in who really does care from any side.

The difference you see with the left dealing with thier particular brand of lesbians and gays, is they shoose the more radical ones, the in your face im gonna wear a nun outfit with a dildo hangin from it, or some other weird shit. This is the group of people the left supports < POLITICALLY>

The right doesnt need to support the down to earth conservative lesbians and gays. Because our politics isnt about just US. We want whats good for the country because we know whats good for the country is good for everybody.

with that said, conservative gays do not act like crazy monkeys on crack, they dont push fingering each other in public in your face. They/WE seek to belong to organizations that create upstanding respectable citizen representation in order to move the acceptance of who we are. Inclusion would happen much quicker if the left would stop supporting the outrageous behavior of those who obviously just want some attention.

so the left does not do lesbians and gays any favors. because even if you got a bunch of laws passed, it still doesnt work toward the true harmony of understanding we are just people like anyone else. The left just makes us look like rabid freaks.Crying or Very sad

catfriedlegs

wild_thing wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

I think the left, right middle which ever are composed of various peoples on this issue. I think because the left USES gays a political football, you might get more on the left who say they are for gays for political reasons. But in reality I dont think there is that much of a difference in who really does care from any side.

The difference you see with the left dealing with thier particular brand of lesbians and gays, is they shoose the more radical ones, the in your face im gonna wear a nun outfit with a dildo hangin from it, or some other weird shit. This is the group of people the left supports < POLITICALLY>

The right doesnt need to support the down to earth conservative lesbians and gays. Because our politics isnt about just US. We want whats good for the country because we know whats good for the country is good for everybody.

with that said, conservative gays do not act like crazy monkeys on crack, they dont push fingering each other in public in your face. They/WE seek to belong to organizations that create upstanding respectable citizen representation in order to move the acceptance of who we are. Inclusion would happen much quicker if the left would stop supporting the outrageous behavior of those who obviously just want some attention.

so the left does not do lesbians and gays any favors. because even if you got a bunch of laws passed, it still doesnt work toward the true harmony of understanding we are just people like anyone else. The left just makes us look like rabid freaks.Crying or Very sad

look left, look right, don't seem to matter from what I see, people are afraid of queers and queers are all around, many in the closet and can't come out for fear of reprisals from family, friends and Fred Phelps.
Surprised

ghandi wrote:Simple minded cunt. I'm straight, well off, and work for a living. Are you any of those qualities?

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreamsglore wrote:

Well, it just goes to show you working, being well off and straight is not an indicator of having any class. As you have proven, you can be all those things and still be on the lowest echelons of society as a human being. To answer your question, I work fulltime as a professional, am a heterosexual and do alright financially. What that has to do w/ gay republicans is beyond me?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Who left hte cage unlocked?

ghandi wrote:Who left hte cage unlocked?

Intelligent response but expected .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum