Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Try telling this to either the Republicans or the Democrats

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And it would go over like a lead balloon.

Try telling this to either the Republicans or the Democrats Warren10

Politicians haven't worked for the "people" in years. They are self-serving idiots who would sell their mother for another vote.

nochain wrote:Politicians haven't worked for the "people" in years. They are self-serving idiots who would sell their mother for another vote.

I hear ya, loud and clear.

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:And it would go over like a lead balloon.

You do know who Elizabeth Warren is, to which audience she made this statement, and the response it received? Right?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Was this from her speech at the convention this week? Sure I know who she is. She's the Harvard professor who was instrumental in creating the Consumer Protection Bureau, she's running against Brown for the senate seat in Mass.

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:Was this from her speech at the convention this week?

Yes it was. She is a Democrat politician who addressed this statement to an arena full of Democrats and it received a huge ovation.

So, I'm a little confused as to the premise of this thread?

scratch

oh... so by "we" she didn't mean us. it's funny that the left begrudges profit...

and then wants so damn much of it.

[quote="salinsky"]

You do know who Elizabeth Warren is, to which audience she made this statement, and the response it received? Right?

Of course I do. She is the only democrat that said anything remotely intelligent when she made this statement.

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:

Ah yes, the abuser of Affirmative Action. Why didn't she meet with the Native American delegation who requested a meeting?

Do we really need another liar in the Senate? She should be arrested for fraud. It reminds me of the movie "Soul Man".

[quote="Ghost_Rider1"]
salinsky wrote:

Of course I do. She is the only democrat that said anything remotely intelligent when she made this statement.

there are other quotes from her that may interest you... do you think her ideas represent yours?

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Well, then you must be aware that she made this statement in an arena full of thousands of Democrats. Do you think that it went over like a "lead balloon"?

How do you think this statement would be received at the RNC?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

salinsky wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Well, then you must be aware that she made this statement in an arena full of thousands of Democrats. Do you think that it went over like a "lead balloon"?

How do you think this statement would be received at the RNC?
An RNC audience would probably run anyone making such a statement out of the hall on a rail. "corporations are people, my friend" That's where the Republicans come from, or I should say Romney Republicans.
Actually there don't seem to be many real Romney Republicans. Are they the same folks as the Reagan Republicans or are they the Lincoln Republicans or the Bush Republicans??? Who are they?

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:
An RNC audience would probably run anyone making such a statement out of the hall on a rail. "corporations are people, my friend" That's where the Republicans come from, or I should say Romney Republicans.

Exactly. If you agree with Elizabeth Warren's statement, you need to check yourself, because you may very well be a Democrat, and you most certainly have no place in the 2012 version of the GOP.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

salinsky wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Exactly. If you agree with Elizabeth Warren's statement, you need to check yourself, because you may very well be a Democrat, and you most certainly have no place in the 2012 version of the GOP.
Curiouser and curiouser indeed. The right wing can be very mystifying at times. Neutral

salinsky wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

I am neither, thank you very much. I treat all political parties with skepticism and disdain.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Wow. She does look 1/32 Cherokee.

lol!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Captn Kaoz wrote:Wow. She does look 1/32 Cherokee.

lol!

ad hom·i·nem (hm-nm, -nm)
adj.
Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason

Like 2 peas in a pod.

Try telling this to either the Republicans or the Democrats 42465711

NaNook wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Ah yes, the abuser of Affirmative Action. Why didn't she meet with the Native American delegation who requested a meeting?

Do we really need another liar in the Senate? She should be arrested for fraud. It reminds me of the movie "Soul Man".

Paul Ryan makes up for all the liars in Congress.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:Politicians haven't worked for the "people" in years. They are self-serving idiots who would sell their mother for another vote.

I hear ya, loud and clear.

x2

Dreamsglore wrote:
NaNook wrote:
salinsky wrote:

I think Obama and Clinton have her beat.

Paul Ryan makes up for all the liars in Congress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum