Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The most beautiful girl -- Charlie Rich

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just heard this on Willie's Roadhouse...

I have loved this song since I was four years old. Although my sister and I (she was six) did not understand the lyrics at the time -- and of course I now know that it's totally out of context, whenever we heard it on the radio we thought that it was about our mommy, who had just died. In retrospect, it probably broke my daddy's heart.

Still love it.

OMG I love that song... Thanks

kiss kiss

surfnrg

surfnrg

riceme wrote:Just heard this on Willie's Roadhouse...

I have loved this song since I was four years old. Although my sister and I (she was six) did not understand the lyrics at the time -- and of course I now know that it's totally out of context, whenever we heard it on the radio we thought that it was about our mommy, who had just died. In retrospect, it probably broke my daddy's heart.

Still love it.

great song

surf! It's been a million years, brother! Tune in for some more right here!

XO! Love you all!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

riceme wrote:Just heard this on Willie's Roadhouse...

Still love it.

Saw him sing this live in the Astrodome back when it was on the charts.

Floridatexan wrote:

Saw him sing this live in the Astrodome back when it was on the charts.

WOW... that must have been quite a treat! Very cool!!

surfnrg

surfnrg

riceme wrote:surf! It's been a million years, brother! Tune in for some more right here!

XO! Love you all!

Wink

cool1

cool1

I was just talking about this song today--glad I found it lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum