Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony & Lady G

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tony & Lady G Empty Tony & Lady G 12/1/2021, 4:01 am

Telstar

Telstar

I feel sorry for anyone who missed this CBS Special. Two legends having a good time.

2 Tony & Lady G Empty Re: Tony & Lady G 12/2/2021, 3:52 pm

RealLindaL

Rather ironically, my memory's failing me, but seems to me I saw a documentary a couple of months back about the making of this special with Lady G, in which the otherwise deeply demented Tony managed to shine, doing what he always loved from rote. I applauded and cried and applauded some more.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

3 Tony & Lady G Empty Re: Tony & Lady G 12/3/2021, 2:12 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Rather ironically, my memory's failing me, but seems to me I saw a documentary a couple of months back about the making of this special with Lady G, in which the otherwise deeply demented Tony managed to shine, doing what he always loved from rote.   I applauded and cried and applauded some more.  

Linda, this is all I could find.

4 Tony & Lady G Empty Re: Tony & Lady G 12/3/2021, 6:21 pm

RealLindaL

I'm sure that was it, Tel, thanks for finding. The 60 Minutes segment was amazing and deeply touching -- especially, I'm sure, for those of us who've lost someone to Alzheimer's or other dementias. I highly recommend it.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum