Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony Stewart cleared by Grand Jury

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No murder charges will be filed against Tony Stewart.  Kevin Ward's toxicology report showd high levels of marijuana....high enough fot him to be impaired.

Whoa... just a minute here. I used to play nintendo stoned... I don't think it slowed me down a bit. I was awesome.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:No murder charges will be filed against Tony Stewart.  Kevin Ward's toxicology report showd high levels of marijuana....high enough fot him to be impaired.

So much for the drugies here who claim marijuana is harmless.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

I agree. All those druggies here have been saying you should drive race cars while smoking marijuana and this proves they're wrong.
The only drug you should take while driving race cars is alcohol. That's why alcohol is legal and marijuana aint.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

I agree.  All those druggies here have been saying you should drive race cars while smoking marijuana and this proves they're wrong.  
The only drug you should take while driving race cars is alcohol.  That's why alcohol is legal and marijuana aint.

A few years ago a NASCAR driver tested positive for alcohol prior to a race or right after, I can't recall. He was banned for life. I guess Ward was as well.

dumpcare

Don't know about you Bob, but when I use to smoke I always jumped in my 70 challenger and went to the drag strip. Give me a break the kid could have smoked a week before and tested positive.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Don't know about you Bob, but when I use to smoke I always jumped in my 70 challenger and went to the drag strip. Give me a break the kid could have smoked a week before and tested positive.

Much as the stonners here refuse to believe, the tox screens came back showing that there was more than ample marijuana in his blood stream to hinder his actions driving the car. Obviously they hindered his behavior when he got OUT of the car as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum