Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony Soprano had a heart attack........damn!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am deeply saddened. As a long time Soprano fan...........my wife just told me he passed of a heart attack. I had hoped for a movie or at least another season.........he carried the weight in part for the role.....it was never healthy.........I feel like I wanted them to revisit the series.

2seaoat wrote:I am deeply saddened.  As a long time Soprano fan...........my wife just told me he passed of a heart attack.   I had hoped for a movie or at least another season.........he carried the weight in part for the role.....it was never healthy.........I feel like I wanted them to revisit the series.
      One of the greatest series!...Watch the reruns of the reruns!...Sad this happened but on a vacation with his son...

2seaoat

http://www.today.com/entertainment/james-gandolfini-tony-soprano-shaped-new-jersey-state-mind-nationwide-6C10388322

knothead

knothead

Rarely do I get hooked on a TV series but I enjoyed the Sopranos so much and Gandolfini was perfectly cast along with the other choices David Chase made putting this series among the greatest of all time. Condolences to his (real) family . . . . .

2seaoat

This loss is sinking in.....I had so much hoped for more Soprano episodes or a movie.....I think he will be one of my favorite stars of a TV series.  I put the Soprano series as my number 1 series on TV......I remember my kids in high school with friends watching with my wife and I ..........it was simply the best........This loss is hard, because he was a decade younger and he had so much life left.....very very sad.

I heard he had a new wife and a one year old child.........at least this child can see his father's work......he was a very good actor, and a good man in his actions with wounded veterans.....a terrible loss.

The Soprano's were great and Gandolfini will be greatly missed. I put that show up there w/ Hill Street Blues and LA Law.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 6/22/2013, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bump...Seaoat...I wanted you to see this tribute.

2seaoat

Bump...Seaoat...I wanted you to see this tribute.

I saw both of his HBO specials........very powerful.   An exceptional talent which is tough to comprehend.  I have HBO go live.......and I can watch at the office on my computer the old Soprano episodes.  I had watched about 25 shows last month, and it is better on the second viewing....exceptional writing, and exceptional acting.  He will be missed.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Bump...Seaoat...I wanted you to see this tribute.

I saw both of his HBO specials........very powerful.   An exceptional talent which is tough to comprehend.  I have HBO go live.......and I can watch at the office on my computer the old Soprano episodes.  I had watched about 25 shows last month, and it is better on the second viewing....exceptional writing, and exceptional acting.  He will be missed.

May he rest in peace with the angels.

2seaoat

May he rest in peace with the angels.

There is no doubt about that as he sat on the soundstage talking to those wounded veterans......his compassion bringing their story to the public was moving.   He was a good man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum