Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations 46

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Congratulations 46 Empty Congratulations 46 11/7/2020, 1:35 pm

Telstar

Telstar
Congratulations 46 Biden-11



Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

2Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 11/7/2020, 3:11 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

3Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 11/7/2020, 4:05 pm

RealLindaL


Thanks, FT.  Loved that video, as I did Tel's "Congratulations" button. (I'd buy one!)

Would Tel perhaps now be able to consider taking down his current signature and putting up something more hopeful, in the Biden spirit of inclusion and looking forward?

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

4Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 11/7/2020, 5:00 pm

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:Thanks, FT.  Loved that video, as I did Tel's "Congratulations" button. (I'd buy one!)

Would Tel perhaps now be able to consider taking down his current signature and putting up something more hopeful, in the Biden spirit of inclusion and looking forward?



Be careful what you wish for. Laughing

5Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 11/7/2020, 9:12 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://live.joebiden.com/c/victory?link_id=0&can_id=1b54be4c01232388704f6dbb31c47a1c&source=email-i-am-honored-and-humbled-to-be-your-president-elect&email_referrer=email_989496&email_subject=i-am-honored-and-humbled-to-be-your-president-elect

6Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 11/8/2020, 5:00 pm

bigdog


Just popped in for a second to say "oh yeah. It feels so good I can hardly stand it" and to stick out my tongue at all the "super progressives" on here who thought Joe could not do it.

He was ALWAYS, ALWAYS the only one who could have done it.

He brought back the working class in the industrial North and all the Bernies and Elizabeths in the world could not have done that.


Hooray for Joe and Kamala.

Here's to the end of the fascist movement in America.   big dog/cat

RealLindaL and zsomething like this post

7Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 11/8/2020, 5:15 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
bigdog wrote:Just popped in for a second to say "oh yeah. It feels so good I can hardly stand it" and to stick out my tongue at all the "super progressives" on here who thought Joe could not do it.

He was ALWAYS, ALWAYS the only one who could have done it.

He brought back the working class in the industrial North and all the Bernies and Elizabeths in the world could not have done that.


Hooray for Joe and Kamala.

Here's to the end of the fascist movement in America.   big dog/cat

Bye.

Telstar likes this post

8Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 12/14/2020, 8:17 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
Congratulations 46 10-xp-time-mag-poy-cover-mobileMasterAt3x

Telstar likes this post

9Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 12/14/2020, 8:38 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
Move over Hitler 1938, Stalin 1939,1942, Khrushchev 1957, Ayatollah Khokeini 1979.

You must be so proud.

10Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 12/15/2020, 2:50 am

RealLindaL


PkrBum wrote:Move over Hitler 1938, Stalin 1939,1942, Khrushchev 1957, Ayatollah Khokeini 1979.

You must be so proud.

You must be so totally and completely demented.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

11Congratulations 46 Empty Re: Congratulations 46 12/15/2020, 3:54 am

Telstar

Telstar
Floridatexan wrote:Congratulations 46 10-xp-time-mag-poy-cover-mobileMasterAt3x





Congratulations 46 Picgif21

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum