Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Says U.S. Will Hit Mexico With 5% Tariffs on All Goods

+3
RealLindaL
zsomething
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:"What-about-ism" doesn't work here, or hadn't you noticed, Pkr?  It's your same old tired, ineffective way of ignoring present realities you don't want to face, but which are far more urgent than anything the past can muster.

It's such an ingrained, automatic reaction in you, that I'm betting you do the exact same thing in your personal life.  

But one thing's for certain: in public or personal life, what-about-ism is a recipe for abject failure, a wallowing in perceived past hurts or injustices, rather than an attempt to actually deal with the present or have any shot whatsoever at making tomorrow better than today.

You're triggered by trump trying to accomplish things that 10 years ago you voted for.

You just can't get out of your own way to examine that reasonably. Sad really.

Oooh, guess I hit a nerve, not surprising.

But no, Pkr, actually I'm "triggered" by your absolutely incurable what-about-ism idiocy, which is so far beyond sad I can hardly grasp it.

It's patently obvious you're no longer worth the effort, so I should listen to wiser voices here and leave you totally alone with your blind-to-the-present-realities self, which is exactly where you belong.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
Sal wrote:and his mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging supporters eat it up with a spoon.

PkrBum wrote:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-says-u-s-has-reached-deal-with-mexico-11559954306

A joint statement released by both countries late Friday said that Mexico agreed to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, including deployment of its newly created National Guard throughout the country, with a focus on its southern border with Guatemala.

Nailed it again.

Meanwhile... there's finally an opportunity for the Mexican govt to secure it's country to include human trafficking gangs. That policy was never sought before. An orderly process and secure border scares you... i know.

Even if it ultimately fails (considering the corruption)... it's more than has been tried. Results matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/08/us/politics/trump-mexico-deal-tariffs.html

Useful idiot, spoon in hand.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
Sal wrote:and his mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging supporters eat it up with a spoon.

PkrBum wrote:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-says-u-s-has-reached-deal-with-mexico-11559954306

A joint statement released by both countries late Friday said that Mexico agreed to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, including deployment of its newly created National Guard throughout the country, with a focus on its southern border with Guatemala.

Nailed it again.

Meanwhile... there's finally an opportunity for the Mexican govt to secure it's country to include human trafficking gangs. That policy was never sought before. An orderly process and secure border scares you... i know.

Even if it ultimately fails (considering the corruption)... it's more than has been tried. Results matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/08/us/politics/trump-mexico-deal-tariffs.html

Useful idiot, spoon in hand.

So bitter and triggered that you can't even appreciate when good is done for your country.

Sad really.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:So bitter and triggered that you can't even appreciate when good is done for your country.

Sad really.

Oh, talk about "sad" again - that's any easy one -- I'll answer it. Any good whatsoever that Trump and/or his administration may have actually accomplished (IF any, and that's more than doubtful) is precisely like one teeny tiny grain of sand in a veritable DESERT of horrific damage done to this nation, its values, its traditions, its repute -- both here and around the world -- the full after-effects of which may not be entirely realized for countless years to come.

It starts with a sick, small-minded, childish, revengeful sociopath who lies and gropes and lies some more, setting an unimaginably terrible example for our children and grandchildren as the supposed leader of the United States of America. Shameful is far, far too small a word for the huge harm Trump continues to do -- every. single. day.

So anyone who sees this pitiful excuse for a man -- much less a president, for Pete's sake -- as doing good, can go straight to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Could it be any clearer, Pkr, that YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE???????????????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum