Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted

+3
Telstar
bigdog
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted Empty Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted 2/28/2019, 3:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"The charges are bribery, fraud and breach of trust. Israel, obviously, does not have the doctrine of not indicting their Prime Minister.

Haaretz: Decision to Indict Netanyahu Month Before Election Changes Everything

For the last three years, he was the target of police probes and a suspect in criminal investigations. That remains his status after Avichai Mendelblit’s decision Thursday evening to indict him for bribery, fraud and breach of trust in three separate cases, pending a hearing.

[...]

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/2/28/1838364/-Breaking-Netanyahu-Indicted?utm_campaign=trending

bigdog

Great news. I love it.
He's never given a rat's ass over whether he started WWIII or not, just as long as what he did satisfied  his" Jews are the Chosen" ego.

I hope he winds up in a cell somewhere.

Telstar

Telstar

Goodbye Netty.

RealLindaL

No wonder Trump applauds him. Birds of a feather.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:Great news. I love it.
He's never given a rat's ass over whether he started WWIII or not, just as long as what he did satisfied  his "Jews are the Chosen" ego.

What a hateful, ignorant comment.

"Ve haff solutions!"  IG Farben, 1940

bigdog

It's okay hon. I know now why you feel the need to post a nasty comment after anything I post. After the video you posted a few days ago, and especially after the Robert Reich article you posted today, I know that you are a troll with a political agenda. It's amazing that you've convinced the others on this forum that Pkr is a troll, when he's been known to people on this forum for over 15 years now. You haven't been around that long , have you?
You posted an incendiary video aimed at spreading hatred and did it for no other reason- a video that utube removed because it violated their terms. Then today, you post an article by a respected source, Robert Reich, trying to convince people that Donald Trump really is no threat to America anymore.
Are you being paid? Where is Purgatory Florida, because your claim to be from there is all the info you offer on your profile page.
You're the fucking paid troll on this forum Deus. I'm just surprised that you bother with such a small forum where no one is going to change their opinions anyway. You can trust me on that, I've been around these folks for as long as Pkr has. I seriously do not like Pkr, but he ain't no troll. You are.
I'll be sure and follow your posts from now on and point all this out again on the days I have the time. I'm too busy to be here every day, but eventually, the rest of the bunch will catch on.
BTW, some of these folks hate me, but at least  they damn sure know who I am.

2seaoat

he is not a paid troll. Your choice of words barely hides antisemitism.

bigdog

Since I'm part Jewish myself, I seriously doubt that I'm anti-Semitic.  Not all Jews believe they are chosen by God to be better than the rest of the world Mr Oats, but Benjamin Netanyahu  definitely does.
Denying that denies the beliefs found in their own holy writings that they study from childhood.

Everything ain't about racism Seaoat.
And I have yet to hear anyone say they know Deus outside of the forum. Are you saying that you do?

Also, you know for sure that Pkr is not a troll, but you never say anything when he's accused of being one. Why is that?
I don't like him either, but I know for sure that he's not a troll.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:Not all Jews believe they are chosen by God to be better than the rest of the world Mr Oats, but Benjamin Netanyahu  definitely does.
Denying that denies the beliefs found in their own holy writings that they study from childhood.

So is this just about Netanyahu, or is this about the sweeping "they" after all?

I'm confused.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:Also, you know for sure that Pkr is not a troll, but you never say anything when he's accused of being one. Why is that?
I don't like him either, but I know for sure that he's not a troll.

So, um, do you know Pkr outside of the forum, then? Just naturally wondering.

And speaking of Pkr, not to jinx a good thing (his refreshing absence), has anyone heard from him lately?

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:
So, um, do you know Pkr outside of the forum, then?   Just naturally wondering.

Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted XyoeHjW

Well done, RL!

12Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted Empty Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted 3/2/2019, 12:57 pm

RealLindaL

Aw, pshaw.  

And hey, maybe she does know him in the real world.  Can't learn without asking.   Wink

bigdog

He/She or me, have been around this forum, the ones in-between and the old PNJ forum since shortly after Hurricane Ivan. That was 14 years ago, right? Pkr was in the  "Cave," which was a spin off from the PNJ, and that was probably at least 10 years ago. No, I don't know him personally, and he has never, ever liked me. As a matter of fact, some of his best friends on the forums (women mostly) did a lot of stuff to threaten and taunt me through the years, so he's absolutely not my friend in real life and not on
the forum. But he's not a troll.

How long has Deus been around, anyone want to guess? I don't know, but I know it hasn't been for anything like 14 years.
And nobody seems to know if he's a he or a she, so I'm guessing, nobody knows him personally.
I'm judging him by his posts, which is all the information I have about him, and, I assume, all the info any of you have about him.

And oh shit, if any of y'all don't know yet that I am and have always been cat, you're not as bright as I thought you were.

And cat is mostly Irish and part Jewish. Raised Baptist, thus the "they."
I'm not a self-loather, so your racist comment is pretty much bull shit.

Last edited by bigdog on 3/2/2019, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

bigdog

BTW, on this thread, the three of you that I know are not trolls because you've been here so long are Floridatexan, Seaoat, and RealLindaL.

Deus X

Deus X

How on earth can you be "part Jewish", ferchrissakes!

Judaism is a religion not a race, DUH!

What a mind-bogglingly stupid thing to say.

bigdog

Oh, for Chrissakes, there are Jews all over America who practice no religion at all who call themselves Jews. I don't practice any religion either, fyi.

You're full of shit, and you are a troll.

Split your hairs and go on conning the other people on this forum. You've done a great job so far.
If they believe you, they deserve it. 

BTW, under Title 7 , courts have ruled that Jewish people can be discriminated against regardless of whether they practice that religion or not:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/judge-rules-judaism-not-race-jewish-people-can-be-targeted-ncna896806

And the ruling refers to "jewish people", not practitioners  of Judaism as a religion.

Last edited by bigdog on 3/2/2019, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

del.capslock

del.capslock

ASK THE RABBI

Judaism cannot be classified as a race, because anyone can become a Jew by converting. The convert is considered a Jew in every regard, and his relationship with God is the same level as that of every other Jew. Come to Israel and you will find black Jews, oriental Jews, Indian Jews, etc.

https://www.aish.com/atr/Race_or_Religion.html

DUH!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

bigdog

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/judge-rules-judaism-not-race-jewish-people-can-be-targeted-ncna896806  

One more time here. Of course you can become a Jew by practicing the religion.
However, those that do not practice the religion, can be discriminated against on the basis of their Jewish heritage, and are called by the court above "Jewish persons."
So don't be so sure of yourself.

And just like with so many other issues, my suggestion is go  ask a Jew who doesn't practice the religion if he's still  a Jew.
Because you don't get to decide that.

19Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted Empty Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted 3/2/2019, 10:16 pm

bigdog

BTW, I just came across this passage from Wikipedia and I love it. It basically says you cannot win from losing in trying to use the word Jew or people of Jewish ethnicity:

It is widely recognized that the attributive use of the noun Jew, in phrases such as Jew lawyer or Jew ethics, is both vulgar and highly offensive. In such contexts Jewish is the only acceptable possibility. Some people, however, have become so wary of this construction that they have extended the stigma to any use of Jew as a noun, a practice that carries risks of its own. In a sentence such as There are now several Jews on the council, which is unobjectionable, the substitution of a circumlocution like Jewish people or persons of Jewish background may in itself cause offense for seeming to imply that Jew has a negative connotation when used as a noun.[5]

You will not be right, no matter what you argue.

20Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted Empty Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted 3/2/2019, 10:22 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:BTW, on this thread, the three of you that I know are not trolls because you've been here so long are Floridatexan, Seaoat, and RealLindaL.

I joined in 2012. Posted in the movie forum but started posting in the political forum during the Markle vote. Been posting on Gannett forums all over the country since about 2006, mostly in Florida, Mississippi, New Jersey, NY, Indiana, Kentucky, Nevada, Hawaii and Tennessee. I would read most of the people on the Pensacola page but didn't post there. I enjoyed reading Bob. Knew Markle because he posted on all of the Florida forums. Knew a couple of others because they decided to join one of my forums. They didn't last very long after the admin caught one of them using a sock. They included Chrissie (Secret Angel One) and threadbare. Threadbare lasted a day or two longer but then he got the boot too. There were a lot of Gannett offshoot forums all over the country when they folded up their free forums in 2012. To my knowledge this is the only one that still survives.

21Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted Empty Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted 3/2/2019, 10:30 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:He/She or me, have been around this forum, the ones in-between and the old PNJ forum since shortly after Hurricane Ivan. That was 14 years ago, right? Pkr was in the  "Cave," which was a spin off from the PNJ, and that was probably at least 10 years ago. No, I don't know him personally, and he has never, ever liked me. As a matter of fact, some of his best friends on the forums (women mostly) did a lot of stuff to threaten and taunt me through the years, so he's absolutely not my friend in real life and not on
the forum. But he's not a troll.

How long has Deus been around, anyone want to guess? I don't know, but I know it hasn't been for anything like 14 years.
And nobody seems to know if he's a he or a she, so I'm guessing, nobody knows him personally.
I'm judging him by his posts, which is all the information I have about him, and, I assume, all the info any of you have about him.

And oh shit, if any of y'all don't know yet that I am and have always been cat, you're not as bright as I thought you were.

And cat is mostly Irish and part Jewish. Raised Baptist, thus the "they."
I'm not a self-loather, so your racist comment is pretty much bull shit.

Ah yes the "Cave." That's where Chrissie and Threadbare came from.

22Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted Empty Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted 3/3/2019, 12:30 am

bigdog

Threadbare had a lot of different names, but he went way back on the forums too, as did Chrissy.
I never met either of them personally. TBear was a local artist and could be very entertaining, but I could not always figure out what mood he was going to be in whenever he was on the forum. I won't say anything about Chrissy, since she is still here. I will say, and she may deny it, I don't know, that at one time she messaged me and asked if I'd meet her for lunch at her workplace, but I told her I didn't want to meet personally with anyone on the forums.
None of that matters now- I know you told me before where you had originally found out about the big forum explosion, but I never posted down there either. I've never posted out of town on forums, except for the websites of some political candidates.  They monitor those things pretty carefully, thank goodness. A couple of people actually followed me from the PNJ forums to the Kerry forum, posting personal BS, and they got banished very quickly.  Time for SNL.

23Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted Empty Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted 3/3/2019, 12:49 am

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Threadbare had a lot of different names, but he went way back on the forums too, as did Chrissy.
I never met either of them personally. TBear was a local artist and could be very entertaining, but I could not always figure out what mood he was going to be in whenever he was on the forum. I won't say anything about Chrissy, since she is still here. I will say, and she may deny it, I don't know, that at one time she messaged me and asked if I'd meet her for lunch at her workplace, but I told her I didn't want to meet personally with anyone on the forums.
None of that matters now- I know you told me before where you had originally found out about the big forum explosion, but I never posted down there either. I've never posted out of town on forums, except for the websites of some political candidates.  They monitor those things pretty carefully, thank goodness. A couple of people actually followed me from the PNJ forums to the Kerry forum, posting personal BS, and they got banished very quickly.  Time for SNL.

Yes Bill Hader is back tonight as Jim Jordan. Don't get me wrong about Threadbare, he wasn't so bad but nobody knew what he was talking about so the adminis kicked him out. Surprised to hear that Chrissy is still here. If she's posting she's nothing like her old self.

24Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted Empty Re: Breaking: Netanyahu Indicted 3/3/2019, 12:51 pm

bigdog

I  haven't seen her in quite awhile on here, but I don't really want to get into any of the old stuff anyway. I do see that the missing moderator has returned, so I'll probably get kicked to the curb again.
It doesn't matter. He banned me before because I pointed out to the public that  when this place first started it became a refuge for the racist, Markles of Pensacola who had lost their speaking platform at the PNJ. I didn't like the fact that it had the word "Pensacola" in its headline. I know this town is racist, but it's still my hometown, and I didn't want this to be the place people found when they googled Pensacola and discussion. It was extremely racist at one time.
It's a thousand times much better place now than it was then, so, the problem has either been fixed or fixed itself.
And that's a good thing.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:I  haven't seen her in quite awhile on here, but I don't really want to get into any of the old stuff anyway. I do see that the missing moderator has returned, so I'll probably get kicked to the curb again.
It doesn't matter. He banned me before because I pointed out to the public that  when this place first started it became a refuge for the racist, Markles of Pensacola who had lost their speaking platform at the PNJ. I didn't like the fact that it had the word "Pensacola" in its headline. I know this town is racist, but it's still my hometown, and I didn't want this to be the place people found when they googled Pensacola and discussion. It was extremely racist at one time.
It's a thousand times much better place now than it was then, so, the problem has either been fixed or fixed itself.
And that's a good thing.

Markle was on all of the Florida forums. He started out on the Tallahassee Democrat but when they were one of the first papers to shut down their page he branched out to other Florida forums. I doubt blowhard trolls like Krumhorn and Reason 10 ever ventured much out of their own backward but but Markle had no choice after the Tallahassee page went dark. Damaged Eagle drifted over to the P-cooter forum after the Des Moins Register forum went dark. Someone who still posts on this forum from time to time drifted over from the Ohio or Kentucky forum after they shut down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum