Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump going to be indicted

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump going to be indicted Empty Trump going to be indicted 9/13/2016, 10:48 pm

2seaoat

People are laughing about his buying a portrait of himself with foundation money, the buying of the Tim Tebow helmet, and the bribe to the Florida AG campaign fund which is a prima facia violation of the law, but now the NY AG is commencing an investigation. This is a no brainer. A person named Johnson who written books on Trump, investigated 1.6 million claimed to be given to people in 1990, and they were unable to find ONE person who received a donation. The politics of innuendo on the Clinton Foundation which has air tight accounting for all the Aids drugs and lives saved now is going to rapidly transcend into a criminal prosecution of a presidential candidate. Newsweek is breaking the story in the morning. The NY AG is investigating the laws which have been broken........This con man has gotten this far peddling hate and lying. He still has not produced any audit letter, and his campaign manager freaked on CNN when finally a news person finally did not accept the boilerplate propaganda answer as to why Trump is the first candidate for President in forty years who has not released his tax returns......where is the letter from the IRS for each year being audited. This question will be asked at the debate. This liar actually has people on this forum who are going to vote for Trump......shame.

2Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/13/2016, 11:39 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Can we just roll back the clock and start the 2016 selection process over again for both sides?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 2:10 am

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Can we just roll back the clock and start the 2016 selection process over again for both sides?

The problem is no outstanding person in his/her right mind wants to be involved in politics these days, and who in the world can blame them???

4Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 5:28 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Can we just roll back the clock and start the 2016 selection process over again for both sides?

The problem is no outstanding person in his/her right mind wants to be involved in politics these days, and who in the world can blame them???

Will the real America please stand up?

What's really indicative of the cannibal-like disease gnawing on America's spine, isn't the existence of a cruel, madman like Trump, it's the fact that there are so many who can't wait for him to be elected and build a big Colosseum where non-white, non-Christians can be torn apart by starved lions and tigers and angry bears.  

It's apparent that in the land where all men were supposed to be equal, bigotry rules.  The great divide between the inclusives and the exclusives appears to be terminal.  How in fuck does one compromise with an overt bigot?  It's like compromising with cancer.  Trump's supporters evidently accommodate overt bigots, and Trump is the republican candidate for President.  

There's no way in hell I will accommodate Trump's Basket of Deplorables -- yet that's exactly what the republican party is doing right now.  If that's what and where America is right now, fuck America!  Let's start over!

5Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 7:53 pm

2seaoat

The Bribe to Bondi with foundation money would have been game over for any other candidate for President, but I think his indictment is coming. One act is difficult to show intent. However, three events.......see ya Donald.

6Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 8:27 pm

I hope he does get indicted... marched in handcuffs into a federal courthouse.

It would clearly show the hypocrisy in allowing hillary to skate.

7Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 8:36 pm

2seaoat

It would clearly show the hypocrisy in allowing hillary to skate.

I told you she did not commit a crime for a year and a half. I mean all the people I told the same have come up to me and said .......damn Seaoat.....you were right again......how did you know that. I answer truthfully......because PK does not know chit about criminal thresholds told me she would be indicted......it was a no brainer. Now they all come up to me and want to know if they should take the Bears or their opponent. Gosh.....this soothsayer gig is getting easy.

8Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 8:53 pm

18 U.S. Code § 793(f) clearly states that anyone who exposes national defense info to an unsecured environment “through gross negligence” is guilty of a felony. Intent doesn't play into at all. We also now know through testimony this week that as many as 20 people handled her servers and devises... and one of them testified that he had NO security clearance... nada... zip... zero. And I suspect several others among the different tech companies that transferred the data around and even destroyed it after a subpoena was issued didn't as well. It stinks to high heaven to any reasonable person.

9Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 9:21 pm

2seaoat

First, you are not very well read, and you certainly do not understand the propaganda you read. People manipulate you with falsehoods and you foolishly post that nonsense here thinking that some of us are idiots. By now you should know I do not get these things right by accident.

The Supreme court has clearly stated that intent is the standard under the statute that you have cited. I would argue even if the Supreme Court has declared that the statute would be unconstitutionally vague if intent was not applied, Hillary did nothing wrong, but I will let you read the legal standard, and see that the propagandist depend on easily manipulated people to spread their nonsense. Please do not post things you do not understand. Please listen to what I tell you......I will not lie, and I am a hell of lot more knowledgeable than the Fox fools who spew vomit to their baby birdbrains. Please read this entire article and I will be happy to produce the Supreme Court case if you do not understand your mistake.

http://warontherocks.com/2016/07/why-intent-not-gross-negligence-is-the-standard-in-clinton-case/

10Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 9:46 pm

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646

“The DOJ is willing to prosecute a former sailor to the full extent of the law for violating the law on classified material, in a situation where there was no purposeful unsecured transmission of classified material,” conservative blogger Ed Morrissey wrote last year. “Will they pursue Hillary Clinton and her team, at the other end of the power spectrum from the rank-and-file, for deliberate unsecured transmission of improperly marked classified nat-sec intelligence? Will they pursue the same kind of obstruction of justice charges for Hillary’s wiping of her server as they are for Saucier’s destruction of his laptop?”

11Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 10:21 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

New York’s attorney general is reportedly investigating the Donald J. Trump Foundation to see if it broke laws governing nonprofit charities.

12Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 10:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Oh please FT. The Clinton's have too may scandals and crimes to even try and list.

13Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/14/2016, 10:40 pm

2seaoat

The DOJ is willing to prosecute a former sailor

You did not even bother to read my link which would have explained why this sailor was prosecuted and why a civilian in the state department would not be prosecuted......stupid is hard to fix if a person refuses to read the truth.   Hillary Clinton committed no crime with her emails.   I have been saying this for a year and a half and I have to listen to the spewing of stupidity.   Read the Fricking supreme court law in regard to the statute and understand the law. It has been around for more than seventy years......and nothing has changed except talking fools on fox trying to fool stupids.

Crooked Hillary......please for almost two years of a full raving frontal assault by pure idiots, and nothing......nothing......why because we are a nation of laws.  Either read the fricking standards and quit being blabbering idiots, or just say I am a white nationalist and who cares less if Trump or his propagandist lie.....at least be honest.   America's future is in the balance, and stupid is no way to go through life.

14Trump going to be indicted Empty Re: Trump going to be indicted 9/15/2016, 11:24 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:People are laughing about his buying a portrait of himself with foundation money, the buying of the Tim Tebow helmet, and the bribe to the Florida AG campaign fund which is a prima facia violation of the law, but now the NY AG is commencing an investigation.   This is a no brainer.   A person named Johnson who written books on Trump, investigated 1.6 million claimed to be given to people in 1990, and they were unable to find ONE person who received a donation.   The politics of innuendo on the Clinton Foundation which has air tight accounting for all the Aids drugs and lives saved now is going to rapidly transcend into a criminal prosecution of a presidential candidate.   Newsweek is breaking the story in the morning.   The NY AG is investigating the laws which have been broken........This con man has gotten this far peddling hate and lying.  He still has not produced any audit letter, and his campaign manager freaked on CNN when finally a news person finally did not accept the boilerplate propaganda answer as to why Trump is the first candidate for President in forty years who has not released his tax returns......where is the letter from the IRS for each year being audited.   This question will be asked at the debate.   This liar actually has people on this forum who are going to vote for Trump......shame.

Well stated Seaoat.
Good post! It would appear Trump is on his way to jail. LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum