Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The grand jury reviewing the evidence into allegations of misconduct by Planned Parenthood cleared the organization of breaking the law. The two videographers - on the other hand - have been indicted

+7
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Wordslinger
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/2016/01/25/135347/grand-jury-takes-no-action-against-planned-parenthood-two-others-indicted/

Which republican forum member would like to be the first to stand corrected?

A Harris County grand jury today decided not to take any action against Planned Parenthood in Houston. But two people who used undercover videos accusing the group of selling fetal tissue have been indicted.

The sting videos recorded last April alleged that Planned Parenthood illegally profited from donations of fetal tissue. The Harris County District Attorney’s Office investigated those allegations for more than two months, along with the Texas Rangers and the Houston Police Department.
In the end, a grand jury has cleared Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast of breaking the law.

Both David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt have been indicted for Tampering with a Governmental Record, which is a felony. Daleidan was also indicted for Prohibition of the Purchase and Sale of Human Organs, meaning he illegally offered to purchase human organs in the video recording. A violation of this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

“We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast,” said Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson. “As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case.”

boards of FL

boards of FL

And note that defunding Planned Parenthood has been one of the benchmark issues for republicans ever since these edited videos were released.

What does that say about republicans and the people who elect them? What does that say about their judgment?

Vikingwoman

They don't care if it's untrue. They have already determined in their mind it is true.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Did you read through the lawsuit Planned Parenthood is bringing against the extremist whackos who broke a thousand laws in order to defame Planned Parenthood?

Those people have been indicted; not PP. If I was them, I would set up my GoFundMe page now, because they are going to need it.

Not only are these assholes going to be sued from here to the moon, they are going to be getting some hard time in Federal Prison. The lawsuit and trials will be held in California, as much of the chicanery took place there. A liberal state, where a liberal jury will surely convict in the criminal trial, and favor the plaintiff in the civil-suit. GOOD!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Fiorini would respond, but she is at a grade school kidnapping some kindergartners to appear in a political ad with her.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Like the unending republican investigations of Benghazi, it now turns out the Planned Parenthood Illegals Sales of Fetal Tissue, was also a trumped-up, bullshit attack by republicans who could care less whether anything is true or untrue.

It's good to know your enemies!

2seaoat

Pace ran away with his tail between his legs because all those years of talking absolute crap could no longer be defended. I guess that is what the military taught him......its ok to engage when you have a twenty to one advantage, but run when the opponent actually stands and fights.

Wow... that opinion took a major disassociative disorder seagoat. Most of the conservative leaning members here have been run off by vile treatment and personal attacks... going so far as to call employers and threaten worse.

That you can turn that around into an indictment of those people is spectacularly biased. You've just been awarded leftist mental conditioning level 9... congratulations comrade. You are now entitled to create your own propaganda.

Sal

Sal

It should be remembered that two civilians and one police officer were killed and five other police officers and four other civilians were injured, because these nimrods and their Republican enablers convinced Robert Dear that Planned Parenthood was selling baby parts.

They're being charged with felonies, but they're getting off far too easy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Wow... that opinion took a major disassociative disorder seagoat. Most of the conservative leaning members here have been run off by vile treatment and personal attacks... going so far as to call employers and threaten worse.

That you can turn that around into an indictment of those people is spectacularly biased. You've just been awarded leftist mental conditioning level 9... congratulations comrade. You are now entitled to create your own propaganda.

Considering how pro oligarchy, racist, anti-abortion, anti-union, anti-healthcare (except for the rich) conservatives in this forum are, if such forum members were truly "run off" it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of freaks.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Wow... that opinion took a major disassociative disorder seagoat. Most of the conservative leaning members here have been run off by vile treatment and personal attacks... going so far as to call employers and threaten worse.

Considering how pro oligarchy, racist, anti-abortion, anti-union, anti-healthcare (except for the rich) conservatives in this forum are, if such forum members were truly "run off" it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of freaks.

The desired end justifies any means... eh comrade? I'm sure you wish that all opposition to leftist speak were silenced.

I wish that you were young and healthy so that you could enjoy the fruits of your flawed and evil ideology.

The first amendment will soon state that we are free to do and say as we are permitted by the federal govt.

You aren't the first... and you certainly won't be the last.

Vikingwoman

Here's a good example of trumped up bullshit by this conservative member. Nobody called her employer except one of your own years ago. She made that up for sympathy because she has mental problems.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:

Are you suggesting that someone called Pacedog's employer - or worse - and that is why he deleted himself?

Pacedog ran off because he's a dumbass.  This is the same reason that you ran of when you did, election-boy.  And it's the same reason that Damaged ran off.  It's the same reason that TEO has ran off several times.

I was gone because a total asshole named boards banned me every chance he got trying his damnedest to run me off..

boards of FL

boards of FL

Are you suggesting that someone called Pacedog's employer - or worse - and that is why he deleted himself?

Pacedog ran off because he's a dumbass.  This is the same reason that you ran of when you did, election-boy.  And it's the same reason that Damaged ran off.  It's the same reason that TEO has ran off several times.

Oh, and by the way, would you like to stand corrected?

PkrBum wrote:I showed him an unedited version. It's comical what he can ignore to believe what he so desperately wishes to believe.

They make themselves perfectly clear... just embrace the whole deal comrade.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why don't you just say you don't give a fuck and let that be it? As long as the politician or program match your ideology and agendas they can literally do anything and it doesn't matter to you. The pretense that nothing happened is lame.

Unedited video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UjIM9B9KQ

(The second time I've posted this in the one page of this thread.)

OK, so there is the full video.  Specifically, what part do you have a problem with?  What - specifically - is the source of the outrage?

Mainly the lies, deflections, excuses, denials, revision, and obfuscation. All for agenda driven political convenience.

It is what it is... own it.

Do you know what the term 'specifically' means?  

Can you point out - specifically - whatever it is that you're outraged by in that video or can you not?  

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I was gone because a total asshole named boards banned me every chance he got trying his damnedest to run me off..

So the narrative is that you only ever leave because I ban you? This is your honest narrative? You never delete yourself in a fit of butthurt because you're not capable enough to post in the correct forum?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

So the narrative is that you only ever leave because I ban you?  This is your honest narrative?  You never delete yourself in a fit of butthurt because you're not capable enough to post in the correct forum?
You banned me 7 times butthead....!

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

So the narrative is that you only ever leave because I ban you?  This is your honest narrative?  You never delete yourself in a fit of butthurt because you're not capable enough to post in the correct forum?

Of course I have, but I have never deleted your account - which is what we're talking about. Can you not read? I have given you three day bans when you regularly flood the general discussion section with politics. On the other hand, you have probably deleted yourself at least eight times due to the fact that you're a mentally unstable moron. That's on you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Of course I have, but I have never deleted your account - which is what we're talking about.  Can you not read?  I have given you three day bans when you regularly flood the general discussion section with politics.  On the other hand, you have probably deleted yourself at least eight times due to the fact that you're a mentally unstable moron.  That's on you.  

You banned me for a week at times..Anyone would get fed up with your bias. You are just so full of prejudice for your agenda you can't handle anyone that differs with your warped ideology....you're just a sneaky little rat that has a tiny little bit of power and can't resist using it...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Of course I have, but I have never deleted your account - which is what we're talking about.  Can you not read?  I have given you three day bans when you regularly flood the general discussion section with politics.  On the other hand, you have probably deleted yourself at least eight times due to the fact that you're a mentally unstable moron.  That's on you.  

You banned me for a week at times..Anyone would get fed up with your bias. You are just so full of prejudice for your agenda you can't handle anyone that differs with your warped ideology....you're just a sneaky little rat that has a tiny little bit of power and can't resist using it...

I see. Well that's very interesting.

Do any republicans have anything to say with respect to the actual subject matter of the thread? So far we have two entries from our village idiots - neither of which address the actual subject matter of the thread.

Who wants to be the first to stand corrected?

Why would I stand corrected if I had no opinion? So many of these things are easy to decipher from the beginning of the reporting. If it's extreme and being pushed by an extreme view, then my conclusion is much ado about something that has been created for a reaction.

And it certainly got a reaction.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Careful she, he'll ban you for a week and  accuse you of  running off unable to  defend your position...

We don't know the details of the grand jury proceedings... but we do know what was said by pp officials.

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact," Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood Senior Director of Medical Research

I don't personally have that big of a problem with it... the babies are being killed regardless. So why not own it?

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:Why would I stand corrected if I had no opinion?  So many of these things are easy to decipher from the beginning of the reporting.  If it's extreme and being pushed by an extreme view, then my conclusion is much ado about something that has been created for a reaction.

And it certainly got a reaction.

If you weren't here promoting these videos like a useful idiot, then there is no reason to apologize.  PkrBum was certainly touting these videos like a useful idiot.   Markle was certainly touting these videos like a useful idiot.  We can say the same for TEO and Joani as well.   I'd ask Pace to stand corrected but he already ran from the forum entirely.

I'm simply asking them to acknowledge this.  I'm simply asking the to be intellectually honest adults here and say "Yes, I was completely wrong on that one."

With that said, it's bad enough that these people I mention were so willing to accept the claims of the two videographers so easily and without any skepticism whatsoever.  That is bad enough it its own right, and I would say that it points to the idea that these people are idiots.  But I would go one further and say that these people are completely lacking in moral character and backbone as well.  This story was stoked for a fair amount of time.  It nearly lead to a government shutdown and it did in fact result in a mass shooting where people lost their lives.  The videographers who produced the video, the republican members of congress who used it as a legislative weapon, and many of our very own forum republicans who defended it's legitimacy - even though they could not even explain why - are tacitly involved in those consequences.  People are dead today because of the stupidity of a large percentage of the republican base.   Would you agree with that?

This is the definition of a useful idiot:

In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.

Now, keep that in mind as you read this exchange between PkrDumb and I on the subject of the Planned Parenthood videos shortly after they were released.  Note that PkrBum can't even specifically tell me what it is that he takes offense to in the videos.  Note that PkrBum doesn't even fully understand why he should be outraged by these videos.  He has simply been told that he should be, and then he decided to tell others that they should be as well.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why don't you just say you don't give a fuck and let that be it? As long as the politician or program match your ideology and agendas they can literally do anything and it doesn't matter to you. The pretense that nothing happened is lame.

Unedited video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UjIM9B9KQ

(The second time I've posted this in the one page of this thread.)

OK, so there is the full video.  Specifically, what part do you have a problem with?  What - specifically - is the source of the outrage?

Mainly the lies, deflections, excuses, denials, revision, and obfuscation. All for agenda driven political convenience.

It is what it is... own it.

Do you know what the term 'specifically' means?  

Can you point out - specifically - whatever it is that you're outraged by in that video or can you not?  

Needless to say, PkrDumb ran away from that one - just as he will from this one.

The PkrDumbs, Markles, Joanis, TEOs, and Pacedogs are a major liability to society. If this very story - the next in a long line of stories ala Birtherism, Benghazi, IRS, etc. - isn't indicative of that, I don't know what is.

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I see.  Well that's very interesting.

Do any republicans have anything to say with respect to the actual subject matter of the thread?  So far we have two entries from our village idiots - neither of which address the actual subject matter of the thread.

Who wants to be the first to stand corrected?

You are like a 1950s stern father, Boards. Demanding from your children whether they want to comply with your standards or not.

Humorous...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum