Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I didn't watch the SOTU...this seems to be viral

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I didn't watch the SOTU...this seems to be viral 5c5a579c250000a8027dc2b8

zsomething

Yep, that was beautiful. Smile

I haven't always been the biggest fan of Pelosi, but watching how she handles this idiot, and listening to the right-wingers throw incredibly stupid fits about her, has warmed me up to her a lot. I've figured out the more desperately right-wingers lie about somebody, it's usually a sign of how effective they are.

Pelosi treats Trump like a child. And because he is a child, he doesn't even get it... but everybody else does, so it's hilarious. She clapped for him like he was a toddler who'd used the potty by himself the first time, and he basked in it 'cuz he's a stupe who isn't even in on the jokes when he's the butt of 'em. Very Happy

You basically just have to indulge this president like he's a misbehaving brat. If you do that, he settles down... and then you can disregard him and work around him. Honestly, right now this country has no executive branch. Trump won the office, but he's never filled it. So the best way to handle him is just to smile, clap, say "Go on and play with your toys and watch your cartoons like a good boy, Donny" and then work around him.

polecat

polecat

Best caption for that photo I read was...

If this isn't sign language for ''Fu(k you, a$$hole'' it should be.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:Yep, that was beautiful.  Smile  

I haven't always been the biggest fan of Pelosi, but watching how she handles this idiot, and listening to the right-wingers throw incredibly stupid fits about her, has warmed me up to her a lot.

Me, too, zs. Feel exactly the same way.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Call for unity, my a**.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/06/fact-checking-president-trumps-state-union-address/?utm_term=.58df68448067&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Very informative analysis of the border situation.

I didn't watch the SOTU...this seems to be viral 253c40

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/2/4/1832164/-Trump-s-wall-bulldozers-have-arrived-at-National-Butterfly-Center-down-in-Texas?detail=emaildkre

polecat

polecat

I didn't watch the SOTU...this seems to be viral 51852410
I didn't watch the SOTU...this seems to be viral 51459310
I didn't watch the SOTU...this seems to be viral Dysmhi10
I didn't watch the SOTU...this seems to be viral Sarah-10

Telstar

Telstar

A tiny round of applause for a teeny tiny man, little don. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: