Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess folks in Middle East didn't buy into O's SOTU address or even watch it

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

I guess the folks in the Middle East didn't see the SOTU

The government in Yemen is pretty much gone, with the President and cabinet resigning, and Shiite rebels backed by Iran taking over the capitol.

I would really hate to be Josh Earnest right now, and it's amusing to see how the White House shifts the media to the State Department when these things happen.

Oh, the Pentagon won't be releasing any more Gitmo prisoners to Yemen.

What a joke this administration is.

KarlRove

KarlRove

SPETEMBER 2014:
“But I want the American people to understand how this effort will be different from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It will not involve American combat troops fighting on foreign soil. This counter-terrorism campaign will be waged through a steady, relentless effort to take out ISIL wherever they exist using our air power and our support for partner forces on the ground. This strategy of taking out terrorists who threaten us, while supporting partners on the front lines, is one that we have successfully pursued in Yemen and Somalia for years.”

NOW:
@AP: Yemeni army commander says Shiite Houthi rebels seized presidential palace in Sanaa, move described as "coup"

Sal

Sal

Al-Qaeda in Yemen can't be happy about this development.

The Shiites must be better at kicking their asses than our drones are.

Isn't this region fun?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who cares whether they watched it or not? The best way to "confront Islam" as PeeDawg says we need to do is to push Israel to get rid of that hot-head Bibi Netanyahu, bring in a more moderate government, and re-establish the peace process that has been advanced before.

Inviting Bibi to address the U.S. Congress only emboldens him to be more of the d**khead he is. He will probably demand another $20 billion or so in free aid while he is here, and feel he has carte-blanch to bomb Gaza whenever he wants.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum