Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouldn't President Barack Hussein Obama appologize for his promises at LAST years SOTU message at THIS years SOTU?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Shouldn't President Barack Hussein Obama appologize for his promises at LAST years SOTU message at THIS years SOTU?

Cruz: Obama Should Apologize to Nation in State of the Union

By Andrew Johnson
January 26, 2014 10:55 AM

With the bungled launch of HealthCare.gov and the Affordable Care Act causing millions to lose their health-care coverage, Ted Cruz urged the president to use Tuesday’s State of the Union address to apologize to the American people.

“For the State of the Union, one of the things President Obama really ought to do is look in the TV camera and say to the over 5 million Americans all across this country who’ve had their health insurance canceled because of Obamacare, to look in the camera and say, ‘I’m sorry — I told you if you like your health-insurance plan, you can keep it,’” the Texas senator said on Face the Nation on Sunday. “‘I told you if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, and that wasn’t true — I’m sorry.’”

Read more: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/369464/cruz-obama-should-apologize-nation-state-union-andrew-johnson

As for our good friends here, the apologists for President Barack Hussein Obama, please bring your list of FACTS which are wrong. Like my good friend 2seaoat, I know that is something of which you are not accustomed to doing. Make an effort.

And more from ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/01/jay-carney-obamacare-absolutely-worth-it-even-if-democrats-lose-the-senate/

2seaoat

So your prediction is the democrats will lose the senate? Is that correct?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So your prediction is the democrats will lose the senate?  Is that correct?

You have shown numerous times that you have a reading and comprehension disorder. I see that has not changed.

Barack knows nothing and is responsible for nothing. Why would he apologize?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum