Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When will the Mueller report be done

4 posters

When will the Mueller report be released

When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_lcap0%When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_lcap25%When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_lcap0%When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_lcap50%When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_lcap25%When will the Mueller report be done I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I think it will be well into the spring after the house starts shaking the bushes in committee. Probably end of April.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat

Where do you find such weird idiocy. The Mensa candidate says there is no evidence of collusion. He bases this entirely on the professionalism of the Mueller team which have not been leaking. So of course the moronic logic of you have not released the report, therefore there is no collusion.

What there is are at least two criminal felony charges in a Ricco conspiracy to break the law. The net will be wide, but the meeting in Trump tower with the Russians to remove the sanctions for help in the campaign is a felony and we know that from the other filings. The payment to get rid of the women he was crouch grabbing during the election was payment in kind and it is a felony not to report. Gary Hart faced a jury. President trump will face a jury.

You need to get off those white nationalist sites and start reading.

PkrBum

PkrBum

"White nationalist"? You've really grown so intellectually lazy that you have to resort to that? Sad really.

Enjoy talking to your echo chamber.

Deus X

Deus X

When will the Mueller report be done Eabuztn

Telstar

Telstar

How long did it take to put Hillary in jail?

How long did it take to find Obama's real BC ?

Let it go, let it go, let it go.

2seaoat

I challenge you in your words only....no cut and paste to write a paragraph of just one criminal act of Hillary Clinton which meets all the elements of a crime and facts to meet those elements.  So here is an example of my words in regard to the same:

The Supreme Court of the United States in a 1940 case said that intent was an element of any case under the statute.  The nitwits on Fox News took the actual statute where the Supreme Court ruled specifically that any standard of negligence as written in the statute was unconstitutional.  They gave the actual negligence standard in the statute and said Hillary was careless with classified material and should be locked up.....only very stupid people thought that being careless was a crime.

2seaoat

It was too funny when Pace would post about how a person in active military would go to jail. Different statute and when trying to give him repeatedly the Supreme Court case, he just could not climb over the hurdle of conceptual confusion.

2seaoat

With the ninety day continuance, I am now thinking that this thing is going into the fall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum