Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

110 Women won election to either the house or Senate yesterday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

It's actually a couple more than were even mentioned in this newscast:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/record-number-of-women-to-serve-in-house-congress-2018-midterm-elections/

About a fourth of the House and a fourth of the Senate will now be occupied by women. Uh, who was it that said that America just wasn't ready yet for minorities or women as leaders?
Oh yeah- Seaoat.
That's right.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:Uh, who was it that said that America just wasn't ready yet for minorities or women as leaders?
Oh yeah- Seaoat.
That's right.

Post a quote where Seaoat said that.  I just skimmed the last 100-or-so of his posts, I can't find it.

It's really chickenshit to accuse him of that without any evidence.

bigdog

Well, here's how that goes Deus. I believe I remember him saying something like that, but if I'm wrong, then I apologize to him. Not to you though.
Perhaps it was someone else. I'm not young and my memory isn't perfect.
But what I won't do, and what I don't do, is to go back on an internet forum and re-read 100 or 200 posts to either prove or disprove a point. Quite frankly, as I've said many times before, life is short. Obsessing over anything on a forum like this that's probably read by maybe 20 or 30 people at most is a waste of minutes that you will never get back. Sorry you wasted all that time. I didn't make you do it.
See, I don't control your time, and neither do you control mine. 

The sun still shines, the friends still want to go out to lunch, and the dogs are always ready to play.
So excuse the hell out of me if I'm not rereading any of Seaoat's posts or of yours either.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:Well, here's how that goes Deus. I believe I remember him saying something like that, but if I'm wrong, then I apologize to him. Not to you though.
Perhaps it was someone else. I'm not young and my memory isn't perfect.
But what I won't do, and what I don't do, is to go back on an internet forum and re-read 100 or 200 posts to either prove or disprove a point. Quite frankly, as I've said many times before, life is short. Obsessing over anything on a forum like this that's probably read by maybe 20 or 30 people at most is a waste of minutes that you will never get back. Sorry you wasted all that time. I didn't make you do it.
See, I don't control your time, and neither do you control mine. 

The sun still shines, the friends still want to go out to lunch, and the dogs are always ready to play.
So excuse the hell out of me if I'm not rereading any of Seaoat's posts or of yours either.

Get some help.

bigdog

I don't need any help. I  am completely willing to admit that I am not on here to speak on behalf of YOUR beliefs. That's your job, if you want to do it. It won't get done by highlighting all the"I's" in my posts and reposting them.

You take care of your own problems, my friend, and try to figure out why you feel the need to become a forum bully like the POTUS you claim so much to dislike.
Mrs Roosevelt could have made it simpler if she'd used my mom's phrase "water off a duck's back," because that's all this is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum