Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

+3
Telstar
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Imagine, the Democrats whining and moaning about Russia accessing the insecure DNC and releasing the truth withing their committee. Shocking!

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election

by WorldTribune Staff, January 8, 2017

The Obama administration attempted to influence the results of Israel’s election by funneling U.S. taxpayer funds to a political group opposed to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyhau, according to a congressional report.

The U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI) said the State Department gave $349,276 in U.S. taxpayer-funded grants to the OneVoice Movement, which had built a political infrastructure aimed at defeating Netanyahu’s re-election bid in 2015.

http://www.worldtribune.com/senate-subcommittee-obama-used-taxpayer-dollars-to-influence-israel-election/

So it was RIGHT for Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama personally to interfere with the free, Democratic nation but WRONG for someone to do it to him. How curious!

2seaoat

Liars

In February 2015, the United States Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, began an inquiry to determine what connection, if any, existed between a United States State Department grant of $300,000 to OneVoice and its subsequent involvement with the political group V15 in the 2015 Israeli elections. In July 2016, the Subcommittee's report was published, concluding that "OneVoice Israel's conduct fully complied with the terms of its agreements with the State Department and governing grant guidelines" and that "the Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."

oh, by the way.....America has supported the organization since the early 2000s with support for conflict resolution. Why the need to discount the Russian influence in our election by trying to lie about our fifteen year multi administration support for an organization in Israel which attempts to set the table for peace after the camp David peace accords. Such stupid propaganda depends on folks with greatly diminished cognitive skills , but thread after thread of lies and distortions gets so boring. It is childish.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Liars

In February 2015, the United States Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, began an inquiry to determine what connection, if any, existed between a United States State Department grant of $300,000 to OneVoice and its subsequent involvement with the political group V15 in the 2015 Israeli elections. In July 2016, the Subcommittee's report was published, concluding that "OneVoice Israel's conduct fully complied with the terms of its agreements with the State Department and governing grant guidelines" and that "the Subcommittee found no evidence that OneVoice spent grant funds to influence the 2015 Israeli elections."
Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election 6117dd60-5286-4e72-aca8-16189154dc12_zpskdnlvjte
oh, by the way.....America has supported the organization since the early 2000s with support for conflict resolution.   Why the need to discount the Russian influence in our election by trying to lie about our fifteen year multi administration support for an organization in Israel which attempts to set the table for peace after the camp David peace accords.   Such stupid propaganda depends on folks with greatly diminished cognitive skills , but thread after thread of lies and distortions gets so boring.   It is childish.

Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama also spoke out against Benjamin Netanyahu and also interfered with the British vote telling Great Britain they should remain in the EU. My guess is that President Obama substantially helped the BREXIT vote.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Liars

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election 6117dd60-5286-4e72-aca8-16189154dc12_zpskdnlvjte
oh, by the way.....America has supported the organization since the early 2000s with support for conflict resolution.   Why the need to discount the Russian influence in our election by trying to lie about our fifteen year multi administration support for an organization in Israel which attempts to set the table for peace after the camp David peace accords.   Such stupid propaganda depends on folks with greatly diminished cognitive skills , but thread after thread of lies and distortions gets so boring.   It is childish.

Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama also spoke out against Benjamin Netanyahu and also interfered with the British vote telling Great Britain they should remain in the EU.  My guess is that President Obama substantially helped the BREXIT vote.

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election Markle29

2seaoat

You just were caught in an outright lie which any fool knew as a lie, and now you post another. That the President attempted to interfere with the Brexit election by giving his opinion that Brexit could represent financial turmoil in world markets, and President Obama was absolutely correct in criticizing the leader of Israel who came directly to America and sought traitors to work against the great Iranian deal which stopped the threat of war. Stating an opinion is not interference. You are starting to get to the point of your rampant lying that it is not even worth responding because it is not even a policy difference anymore, but intentional lies which continue to spam this site. Ernst and his brownshirts were deviates also, and why stain us with your perversion. Your father evidently screwed you up and you suffered with great pain which has made you need to scapegoat black, muslim, and mexicans to justify your perverse life style. Just stop it, and I am sorry for the way you were raised and the pain and the isolation you find yourself now, but fascism will not change your sad situation, and most of us have tired even trying to be civil to such a broken human being.

A person speaking from knowledge and holding the high ground would never resort to such despicable tactics. You need to stop this now. You lower the standard of discourse... and I assure you that your fellow leftists can't handle the same. Do you want to blow up the forum? Because this will.

Fair warning.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:A person speaking from knowledge and holding the high ground would never resort to such despicable tactics. You need to stop this now. You lower the standard of discourse... and I assure you that your fellow leftists can't handle the same. Do you want to blow up the forum? Because this will.

Fair warning.

Shove your fair warnings where the sun doesn't shine. If Markle can spam it out to others than he can take it high and hard up his own poop shoot. Pop another bottle of vicodin and chill mother hubbard.

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:A person speaking from knowledge and holding the high ground would never resort to such despicable tactics. You need to stop this now. You lower the standard of discourse... and I assure you that your fellow leftists can't handle the same. Do you want to blow up the forum? Because this will.

Fair warning.

Shove your fair warnings where the sun doesn't shine. If Markle can spam it out to others than he can take it high and hard up his own poop shoot. Pop another bottle of vicodin and chill mother hubbard.

Do you find seagoat's constant use of Markle's father as an alternative to a substantive arguement acceptable? Is that the new standard here? Will it be universally accepted? Or just for the leftists?

I think it's a waste of time... on top of juvenile and disgusting.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Typical libtard double standards. They never learn.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Fair warning.

Do you find seagoat's constant use of Markle's father as an alternative to a substantive arguement acceptable? Is that the new standard here? Will it be universally accepted? Or just for the leftists?

I think it's a waste of time... on top of juvenile and disgusting.

Point taken. Now pop another vicodin and chill or you can occupy your time trying to organize another forum coup. That worked well for you the last time didn't it twinkie? lol!

Last edited by Telstar on 1/9/2017, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Fair warning.

Enough of your "Fair Warnings," Bub. This forum is already blown-up by PeeDog's endless posting of opinionated shit, and Markle's more of the same. If shit is going to be shoveled here everyday, then why not let all of us shovel shit? Are you NOT a free-speech proponent?

I must say that I have wasted a lot of time here in the last couple of days, but I have had a lot of fun doing it.

If you want the shit to stop, then all Boards has to do is restrict the frequency and amount of posting each person can do. It can be done. Like, a dozen posts per day but not more than two per hour. That would serve to halt the spam. Also, no more than 150 words per post. That would help our people with reading comprehension issues (they don't like the taste of word-soup or salad), and would halt the cutting and pasting of complete articles. Lame Dork poster Markle would have to rewrite every cut and paste in his arsenal then, also.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Fair warning.

Enough of your "Fair Warnings," Bub. This forum is already blown-up by PeeDog's endless posting of opinionated shit, and Markle's more of the same. If shit is going to be shoveled here everyday, then why not let all of us shovel shit? Are you NOT a free-speech proponent?

I must say that I have wasted a lot of time here in the last couple of days, but I have had a lot of fun doing it.

If you want the shit to stop, then all Boards has to do is restrict the frequency and amount of posting each person can do. It can be done. Like, a dozen posts per day but not more than two per hour. That would serve to halt the spam. Also, no more than 150 words per post. That would help our people with reading comprehension issues (they don't like the taste of word-soup or salad), and would halt the cutting and pasting of complete articles. Lame Dork poster Markle would have to rewrite every cut and paste in his arsenal then, also.......

Senate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election 58336e12

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Fair warning.

Of course if you really wanted to enforce these rules the current, useless sub-moderator would need to be ousted and replaced by you. You have my vote.  cheers

RealLindaL

Fair warning.

I don't know about blowing up the forum and I don't worry about "fair warnings" from Pkr or anyone else, whether directed at me or not, but I do agree with Pkr in principle here.  I was reading and concurring with just about everything Sea said until he started in again on the speculative crapola about Markle's sexuality.  It's uncalled for, has nothing to do with the subject at hand, and, for me, ruined the validity of Sea's post and my own train of thought. It's entirely counterproductive, and only designed to see how far Sea can go to stir the pot.  Quit it please, Sea.  

And if Markle is posting crap himself (which he virtually always does), that doesn't mean we should stoop to his level or, in this case, possibly even below that with outrageous speculation about someone's personal life.  I thought we all agreed that two wrongs don't make a right.  Well, two nasty posters don't make a credible one, either.  

And yes, I and everyone else needs to keep that in mind, too.  None of us is lily white here, that's for certain.

2seaoat wrote:You just were caught in an outright lie which any fool knew as a lie, and now you post another.  That the President attempted to interfere with the Brexit election by giving his opinion that Brexit could represent financial turmoil in world markets, and President Obama was absolutely correct in criticizing the leader of Israel who came directly to America and sought traitors to work against the great Iranian deal which stopped the threat of war.   Stating an opinion is not interference.   You are starting to get to the point of your rampant lying that it is not even worth responding because it is not even a policy difference anymore, but intentional lies which continue to spam this site. Ernst and his brownshirts were deviates also, and why stain us with your perversion.  Your father evidently screwed you up and you suffered with great pain which has made you need to scapegoat black, muslim, and mexicans to justify your perverse life style.  Just stop it, and I am sorry for the way you were raised and the pain and the isolation you find yourself now, but fascism will not change your sad situation, and most of us have tired even trying to be civil to such a broken human being.
Butt hurt much? Obama sucks and good
Riddance

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You just were caught in an outright lie which any fool knew as a lie, and now you post another.  That the President attempted to interfere with the Brexit election by giving his opinion that Brexit could represent financial turmoil in world markets, and President Obama was absolutely correct in criticizing the leader of Israel who came directly to America and sought traitors to work against the great Iranian deal which stopped the threat of war.   Stating an opinion is not interference.   You are starting to get to the point of your rampant lying that it is not even worth responding because it is not even a policy difference anymore, but intentional lies which continue to spam this site. Ernst and his brownshirts were deviates also, and why stain us with your perversion.  Your father evidently screwed you up and you suffered with great pain which has made you need to scapegoat black, muslim, and mexicans to justify your perverse life style.  Just stop it, and I am sorry for the way you were raised and the pain and the isolation you find yourself now, but fascism will not change your sad situation, and most of us have tired even trying to be civil to such a broken human being.
Butt hurt much? Obama sucks and good
Riddance

Referring to my immediate prior post: Make that, "Three nasty posters don't make a credible one."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:Referring to my immediate prior post:  Make that, "Three nasty posters don't make a credible one."

I agree, but I have seen Lame Dork poster Markle make snide remarks (uncalled for, of course) to Seaoat that were clearly directed at his medical condition. I am sure the Lame Dork will deny it, but I have seen this more than once before.

Seaoat is smarter than Markle is, and I think he decided to show the forum what it can become when a free-for-all commences. The BS can get deep, you know--it gets pretty silly when we all start posting crapola, instead of just a couple of us.

I must admit, however, I have had a lot of fun throwing sand around the sandbox these past few days......
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Fair warning.

Not at all surprising that far left Progressives cannot refute the FACTS coming at them so they discuss how to stop those FACTS from interfering with their dream world.

Thank you for being so open in your desire to prevent free and open discussion. As you noted, I present facts along with the source and link. Then you (Progressives) find you cannot attack my FACTS so you launch childish attacks on me personally. Which, you'll notice, fail to bother me in the least. I simply consider the source.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You just were caught in an outright lie which any fool knew as a lie, and now you post another.  That the President attempted to interfere with the Brexit election by giving his opinion that Brexit could represent financial turmoil in world markets, and President Obama was absolutely correct in criticizing the leader of Israel who came directly to America and sought traitors to work against the great Iranian deal which stopped the threat of war.   Stating an opinion is not interference.   You are starting to get to the point of your rampant lying that it is not even worth responding because itSenate subcommittee: Obama used taxpayer dollars to influence outcome of Israel election 6117dd60-5286-4e72-aca8-16189154dc12_zpskdnlvjte is not even a policy difference anymore, but intentional lies which continue to spam this site. Ernst and his brownshirts were deviates also, and why stain us with your perversion.  Your father evidently screwed you up and you suffered with great pain which has made you need to scapegoat black, muslim, and mexicans to justify your perverse life style.  Just stop it, and I am sorry for the way you were raised and the pain and the isolation you find yourself now, but fascism will not change your sad situation, and most of us have tired even trying to be civil to such a broken human being.

Your desperation is duly noted. No lies.

2seaoat

Yes they are lies. Over and over again. I am dead serious that this man is a fascist who displays the same conduct of the brownshirts spewing outright lies and hate. Yes sexuality in the historical context most certainly goes to the essence of what made early fascism in Germany so successful as their scapegoating of Jews, like the scapegoating of blacks, Muslims, and Mexicans as the Log Cabin Republicans are very much a part of the fake news and fascism. If people only had the courage to stand up to Ernst Rohm and his motley crew of deviants who were confirmed sociopaths and in fact homosexuals. Blow up the forum. The man post a thread which was a lie and was just the opposite of what the committee determined, yet thread after thread of hateful racist. I am sorry that I have strong beliefs from my observations over fifty years of being involved in the republican party that there is an evil strain of individuals who are emotionally broken who find refuge in hate and fear. I do not mind exchanging ideas with folks who do not intentionally lie, but when those lies are systematic they must be attacked and exposed as to their source. Mr. Markle has nothing constructive to say which is truthful.......over and over again, exactly in the perverse manner of Ernst. Sexuality has normal ranges. A person can be hetrosexual or homosexual and both can fall within a normal range, but the brownshirts abused kids and were way out of the normal range in their perversion. What normal person posts lie after lie attacking Black, Muslims, and Mexicans. I have every right to call a perverted individual who is hateful for what he is. There is no speculation in this regard. He is a fascist.

2seaoat

In regard to his father, I have been true to my word not to mention his service and wounds because he asked me not to, but when he introduces the same to deny that soldiers come back from war with mental health issues and tries to turn a Puerto Rico born kid into a Muslim because he wants to lie and make the same a terrorist attack......well the question becomes not whether the shooter was mentally Ill, but whether our poster is mentally ill as a result of what happened to his father, his upbringing, and yes sexuality in the historical context of the worst fascism. How could anybody become such a despicable person without horrible pain and suffering. Why do we have to now suffer the pain of lie after lie in thread after thread because of his declining health, dementia, or intentional attempts to destroy this forum with spam. I always looked forward to actual discussions of issues, but he has become intolerable, and I will call out every lie and do think it is important to put his sexuality, upbringing, and current health to better understand how his fascism has become intolerable and persistent. Mental illness has found its way to this forum over the years, and most of us have been tolerant, but this is perverse and hateful. It must be met with a firm rebuke, and if the context of the same is uncomfortable for some, I apologize, but fascism must be met with force wherever it raises its ugly head.

Sal

Sal

Just a heads up to the oldz ...

... bringing into question someone's sexuality with the intent at insult, really dates you.

No one under 50 cares.

You wouldn't know fascism if you supported it and believe in it... which you do.

As to your slurs... you suck. It's useless talking to you anymore.

2seaoat

Just a heads up to the oldz ...

... bringing into question someone's sexuality with the intent at insult, really dates you.

No one under 50 cares.

Then you fail to understand my rationale. Markle looks like Ernst Rohm, he acts like Ernst Rohm, and the brownshirts were almost entirely lead by homosexuals who brutally attacked Jews in pre Nazi Germany. I do not think Markle posts on this forum independently. I believe he is a fascist and is either paid as a shill or is a participant in a fascist group. The success of the Nazi ideology began and ended with the brownshirts led by Ernst Rohm. In the historical context sexuality is not an insult but a historical fact that in mass homosexuals were drawn to the brown shirts until Hitler feared they may be planning a coup. Mr. Markle's sexual choices without the context of his fascism is irrelevant. However, his perverse and fascist posts in historical context are simply a reality of who he probably is. I find it funny that it was not until he chose to post his own picture bare chested with a shovel, that it became crystal clear who he was to me.

Hitler was hesitant in authorizing Röhm's execution, and gave him the option of suicide. On 1 July, SS-Brigadeführer Theodor Eicke (then Kommandant of the Dachau concentration camp) and SS-Obersturmbannführer Michael Lippert walked into his cell, laid a pistol on the table, told Röhm he had ten minutes to use it and left. He refused, stating, "If I am to be killed, let Adolf do it himself." Having heard nothing after the stipulated ten minutes, Eicke and Lippert returned to Röhm's cell to find him standing with his bare chest puffed out in a gesture of defiance, and Lippert shot him in the chest at point-blank range. The bullet hit Röhm in the heart, killing him almost instantly.[

That image is seared in my mind. You see fascism was successful because of Ernst Rohm and his homosexual brownshirts.

SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent suppression of right-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as was the open homosexuality of Röhm and other SA leaders such as his deputy Edmund Heines. One American journalist later wrote, "[Röhm's] chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without exception homosexuals." In 1931, the Münchener Post, a Social Democratic [newspaper, obtained and published Röhm's letters to a friend discussing his homosexual affairs.

It is a reality that fascism has a particular profile. It is not a put down to call someone a homosexual. It does not matter, but if Mr. Markle wants to generalize that Muslims should be blamed for terrorism and then in search of facts to back it up, he uses historical reference, then my context of Markle being a fascist is absolutely correct, and my intuition is probably right.

In regard to referencing his father, I agreed not to reference the same when he asked me not to reference his father's heroic sacrifices at the battle of the bulge, but it was Mr. Markle who wrongfully introduces his father into the discussion to insinuate that folks do not get mental damage from war, and my point was yes they do, and they also make their families suffer and cause damage to their family. The shooter had multiple domestic violence calls and he was damaged goods. Mr. Markle is damaged goods and continues to spam this forum, and I make No apology in identifying a person who I do not know his name, and other than knowing he lives in Tally I am certain he has affiliations with fascist organizations and that his spam on this forum whether it is the bloodied body of Chris or other perversion confirms what I have outlined. Do we attack personally somebody on the forum. No. I do not know Mr Markle.......I only know a fascist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum