Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Julian Castro to Cruz after Ala. Senate election: 'Be afraid'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Julian Castro, secretary of Housing and Urban Development under former President Obama, issued a warning to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) after Democratic candidate Doug Jones won the Alabama Senate race Tuesday.

“Be afraid, @tedcruz . Be very afraid,” Castro tweeted.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/364607-julian-castro-to-cruz-after-al-senate-election-be-afraid

Telstar

Telstar

Poll shows Texas Dem Castro leading Cruz

Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) edges out Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in a potential 2018 Senate matchup, a new poll shows.

According to the statewide poll numbers released Wednesday by Texas Lyceum, Castro gets 35 percent support of Texas adults in the potential matchup, while Cruz gets 31 percent.

And in a matchup between Cruz and Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas), the two are tied at 30 percent.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/329445-poll-shows-cruz-losing-to-texas-dem-castro

Telstar

Telstar

Seeing double? So nice to kick GOP ass twice. Very Happy

zsomething

Texas keeps flirting with going blue every year. They keep edging closer, and closer.

And about the only guy who was as close to scaring sane Republicans (the few that are left) as much as Trump was Cruz. And the insane Republicans hate him because he didn't back Trump. So, I wouldn't be surprised if 2018 turns out not to be Cruz's year.

Hell, if he didn't just get completely air-holed and left in a ditch, "master strategist" and petri-dish-that-walks-like-a-man Steve Bannon might have even tried to primary-challenge Cruz with some Trumpian nut. Doubt he'll get far with that, though.

2seaoat

I will send donations to anybody who runs against Cruz. I despise him more than the President. Trump is just low intelligence, but Cruz is intelligent, manipulative, and evil to the core.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I will send donations to anybody who runs against Cruz.  I despise him more than the President.  Trump is just low intelligence, but Cruz is intelligent, manipulative, and evil to the core.

The other candidate is Beto O'Rourke.  Texas was so much better off before Bush, Perry and Abbott.

https://wonkette.com/597723/texas-gov-greg-abbot-wants-to-kill-the-constitution-dead-pew-pew-pew

2seaoat

The simple truth is that when it comes to politics, Texas has a history of producing some weird cookies. It was suppose to go blue in 2020, but Trump is so bad..........I hope I live long enough to see Ted Cruz the definition of a political worm lose his senatorial bid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum