Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Until we truly become a melting pot.....we have major problems

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

There needs to be an incentive for diversity and raising IQs in areas where there appears to be generations of inbreeding. My wife had an engineer from Eastern Europe as the janitor in her school. Other teachers looked down on this man who was in the building for twenty years that my wife taught. One day he brought his new Mercedes to school and all the gossips wanted to know whose car it was when they were told it was the guy with the PHD who could not speak much English and cleaned up after students.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:There needs to be an incentive for diversity and raising IQs in areas where there appears to be generations of inbreeding.  My wife had an engineer from Eastern Europe as the janitor in her school.  Other teachers looked down on this man who was in the building for twenty years that my wife taught.  One day he brought his new Mercedes to school and all the gossips wanted to know whose car it was when they were told it was the guy with the PHD who could not speak much English and cleaned up after students.

I don't buy it. He was an engineer with a PhD, here for 20 years and still "could not speak much English"?

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There needs to be an incentive for diversity and raising IQs in areas where there appears to be generations of inbreeding.  My wife had an engineer from Eastern Europe as the janitor in her school.  Other teachers looked down on this man who was in the building for twenty years that my wife taught.  One day he brought his new Mercedes to school and all the gossips wanted to know whose car it was when they were told it was the guy with the PHD who could not speak much English and cleaned up after students.

I don't buy it. He was an engineer with a PhD, here for 20 years and still "could not speak much English"?

And how did he afford a new Mercedes on a janitor's salary?

2seaoat

He worked two jobs, and put two kids through IVY league schools, one is a doctor now. He could not speak clear English, and owned a bunch of apartments and did the rehabs on all of them, with other family members working in joint ventures. His language skills were not sufficient for other employment when he first arrived, but the man built an incredible amount of wealth and success for his family. Immigrants need to find some areas of this country where their offspring can marry and bring the IQs of entire areas up. It will take generations to overcome the inbreeding and low IQs. These are mostly rural areas of America, but there are some great maps which show the low IQ areas of this nation, which correspond with those areas which voted for Trump.

And how did he afford a new Mercedes on a janitor's salary?
Asked and answered.

2seaoat

We see a great many Polish, Romanians, and Lithuianans who come to our small town, looking to camp at two popular state parks. They all have advanced degrees, but are making six figures in construction. There is a reason Trump used Poles to build Trump tower.....and then screwed them. The best and brightest can get a work visa and they end up taking manual labor jobs and just outwork and out think our native Americans. I think of the Gangs of NY when the native Americans attacked the immigrants, and less than a 150 years those immigrants are some of the most successful Americans. Open the flood gates and get intelligent people in this country. It used to be called the "brain drain" as America keeps skimming the best and brightest, yet with Trump and his rural challenged folks they want the door shut.........god help us if smart people quit coming into this country, and the brain drain now is these challenged folks voting for Trump.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:We see a great many Polish, Romanians, and Lithuianans who come to our small town, looking to camp at two popular state parks.  They all have advanced degrees, but are making six figures in construction.  There is a reason Trump used Poles to build Trump tower.....and then screwed them.  The best and brightest can get a work visa and they end up taking manual labor jobs and just outwork and out think our native Americans.  I think of the Gangs of NY when the native Americans attacked the immigrants, and less than a 150 years those immigrants are some of the most successful Americans.  Open the flood gates and get intelligent people in this country.  It used to be called the "brain drain" as America keeps skimming the best and brightest, yet with Trump and his rural challenged folks they want the door shut.........god help us if smart people quit coming into this country, and the brain drain now is these challenged folks voting for Trump.

Yeah, and now they're the new Gangs of NY, trying to keep immigrants out. Maybe they're right, too--look what happened to the REAL "Native Americans"!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum