Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not only are you liberals melting down over the election

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Not only are you liberals melting down over the election , but this whole packing thing is funny.  Good Americans would be more concerned about the crimes that were uncovered that Hillary company had committed .  This would include a personal server with classified information that was hacked by someone .  Remember when Hillary claim though that her server was never hacked hmmmmm

2seaoat

I waited two years to see an indictment. It did not happen. I will wait four years for an indictment. It will not happen. At what point will those with no legal understanding conclude that it is not a corrupt fbi, or a corrupt justice, or just a matter until someone else comes into office, the law does not change, and element of intent which I tried to lay out in conjunction with the Supreme Court case seems hopelessly to difficult for many on this forum. I see no reasonable person who is "melting down". I will be the first one to melt down when I see policy which hurts Americans and benefits special interests. The personality quirks and absence of morality of President Trump means far less to me than the actual bills and policy. I have been encouraged by the bipartisan tough questions I have watched today in senate hearings, and understand that we can make lemonade from lemons and melting down starts with bad policy and lies. There have been plenty of lies, but I need to see policy. Wait and see.

Yes the liberals are melting down and Hillary has been given special consideration based on who her husband is and his status. Only a blind person cannot see that. Petraeus was prosecuted for far less and at least the person he shared info with HAD a TS/SCI. Multiple cases of military personnel have also recently come to conclusion with prosecution and sentencing for again far less than what Hillary exposed with her illegal server and being hacked( but before though this time last year all of you and Hillary herself swore she had not been hacked ). Had I forwarded just one item of info from my government computer at Hurlburt, I would be posting this from prison.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I waited two years to see an indictment. It did not happen. [...] Wait and see.

As you know, the Clinton cabal is not nearly out of the woods yet. My guess is that when an indictment is close, the Clinton's will claim she's too ill to defend herself.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I waited two years to see an indictment.  It did not happen. [...] Wait and see.

As you know, the Clinton cabal is not nearly out of the woods yet.  My guess is that when an indictment is close, the Clinton's will claim she's too ill to defend herself.

Well, too bad, prop her up in the witness stand and go for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum