Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The congressional Republicans are melting down on the Iran issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

They cannot get anything right. They have stumbled around like a bunch of drunks on shore leave. These people cannot govern, but they sure can whine and send letters to our enemies. Flush the toilet next November.....these turds have been saying such stupid stuff that it has finally coming out their ears. I know some Illinois Republicans who argue it is time to sever with the T party and the Dixiecrats and start over with a middle of the road traditional Republican Party which governs and uses intelligence. These fools could not even pass the rules to reject the Iran deal.....incompetence.......

Now they have gotten off Hillary and they are arguing that the President broke the law......We need serious people in government.......the clown car and the likes of cruz and Huckabamboozler simply are appealing to the lowest common denominator in this blend of T Party and Dixiecrats while intelligent Republicans who have actually governed and understand how difficult it is to do the same are simply shaking their heads.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Poster Obamasucks must be sleeping today, otherwise we would see 15 threads about the Iran deal this afternoon.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I think it's just for show... I highly doubt the pubs have any intention of halting the "deal"... as it were.

Obama already violated corkers law by allowing side deals and not being transparent about all of the details.

It's just a puppet show for the masses... yea team..!!

We all lose... again.

2seaoat

We all lose... again.

Maybe, or possibly this actually will bring stability and allow America to get the hell out of the Middle East. Time will tell, and I am hopeful, but I like Ronald Reagan on Foreign Affairs......trust but verify......we will see how that verification thing goes.

You leftists own it... just like n.korea. It's like handing terrorists and criminals extra ammo. Bad ideas fail.

It's also telling that reid is threatening a filibuster but you neglect to mention it. Dems afraid to have a vote?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum