Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oh oh....permafrost is melting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oh oh....permafrost is melting Empty oh oh....permafrost is melting 8/1/2017, 2:46 am

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mysterious-craters-blowing-out-of-russia-could-mean-trouble-for-the-whole-planet/ar-AAp8jkG?li=BBnb7Kz

Russia better spend more time fixing its crumbling infrastructure from Global climate change as their economic situation will become quite serious if oil cannot be transferred by rail from Siberia.

polecat

polecat

FAKE NEWS
Former RJ Reynolds Tobacco lawyer's who are paid enough money by the fossil fuel industry say it ain't so. Believe me.

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:FAKE NEWS
Former RJ Reynolds Tobacco lawyer's who are paid enough money by the fossil fuel industry say it ain't so. Believe me.

I thought it was proven to be a Chinese hoax.

polecat

polecat

Telstar wrote:

Did you not see the BELIEVE ME at the end of my statement?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Silly comrades... they don't even have to hide the pseudo-science tricks... y'all are easier to herd that cattle.

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Did you not see the BELIEVE ME at the end of my statement?

Oh now I do, okay I do.

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/01/03/documenting-the-global-extent-of-the-medieval-warm-period/

a. The Medieval Warm Period (MWP) temperature is warmer than the Modern Warm Period proxy temperature – at no time do the modern proxies exceed the MWP proxies.

b. The recent instrumental temperature is warmer than the Medieval Warm Period temperature.

c. The MWP is obviously preindustrial and it would be logical to use the MWP temperature as preindustrial temperature instead of the Little Ice Age (LIA) favoured by the climate establishment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

The Little Ice Age (LIA) was a period of cooling that occurred after the Medieval Warm Period. It has been conventionally defined as a period extending from the 16th to the 19th centuries,[3][4][5] but some experts prefer an alternative timespan from about 1300[6] to about 1850.[7][8][9] Climatologists and historians working with local records no longer expect to agree on either the start or end dates of the period, which varied according to local conditions.

There is no consensus regarding the time when the Little Ice Age began,[12][13] but a series of events before the known climatic minima has often been referenced. In the 13th century, pack ice began advancing southwards in the North Atlantic, as did glaciers in Greenland. Anecdotal evidence suggests expanding glaciers almost worldwide. Based on radiocarbon dating of roughly 150 samples of dead plant material with roots intact, collected from beneath ice caps on Baffin Island and Iceland, Miller et al. (2012)[6] state that cold summers and ice growth began abruptly between 1275 and 1300, followed by "a substantial intensification" from 1430 to 1455.[14]

In contrast, a climate reconstruction based on glacial length[15][16] shows no great variation from 1600 to 1850 but strong retreat thereafter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum