Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida is the worst state in nation

+5
PkrBum
Telstar
Deus X
zsomething
2seaoat
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-is-ranked-the-worst-state-in-the-us/ar-BBIq1rc?li=BBnb7Kz

Before I read which state it was......I said Florida. Why? Honestly, it is the widespread lack of education, ignorance, and poverty. As I am being bitten by no seeums, black flies, and mosquitoes it is hard to fall in love with a swamp. That is why I enjoy December, January, February, and March because the climate in the Panhandle is perpetual spring without the bugs. You still have to deal with so many stupid people that it wears you down.

zsomething

I dunno, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky can give ya'll a run for your money. Hell, pick pretty much any red state, there won't be much to be proud of.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:  You still have to deal with so many stupid people that it wears you down.

I can only imagine how they feel.

Telstar

Telstar

Wow never thought it would overtake Mississippi. Congratulations I guess. Embarassed

PkrBum

PkrBum

People are fleeing Illinois... and soon the rest of the high state tax states will have a mass exodus.

The are things worse than mosquitos.

Telstar

Telstar

Florida is the worst state in nation Pkr_bu36

polecat

polecat

Yes we suck.
Don't move here.
If you have moved here GO HOME.
We don't give a damn how you do it in Buffalo.

Telstar

Telstar

Florida is the worst state in nation Scott_11

KINGS OF THE SHITHOLES.

knothead

knothead

zsomething wrote:I dunno, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky can give ya'll a run for your money.   Hell, pick pretty much any red state, there won't be much to be proud of.

Dilly Dilly z!

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:
zsomething wrote:I dunno, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky can give ya'll a run for your money.   Hell, pick pretty much any red state, there won't be much to be proud of.

Dilly Dilly z!

Except instead of Bud Light it's Russian Vodka.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Isn't this the same thing Drumpf said at Davos?:

Florida is the worst state in nation 35787068_eFNTcuQgwshEcG6gg-AA0ELnelrNerZC-H11nqIhqYs

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

polecat wrote:Yes we suck.
Don't move here.
If you have moved here GO HOME.
We don't give a damn how you do it in Buffalo.

Ditto!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum