Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

28-year-old Andrew Finch wasn't killed by a "Swatter".. He was killed by a SWAT cop!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Forget all the hullabaloo about the evil Swatter getting innocent father Andrew Finch killed.  It's bullshit. Pure, unadulterated bullshit.  The guy who MURDERED Andrew Finch as soon as he opened his front door - WITHOUT ANY GUN IN HIS HANDS - WAS A HAIR-TRIGGERED, MILITARY TRAINED AND ARMED SWAT OFFICER WHO UNDOUBTEDLY WILL BE FOUND INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES AND GIVEN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT'S MONTHLY TESTOSTERONE AWARD.  

The good news: Finch's family will get millions as a result of his being murdered by a cop -- and Finch's kids will go to Harvard. Unfortunately, Finch won't be there to watch them graduate or get married.

The ACLU is gonna have a ball with this one.  (And I'm sending them another hundred to keep up their good work!!!)

PkrBum

PkrBum

The guy that falsely accused the guy is certainly culpable... but I agree that the militarized police are too. I started a thread a while back about all of the swat teams created in govt agencies... it's obscene. I think that even the dept of education had one. There needs to be a huge roll back of this bs. Though I highly doubt it'll happen under trump or sessions. I wonder why a social justice crusader like Obama didn't do it? No comfortable shoes?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote: The guy that falsely accused the guy is certainly culpable... but I agree that the militarized police are too. I started a thread a while back about all of the swat teams created in govt agencies... it's obscene. I think that even the dept of education had one. There needs to be a huge roll back of this bs. Though I highly doubt it'll happen under trump or sessions. I wonder why a social justice crusader like Obama didn't do it? No comfortable shoes?

Obama will restrict grenade launchers, military equipment from local police

By Evan Perez, Kevin Liptak and Allison Malloy, CNN

Updated 7:23 PM ET, Mon May 18, 2015

Washington (CNN) "The Obama administration on Monday moved to prohibit federal agencies from providing local cops with certain kinds of military equipment such as grenade launchers, high-caliber weapons and bayonets, in the wake of controversy over a "militarized" police response to unrest last summer in Ferguson, Missouri.

The new prohibitions are part of an executive order President Barack Obama issued for federal agencies to review the types of equipment they provide to local and state police.
Calls for calm in Ferguson after shooting
PHOTOS: Calls for calm in Ferguson after shooting
Obama traveled Monday to Camden, N.J., to highlight crime reduction and community policing tactics that the administration hopes can be a model around the country. A spate of officer-involved shootings and the deaths of African-Americans in confrontations with police has made policing an issue the administration is forced to grapple with..."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/18/politics/bayonets-police-white-house/index.html

PkrBum

PkrBum

What has been the result since? Nice to know they don't have grenade launchers tho... lol.

Deus X

Deus X

Wordslinger wrote:Forget all the hullabaloo about the evil Swatter getting innocent father Andrew Finch killed.  It's bullshit. Pure, unadulterated bullshit.  The guy who MURDERED Andrew Finch as soon as he opened his front door - WITHOUT ANY GUN IN HIS HANDS - WAS A HAIR-TRIGGERED, MILITARY TRAINED AND ARMED SWAT OFFICER WHO UNDOUBTEDLY WILL BE FOUND INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES AND GIVEN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT'S MONTHLY TESTOSTERONE AWARD.  

The good news: Finch's family will get millions as a result of his being murdered by a cop -- and Finch's kids will go to Harvard.  Unfortunately, Finch won't be there to watch them graduate or get married.  

The ACLU is gonna have a ball with this one.  (And I'm sending them another hundred to keep up their good work!!!)

Psychologist Openly Admits He Trains Police Officers to Shoot First and Ask Questions Later

For years, to any observer of police brutality, the idea that officers were shooting people first and asking questions later was a foregone conclusion. Such a practice, while blatantly obvious, seemed too unethical, too harsh for police to ever admit.

Well, here it is. All of the proof we ever needed. Not only are American police, from coast to coast, shooting first and asking questions later, they are being trained to do so in seminars by a psychologist who openly promises them that he'll testify on their behalf if anything ever goes wrong. He's already done it nearly 200 times.

It's actually big business. A quick scan of Dr. Lewinski's website has him teaching large workshops in Chicago, San Antonio, Orlando, and in other big cities across the country. Can't make it to his conferences, don't worry, he'll come to your department, and offer your officers a certificate on how they are basically allowed to shoot first and ask questions later. He charges $1,000 an hour for his testimony and is, unsurprisingly, willing to testify for hours on end.

https://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/psychologist-openly-admits-he-trains-police-officers-shoot-first-and-ask-questions

But wait, there's more:

US Prosecutors Didn't Charge Police Officers in 96 Percent of Alleged Civil Rights Violations in the Past 20 Years

Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to bring charges against cops facing allegations of civil rights violations in 96 percent of cases between 1995 and 2015, according to an investigation by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

The newspaper sifted through almost three million records from the US Department of Justice, and found that prosecutors did not pursue 12,703 potential civil rights violations out of 13,233 cases.

The same couldn't be said for other kinds of cases against non-police defendants. The investigation found that federal prosecutors declined to bring charges in only 23 percent of other types of criminal cases.

https://news.vice.com/article/prosecutors-didnt-charge-police-officers-in-96-percent-of-alleged-civil-rights-violations-in-the-past-20-years

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum