Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

breast cancer killed 522,000 women last year, up 14 percent

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://news.msn.com/world/cancer-deaths-rise-to-82-million-breast-cancer-sharply-up

Houston we have a problem.......Mr. Markle......please tell me about our great health care system.

DUMBASS!

The global death toll from cancer rose to 8.2 million in 2012

2seaoat

Global........did I post something contrary to the same......our great system ran by big Pharm and profit centers which require ineffective and expensive testing........well looky here

http://news.msn.com/science-technology/vinegar-cancer-test-saves-lives-india-study-finds?ocid=msnnws

20 lives per 100k potentially saved from an inexpensive test and a five buck vaccine......cannot have that......we need to create all these tests which make profits but really do not have any efficacy, while all over the world the biology labs are finding cures and not putting those cures in concrete slippers which never see the light of day.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Shhhh take your vaccine and go quietly,

breast cancer killed 522,000 women last year, up 14 percent  7945-Jim_Jones

A lot of people are tired around here, but I'm not sure they're ready to lie down, stretch out and fall asleep. Jim Jones

2seaoat

Did you not read the article and see the staggering differential between a vaccinated population and a non vaccinated population........go to the 21st floor and see women dying from cervical cancer.....then preach your anti science probabilities to their loved ones........Vaccines are simple probabilities.....they are never perfect.....simply better. The enemy of good is perfect, and in your twisted world you represent evil.......thousands dying because of the lack of a 5 buck vaccine, and you spew your party poison.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.drugwatch.com/recalls/

Vioxx

Millions of Americans took this painkiller. After several years on the market, the drug was recalled because it increased the risk of heart attack and stroke and was linked to more than 38,000 deaths.

Yaz, Yasmin & Ocella

After taking these birth control pills, thousands of women suffered serious complications. FDA studies show a 74 percent increased risk of dangerous blood clots, prompting advocates to call for a recall.

Actos

Studies link this best-selling type 2 diabetes medication to bladder cancer, and it was recalled in Germany and France. The FDA has not issued a recall in the United States.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/03/18/vaccines-increase-cancer-risk.aspx

Vaccines are a Major Source of Aluminum for Many

Many inactivated vaccines contain aluminum salts to boost the immune reaction. Studies have shown that this aluminum is slowly dispersed all over the body and may be concentrated in breast ducts.11

The amount of aluminum in vaccines is tremendous, especially in such vaccines as the anthrax vaccine, hepatitis vaccine and tetanus vaccine.

Since many American children are being exposed to multiple doses of aluminum containing vaccines by the time they are 6 years old, one would expect very high exposures to injected aluminum.

A recent study by Lucija Tomljenovik and Chris Shaw found that a newborn receives a dose of aluminum that exceeds FDA safety limits (5mg/kg/day) for injected aluminum by 20-fold, and at 6 months of age a dose that was 50-fold higher than FDA safety limits.12

Aluminum at this young age will accumulate in various tissues and with new vaccine recommendations, children and young adults may be exposed to many more aluminum containing vaccines every year throughout life.

With the ability of aluminum to displace iron from its protective proteins, we may not only see a dramatic increase in breast cancer, but also other iron-related diseases, such as liver degeneration, neurodegenerative disease, diabetes, heart failure and atherosclerosis.13 No one is addressing this very real danger.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.naturalnews.com/026951_vaccine_virus_vaccination.html#

What About the Cancer Tsunami and Its Relationship to Vaccinations?

"If you continue to allow these contaminated [polio] vaccines to go out, I guarantee you that over the next 20 years you will have epidemics of cancer unlike the world has ever seen", testified Bernice Eddy to the U.S. Congress in 1972. Bernice Eddy was a government researcher.

Bernice was fired and lost her lab for this testimony. But it has since been corroborated and substantiated from other sources that she was right. The contaminant was SV40, or Simian (monkey) Virus 40. It first appeared in the polio vaccines of the late 1950's and early 1960's, and it has been traced to several cases of cancer since then.

The explosion of cancer since the late 1950's has indeed been a cancer pandemic which has created the extremely profitable "cancer industry". The SV 40 news was suppressed and, supposedly, the vaccination industry has since assured everyone concerned that SV 40 would not be a part of future vaccine production.

But there is no legitimate oversight to ensure this, and they did not remove the remaining SV 40 contaminated vaccines from existing stocks. That would cut into profits, of course. The agent used to eliminate SV 40 from monkey "virus seeds" was a rabbit serum. That method was never proven to be effective. So has SV 40 really been eliminated from vaccines?

Ask Michael and Raphaele Horwin. It certainly wasn't in 1997. That's when their infant son Alexander received an oral polio vaccination. Orimune was its name; Lederle Labs was its maker. Familiar? Alexander died of an unusual and extremely malignant brain cancer before he reached the age of three.

The Horwins, he a practicing attorney and she a forensic scientist, had the malignant tumor examined by four prestigious independent labs. They all found SV 40 in the tumor. Raphaele's cord (umbilical) blood from her delivery of Alexander was available and was also analyzed to preclude the possibility of her having passed the virus to Alexander. There was no SV 40 found in her cord blood. It came from the Orimune.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323371

India: Paralysis cases soar after oral polio vaccine introduced

“In 2011, there were an extra 47500 new cases of NPAFP [in India]. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received.”

.....The debilitating – and sometimes deadly – side effects of the oral polio vaccine led the U.S. to stop using it in 2000, the New York Times reported. However, many governments around the world still administer the dangerous vaccine to their citizens. Despite the grave concerns that have been raised, the vaccine manufacturers and the health agencies they have partnered with around the world are shifting the oral polio vaccination effort into high gear – and there are no signs of stopping.

It's called Genocide...

2seaoat wrote:Global........did I post something contrary to the same......our great system ran by big Pharm and profit centers which require ineffective and expensive testing........well looky here

http://news.msn.com/science-technology/vinegar-cancer-test-saves-lives-india-study-finds?ocid=msnnws

20 lives per 100k potentially saved from an inexpensive test and a five buck vaccine......cannot have that......we need to create all these tests which make profits but really do not have any efficacy, while all over the world the biology labs are finding cures and not putting those cures in concrete slippers which never see the light of day.

Yes, but its funny to see you back up LOL

You were in such a hurry to put down a healthcare system that you posted a global # .This system is extending your fucking life. You are disgusting!

But dont worry. LESS biopsies will certainly make that number higher LOL Just consider it a savings. Savings on welfare when people die.  Very Happy 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy what you and I did in the system was needed and prolonged lives. I will never feel too bad about my work in the field. At least I got out of the armament industry making guided missiles. Doctors get the big bucks and have the ultimate responsibility for using the tools we provide them...so keep up the good work and I hope this Obamacare nightmare gets resolved in your favor and soon...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy what you and I did in the system was needed and prolonged lives. I will never feel too bad about my work in the field. At least I got out of the armament industry making guided missiles. Doctors get the big bucks and have the ultimate responsibility for using the tools we provide them...so keep up the good work and I hope this Obamacare nightmare gets resolved in your favor and soon...

Thanks Teo. I really appreciate that.

I do believe big pharm has won though.

fortunately for me I'm an expert in my field and will be able to survive. It is very sad to see what I am seeing though.

some of these people do not even know that test that they were recently going on and on about such as BRAF are no longer worth for labs to do because of the cuts. The gov doesn't value those, go figure.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://news.msn.com/world/cancer-deaths-rise-to-82-million-breast-cancer-sharply-up

Houston we have a problem.......Mr. Markle......please tell me about our great health care system.

Once again, 2seaoat opens mouth and inserts foot before reading his own source.  Your source references the WORLD 2seaoat, NOT only the US.

Americans have better survival rates than Europeans for common cancers.  Breast cancer mortality is 52 percent higher in Germany than in the United States, and 88 percent higher in the United Kingdom. Prostate cancer mortality is 604 percent higher in the U.K. and 457 percent higher in Norway. The mortality rate for colorectal cancer among British men and women is about 40 percent higher.  

Americans have lower cancer mortality rates than Canadians. Breast cancer mortality is 9 percent higher, prostate cancer is 184 percent higher and colon cancer mortality among men is about 10 percent higher than in the United States.

2seaoat, the level of your incompetence should be embarrassing to yourself.  But I strongly doubt that is true.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://news.msn.com/world/cancer-deaths-rise-to-82-million-breast-cancer-sharply-up

Once again, 2seaoat opens mouth and inserts foot before reading his own source.  Your source references the WORLD 2seaoat, NOT only the US.

Americans have better survival rates than Europeans for common cancers.  Breast cancer mortality is 52 percent higher in Germany than in the United States, and 88 percent higher in the United Kingdom. Prostate cancer mortality is 604 percent higher in the U.K. and 457 percent higher in Norway. The mortality rate for colorectal cancer among British men and women is about 40 percent higher.  

Americans have lower cancer mortality rates than Canadians. Breast cancer mortality is 9 percent higher, prostate cancer is 184 percent higher and colon cancer mortality among men is about 10 percent higher than in the United States.

2seaoat, the level of your incompetence should be embarrassing to yourself.  But I strongly doubt that is true.

don't worry markle, with the new laws in place from ACA we are going to be right there with the rest of the world LOL

we will call it leveling the playing field of death.

once we start killing off as many people as the other countries do, I am sure the WHO will love us and make us #1 LOL

Don't worry, we will just change the way we report those deaths Wink 

and yes, im being VERY sarcastic... but not towards you markle. Youre smart, seaoat, not so much.

Now let me explain this to you slowly. Your number of 8.2 million...

now lets look at AMERICAS number.

In 2013, an estimated 232,340 new cases of invasive breast cancer were expected to be diagnosed among US women, as well as an estimated 64,640 additional cases of in situ breast cancer.

That year, approximately 39,620 US women were expected to die from breast cancer. Only lung cancer accounts for more cancer deaths in women.

http://www.cancer.org/research/cancerfactsstatistics/index

please look at these charts. you will notice a significant decrease in the death rates for all cancers in the US since the 90's. Theres a reason for that. I would explain but you've already said its unimportant.

http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-036845.pdf

now its true America has more cases of breast cancer. But that's because we are better at diagnosing it. But don't worry, all that will change now that we have said mammograms are not really needed and biopsies are not that important and using antibodies on tumors is not really a worthy cause.

So what will most likely happen is many wont get diagnosed and then these womens immune systems will be taken over, they will catch pneumonia and die undiagnosed. We will call it death from the flu and sell some more vaccines. all is good... Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum