Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virgina and New Jersey elect Democratic governors....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Both states voted for Clinton, but the Virginia race was suppose to be close with President Trump throwing his support behind both Republican candidates. Voters sent a big FU to Trump.

Deus X

Deus X

I already posted this link but since, apparently, Seaoat doesn't read other people's posts and only posts his Waiting for Godot, stream-of-consciousness prattle, here it is again:

Tuesday delivered a string of high-profile victories for Democrats in gubernatorial races. Democrat Ralph Northam won the Virginia governor’s race in what had become a nail-biter of a contest, defeating Republican Ed Gillespie in the election to replace outgoing Democratic governor Terry McAuliffe. In New Jersey, Democrat Phil Murphy prevailed in the race to replace Republican governor Chris Christie, an expected victory over Republican Kim Guadagno.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/live-results-virginia-new-jersey-governors-race/545201/

VLADIMIR: What do they say?
ESTRAGON: They talk about their lives.
VLADIMIR: To have lived is not enough for them.
ESTRAGON: They have to talk about it.

2seaoat

I apologize. I thought your thread was about apples and did not read it. My fault. I tend to select interesting topics to read, and I guess when I saw how do you like those apples, I took it at face value.

It is probably good that we have a properly titled thread because we can expect tweets which will require follow up.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:  I thought your thread was about apples...  

You gotta get out more.

2seaoat

Probably

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:  I thought your thread was about apples...  

You gotta get out more.

lol!

RealLindaL

Watched the VA & NJ results with delight, and hope the unmistakable message they send is echoed loud and clear across the nation in next year's mid-terms.

Delight that dem states elected dem govs? Lol... what is that message? Dems vote for dems?

jocolor

Riding that anti-tRump wave all the way to the midterms, when Mullers investigation hits it's crescendo!

Congrats to VA & NJ!

zsomething

Trump's already trying to bargain in his mind that this wasn't about him, saying the people who lost "didn't embrace him enough." HA!

I hope his cult-like supporters actually believe that. That's a really good strategy for them to follow, I think they should throw all their effort into supporting President 33%-And-Falling. That's the best thing they could do. O' course, I say that as a person full-on committed to their total destruction and marginalization. Smile

Hell, the way things are shaping up, we may even see a Democrat senator in Ala-freakin'-bama before this is all done. Who knows? It's worth the fight, at least... Roy Moore is more despised than the hardcore righties realize. But, then, they think David Duke is kinda-acceptable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum