Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're not gonna believe this...

+3
2seaoat
RealLindaL
del.capslock
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I never said Tel was Bill until tonight but yes indeed I thought it. But personally, I don't really care if you believe it or not. It's not my job to convince you one way or the other. This is my belief and it had nothing to do w/ Joani. I'm surprised you're not smarter to have caught the clues and realize the intention was to have two different writings. People have done it before and I'm sure will continue to do it.

And I'm surprised you're not smart enough to catch the 'clues' demonstrated in the writing of each of these people, that are giveaways to anyone halfway attuned to the subtleties of the English language, not to mention the widely varying degrees of knowledge and intellect demonstrated.  There's no way they're the same person.

But you're right -- it's most certainly not your job to convince me of anything (nor mine to convince you) -- nor, as you may've noticed, have I ever asked you to do so.   I don't care, either, what you think.  Couldn't care less, matter of fact.

Hey, maybe you both thought Tel was Bill, until del showed up sounding a helluva lot more like Bill, but Joani couldn't let go of  her past accusations or say she was wrong about Tel, so it was easier to just accuse them both, and you went along with it.  Who knows???

Or heck, maybe I should just start saying that you and Joani are the same person, yes?  It would make just about as much sense.  I mean, hey, you both seem to have the same paranoid mindset, so you must be the same.

I said I was done.  Now I definitely am.  Goodnight.

LOL....are you sure?

For someone who "coukdn't care less" you sure have been deeply involved and definitely riled up over the WTM issue.

Why do you attack an individual's intelligence when they disagree with you? Vikingwoman is the total opposite of me in many ways but she is not dumb.

del.capslock

del.capslock

You're not gonna believe this... - Page 4 34f0f7e9088caa4d9202572026e60b54

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Vikingwoman

Apparently, you do care as you stuck your nose in something nobody asked you about or needed your opinion. That's my opinion and if you don't like it -tuff! You certainly have a penchant for insulting people who don't agree w/ you. I see you have an obnoxious and self righteous side here.

del.capslock

del.capslock

MANY MUCH OUT LOUD LAUGHINGS!

Last edited by del.capslock on 5/22/2017, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:Apparently, you do care as you stuck your nose in something nobody asked you about or needed your opinion.  That's my opinion and if you don't like it -tuff! You certainly have a penchant for insulting people who don't agree w/ you. I see you have an obnoxious and self righteous side here.

I never insulted you. I've read the back pages so I can see where Chrissy constantly battered you with the c-word while others joined in or just laughed and allowed it when they could have put a stop to it. I don't want to add to that cave mentality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Apparently, you do care as you stuck your nose in something nobody asked you about or needed your opinion.  That's my opinion and if you don't like it -tuff! You certainly have a penchant for insulting people who don't agree w/ you. I see you have an obnoxious and self righteous side here.

I never insulted you. I've read the back pages so I can see where Chrissy constantly battered you with the c-word while others joined in or just laughed and allowed it when they could have put a stop to it. I don't want to add to that cave mentality.

Sure you do, it's your life.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Not at all. I have no problem with Viking, never did. It was your friends like Chrissy and DE that tossed the c-word at Viking while you sat back and laughed.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Not at all. I have no problem with Viking, never did. It was your friends like Chrissy and DE that tossed the c-word at Viking while you sat back and laughed.

I sat back and laughed? I don't think so you social deviant .

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:

Give it a rest, you insufferable bitch!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Not a chance in hell, you loser.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Not a chance in hell, you loser.

Not to worry, we're already in hell, listening to your ravings.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

You encouraged them. They say the cave girls liked to torture victims. By social deviant do you mean the young girl who every one says behaves more like a man to make her closeted scoutmaster dad proud of his little boy? Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

You encouraged them. They say the cave girls liked to torture victims. By social deviant do you mean the young girl who every one says behaves more like a man to make her closeted scoutmaster dad proud of his little boy? Rolling Eyes

I encouraged them? Wrong! Who is "THEY" little mr. know-it-all?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Chrissy and DE, two of your deplorable friends. You could have stopped them but you didn't.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Chrissy and DE, two of your deplorable friends. You could have stopped them but you didn't.

So are you and Viking woman friends again Joani? Will you support her if your deplorable friends return and spray her again with the c word or will you just sit back and let it happen again?

Vikingwoman

Telstar wrote:

No, you never insulted me and I never said that. I suspected you were Bill as I said w/ going back to all the old conversations. Bill's very crafty and devious at times not to mention he thrives on discord. Do I think he has a good sock and a bad sock? Yes but I'm not going to get in all this fighting he has inspired. I have other things to do.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:
Telstar wrote:

No, you never insulted me and I never said that. I suspected you were Bill as I said w/ going back to all the old conversations. Bill's very crafty and devious at times not to mention he thrives on discord. Do I think he has a good sock and a bad sock? Yes but I'm not going to get in all this fighting he has inspired. I have other things to do.

Okay. If that's how you feel about it I can't change it. I'm a little bit flattered that you think I can study the back pages, maintain this account and del's. You're wrong but if we can pretty much agree politically I don't see any reason why we should tangle. I don't know how Bill treated you but I'm going to continue treating you the way I have since last April. Just saying. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum