Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

boards, youre an asshole

+4
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Markle
knothead
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1boards, youre an asshole Empty boards, youre an asshole 8/28/2013, 8:09 pm

whats wrong?

why did you have to consolidate PD's threads? what is the point? running out of bandwidth?

You know what it looks like on you for doing that?

It looks like a angry little 5 year old that is aggravated at his toy because the wheel isn't going his way. So he snatches it up and says its mine and I can do with it what I want.

or prhaps you've gone even further than a 5 yo temper tantrum moment and are so frustrate you wish to run every one off from your playground so you can sit and sulk in it with the few who still hold onto your little fairy tale world that isn't coming out the way you planned it. Maybe you wish for a day after you run us all off where yall can type quietly in here as you cry like babies about the reality of the way things are. Crying or Very sad 

2boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/28/2013, 9:11 pm

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:whats wrong?

why did you have to consolidate PD's threads? what is the point? running out of bandwidth?

It looks like a angry little 5 year old that is aggravated at his toy because the wheel isn't going his way. So he snatches it up and says its mine and I can do with it what I want.

or prhaps you've gone even further than a 5 yo temper tantrum moment and are so frustrate you wish to run every one off from your playground so you can sit and sulk in it with the few who still hold onto your little fairy tale world that isn't coming out the way you planned it. Maybe you wish for a day after you run us all off where yall can type quietly in here as you cry like babies about the reality of the way things are. Crying or Very sad 

Drumroll please . . . . .

3boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/28/2013, 10:07 pm

Chrissy... I love ya darlin... but it's boorish to dominate the boards. Nothing was really new... One thread will do.

There should be a myriad of topics on the first page... from a multitude of us. I enjoy ur threads... it's only fair.

4boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/28/2013, 10:15 pm

Yeah, every thread was a different take on the same perspective.

Boards is the proverbial child she is talking about. ... He was also the one who decided to run my work pic on a thread that he made up himself weeks back,

Grow up Boards....I thought it was all fair game here or are you now indecisive like your hero the COWH?

5boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/28/2013, 10:46 pm

PkrBum wrote:Chrissy... I love ya darlin... but it's boorish to dominate the boards. Nothing was really new... One thread will do.

There should be a myriad of topics on the first page... from a multitude of us. I enjoy ur threads... it's only fair.
I know pkr, but being on a message board such as this does mean occasionally we have to be subject to things we may have pet peeves about, you know like, spelling, grammar, ridiculous logic and yes over zealous multiple thread makers.

I could understand it more if there were multiple topics on this board that plenty of conversation was going on and his threads were knocking them off the front page.

and I still love you too I love you 

6boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/28/2013, 10:52 pm

Markle

Markle

Apparently "Everything goes" is only as far as childish profanities but not as far as dictatorial control over the content.

7boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 12:08 am

Applause for Boards! PD was wasting space and people who profess to be educated should never write and spell like high school dropouts. There is no excuse.

8boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 2:18 am

Dreams, you couldn't even comprehend or read what I am studying now. Give it a rest old bitty. You cannot make an educated response aside from using the word "racist" everytime someone points out the flaws of your hero the COWH.

9boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 9:37 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Blow it out your ass, Seabass.

10boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 9:39 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote: He was also the one who decided to run my work pic on a thread that he made up himself weeks back,

What does "run my work pic" mean? English?

11boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 10:22 am

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote: He was also the one who decided to run my work pic on a thread that he made up himself weeks back,
What does "run my work pic" mean?  English?
You know exactly what I mean. Learn to read English stalker boy. Did you and Bill exchange brains or what?

12boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 10:52 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
What does "run my work pic" mean?  English?
You know exactly what I mean. Learn to read English stalker boy. Did you and Bill exchange brains or what?
I have no idea what it means or what you're talking about. I have no idea what your "work pic" is and I certainly have never "ran" your "work pic".

13boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 12:20 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Apparently "Everything goes" is only as far as childish profanities but not as far as dictatorial control over the content.
Dictatorial control? I haven't deleted or edited any of PACEDOG'S content. If anything, I have made it much easier to find for those who - for whatever reason - wish to read his eight threads about a single topic that typically start off with a lone sentence along the lines of "So where are the liberals!?!? Huh?!"

14boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 12:21 pm

[quote="boards of FL"]

Blow it out your ass, Seabass.[/quote]

AAAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! 

funny

15boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 3:30 pm

They start with the comment because generally you liberals do the asme

16boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 3:30 pm

Same

17boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 3:33 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I love Boards. If I had a son, he would be just like Boards.

18boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/29/2013, 3:36 pm

I appreciate him hosting the zoo... I wouldn't do it.

19boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/30/2013, 9:02 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

This is BOFs forum to do as he sees fit to do. I will say this, if it was my forum and I saw duplicate posts such as those that PD entered, I would not have been as kind as BOF and merged them, I would have deleted the newest ones.

20boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/30/2013, 9:11 am

boards, youre an asshole Th?id=H.4931014426952429&pid=1

Moderating and revising PD's comments because of that kinda' goes against his anything goes policy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1H9eKWPGRo

Smile 

21boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/30/2013, 9:23 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:boards, youre an asshole Th?id=H.4931014426952429&pid=1

Moderating and revising PD's comments because of that kinda' goes against his anything goes policy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 

When did I ever revise any of PACEDOG'S posts? All I did was merge his spam into one topic.

22boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/30/2013, 9:31 am

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Moderating and revising PD's comments because of that kinda' goes against his anything goes policy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 
When did I ever revise any of PACEDOG'S posts?  All I did was merge his spam into one topic.  
boards, youre an asshole Th?id=H.4744101727962322&pid=1

It was PD's choice to do it that way.

Did you ask him if you could lump everything together prior to doing it?

If not then any act on your part as forum moderator is a revision of his intent.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0LigwTJVo

Laughing

23boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/30/2013, 9:50 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:It was PD's choice to do it that way.

If not then any act on your part as forum moderator is a revision of his intent.

His intent was to be a spamming asshat. I merely combined everything neatly into one package so that he can still remain an asshat, just not a spamming asshat. All of his asshattery can still be found, unrevised, in the newly merged threads. If you read through this thread, you will see that other forum members agree. You are alone in your douchebaggyness when you suggest that I revised anything from PACEDOG.

24boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/30/2013, 10:51 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Moderating and revising PD's comments because of that kinda' goes against his anything goes policy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 
When did I ever revise any of PACEDOG'S posts?  All I did was merge his spam into one topic.  
boards, youre an asshole Th?id=H.4744101727962322&pid=1

It was PD's choice to do it that way.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0LigwTJVo

Laughing
If you read the terms and conditions of the forum, you will find that spamming in any shape or form is against the terms you agreed to when you signed up. Better BOF merged PDs spam instead of doing what he could have done and that is ban him for spamming.

25boards, youre an asshole Empty Re: boards, youre an asshole 8/30/2013, 11:01 am

2seaoat

Better BOF merged PDs spam instead of doing what he could have done and that is ban him for spamming.

I like PD's input in the forum, but what does happen if too many threads are created which do not get responses, and are of similar topic, I have noticed the political thread does not get much use, and often lively threads which illicit response get lost in the forest. To the extent that exchanges on threads are the goal of the forum, one could understand that this will probably improve the political thread which in off election years is pretty dormant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum