Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're not gonna believe this...

+3
2seaoat
RealLindaL
del.capslock
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm afraid Joani's right, Linda. I suspected Tel was Bill in the beginning but I played along w/ all the PM's to see how far he would go. I knew when he started pulling up all the old threads for sure. A lot of work and trouble Tel/Del just to get to Joani. You do have some serious problems, you know.

It's right here on this forum Viking. The bitch has been hounding me for a year. No work, fun reading the back pages. BTW, I'm not del. I thought you were smarter than the lummox wetnurse but maybe I was wrong. Whatever scratch

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote:
BTW, I'm not del.  

WHAT?!?

You're not me?

Well, shit, who am I then? Jesus, this is confusing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm afraid Joani's right, Linda. I suspected Tel was Bill in the beginning but I played along w/ all the PM's to see how far he would go. I knew when he started pulling up all the old threads for sure. A lot of work and trouble Tel/Del just to get to Joani. You do have some serious problems, you know.

Thank you....not hard to tell after all the years.

Vikingwoman

Sorry but that's what I think. As long as you stay in the Tel mode we can still be friends. Del is getting to be a little too much. He needs to calm down.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:Boards has no idea he's Bill. He doesn't check in here much but I know he is.

I'm not Bill nor am I del. Please don't let Joani fool you again.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:

Thank you....not hard to tell after all the years.

So does this mean your queen of the cave again Joani?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Boards has no idea he's Bill. He doesn't check in here much but I know he is.

Bill....you are not fooling anyone. Your dishonestly runs deep.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bill....you are not fooling anyone.  Your dishonestly runs deep.  

You gotta be the most fucked-up person I've ever encountered on a forum. It's mind-boggling that you're an admin.

Really, you've got serious problems.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Prove it but you can't. You are a liar and a backstabber. Everyone knows that fact. Still queen of her cave. Try as she may the mean queen will have to live in fear of what lies ahead for her. Enjoy your nightmares. It's your sins that cause your pain. Your own hate that bombards your body with pain. pale pale Idea

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Prove it but you can't. You are a liar and a backstabber. Everyone knows that fact. Still queen of her cave. Try as she may the mean queen will have to live in fear of what lies ahead for her. Enjoy your nightmares. It's your sins that cause your pain. Your own hate that bombards your body with pain. pale pale Idea

Are you threatening me?

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know what Joani is certain of and like I said it has nothing to do w/ me.I've read enough of WTM to know it's him even if he tries to disguise it. I suspect he has a couple of socks on here.

If you don't know what Joani is certain of you haven't been reading her posts for the last several months.   So OK, what she thinks has nothing to do with your own certainty about del.  I get it.  And maybe you're right as to del's alter ego; I wasn't posting here when Bill was last active so don't have any idea which, if any, of our current posters might be he, or not.  I'm simply saying it's interesting that you're certain of one thing, and Joani of another, and they're mutually exclusive.  That's all.

That's right, you weren't here but you sure are certain Telstar is not Bill.  Your explanation,  because he said so.  Good grief.

You are entirely F.O.S. and would obviously fail a third grade reading comprehension test.  I have said MORE THAN ONCE (and have told HIM, too) that I don't know whether or not Tel is Bill -- or who anyone else is, either, and that I just take everyone at face value for what contribution they may make to the discussions here, or not.  PERIOD.

But one thing for certain is that I sure as hell wouldn't take YOUR word for ANYTHING, ma'am.   And that's especially true when your flawed judgment tries to say that Tel and del are BOTH Bill.   Are you kidding me????   It would be obvious to a child that these two couldn't be more different in all the ways I've previously noted.  I won't waste time delineating the differences again because it's sharply apparent you are entirely incapable of discerning them.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 5/22/2017, 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Are you threatening me?

LOL Are you hearing voices now? No need to threaten something that is it's own worst enemy. Have some more.
You're not gonna believe this... - Page 3 Corona18

del.capslock

del.capslock

Gee, this is fun.

RealLindaL

As I've said before and probably will have to again, I don't know your Bill nor whether Tel is Bill, or del is Bill, but I'm thoroughly surprised and disappointed to see -- since I thought you were a whole lot smarter than Joani -- that, like her, you're not capable of discerning the very sharp differences between the two of them.   And please don't try to tell us they are two "modes" of the same person.  Baloney!!  

First you say tonight you never said Tel was Bill,  but you know del is Bill, and now all of a sudden they both are, even though they're not alike in the least??    Joani is poisoning your poor mind, girl.  Seriously.

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:Gee, this is fun.

It's purely pitiful, is what it is.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Tel and del and Bill are all the same person. Didn't you ever see Three Faces of Eve? It's like that. Sorta.

del.capslock

del.capslock

btraven wrote:What the hell is wrong with you people? Tel and del and Bill are all the same person. Didn't you ever see Three Faces of Eve? It's like that. Sorta.

Don't listen to him. He's fuckin' crazy!

RealLindaL

btraven wrote:What the hell is wrong with you people? Tel and del and Bill are all the same person. Didn't you ever see Three Faces of Eve? It's like that. Sorta.

Oh very funny. So now you're making it a foursome? Way to ignite more fires here, del. Really. Way to go.

Good holy grief.

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:  Way to ignite more fires here, del.  

If you can read the last two pages without laughing, then you have serious issues. This is an internet forum, it's of no consequence whatsoever.

Serious people don't take themselves seriously, wise up.

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:

As I've said before and probably will have to again, I don't know your Bill nor whether Tel is Bill, or del is Bill, but I'm thoroughly surprised and disappointed to see -- since I thought you were a whole lot smarter than Joani -- that, like her, you're not capable of discerning the very sharp differences between the two of them.   And please don't try to tell us they are two "modes" of the same person.  Baloney!!  

First you say tonight you never said Tel was Bill,  but you know del is Bill, and now all of a sudden they both are, even though they're not alike in the least??    Joani is poisoning your poor mind, girl.  Seriously.

RealLindaL

Oh, I've laughed plenty, del, though it won't be funny if/when high handed Joani starts trying to ban people again. I'm just saying you're only helping to fan the fires of her flaming ignorance.

And I sure as hell don't laugh when I get lectures from your arrogant-ass self.

Have a good night. I'm done with this crapola.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Viking, you forgot what you were going to say, or thought better of it?

Vikingwoman

I never said Tel was Bill until tonight but yes indeed I thought it. But personally, I don't really care if you believe it or not. It's not my job to convince you one way or the other. This is my belief and it had nothing to do w/ Joani. I'm surprised you're not smarter to have caught the clues and realize the intention was to have two different writings. People have done it before and I'm sure will continue to do it.

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:Oh, I've laughed plenty, del, though it won't be funny if/when high handed Joani starts trying to ban people again.  I'm just saying you're only helping to fan the fires of her flaming ignorance.

And I sure as hell don't laugh when I get lectures from your arrogant-ass self.

Have a good night.  I'm done with this crapola.

So what? Someone gets banned from a forum, big friggin' deal. Get some fucking perspective.

You're living in Pensacola Beach--or at least that's what you claim--which means you're living better than 99% of the people on this planet. And you think getting banned from an internet forum is a big deal? Jesus, you must have the interior life of garden slug. Wise up.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:I never said Tel was Bill until tonight but yes indeed I thought it. But personally, I don't really care if you believe it or not. It's not my job to convince you one way or the other. This is my belief and it had nothing to do w/ Joani. I'm surprised you're not smarter to have caught the clues and realize the intention was to have two different writings. People have done it before and I'm sure will continue to do it.

And I'm surprised you're not smart enough to catch the 'clues' demonstrated in the writing of each of these people, that are giveaways to anyone halfway attuned to the subtleties of the English language, not to mention the widely varying degrees of knowledge and intellect demonstrated. There's no way they're the same person.

But you're right -- it's most certainly not your job to convince me of anything (nor mine to convince you) -- nor, as you may've noticed, have I ever asked you to do so. I don't care, either, what you think. Couldn't care less, matter of fact.

Hey, maybe you both thought Tel was Bill, until del showed up sounding a helluva lot more like Bill, but Joani couldn't let go of her past accusations or say she was wrong about Tel, so it was easier to just accuse them both, and you went along with it. Who knows???

Or heck, maybe I should just start saying that you and Joani are the same person, yes? It would make just about as much sense. I mean, hey, you both seem to have the same paranoid mindset, so you must be the same.

I said I was done. Now I definitely am. Goodnight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum