Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're not gonna believe this...

+3
2seaoat
RealLindaL
del.capslock
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:Boards has no idea he's Bill. He doesn't check in here much but I know he is.

Word will get to Boards. It did when I was banned and he restored my account. I was hoping the real Bill would show up. I'm only sorry that you and Linda are being abused.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Boards has no idea he's Bill. He doesn't check in here much but I know he is.

And Joani is 1,000% certain Telstar is Bill. This reminds me of the countless varying religions and concepts of god that people are so thoroughly convinced of all over the world. Smile

Vikingwoman

I don't know what Joani is certain of and like I said it has nothing to do w/ me.I've read enough of WTM to know it's him even if he tries to disguise it. I suspect he has a couple of socks on here.

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
del.capslock wrote:Perhaps you would be so kind as to translate the seaoatspeak for me.

At the risk of seeming a fool for taking you at your word that you'd truly like to know what meaning I see in Sea's statement:

I believe he's simply saying that perceived investigatory threats to Trump's own family unit -- specifically Jared (and thus Ivanka) -- would far more likely result in Trump's recent "off the rails" actions (e.g., firing Comey and insulting him before the Russians) than would similar threats to Flynn -- a guy he apparently likes (or used to) but who, after all, isn't a Trump.

In other words, if Trump is acting irrationally, it's perhaps because the FBI et al are now looking closely at his own family -- something he simply can't deal with.

Sea, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Now go ahead and insult me, too, del.  I'm used to it here.

Ok then, let's lay this out, shall we:

You believe that 2seaoat's moronic post meant that Trump's irrational actions are because the FBI may now be looking at a member of his family and that he wouldn't "go off the rails" if it was Flynn being attacked.

Correct? Have I got that right?

Now, lets look at my post:

It comprised one prefatory sentence explaining that Kushner was now a "person of interest" and, the meat of the post, three sentences describing the tangled relationship of Kushner's lawyer to Mueller with a final two sentence personal comment.

THE MEAT OF THE POST WAS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GORELICK AND MUELLER.

Now, let's look at the posts in order:

1) My original, perfectly sensible post with a brief introduction and final comment.

2) A post from the angry, closeted adolescent Waiting that linked to a totally irrelevant article.

3) Your comment that my post was "disturbing" and that you agreed with my introductory bit about Kushner.

4) Seaoat's brainless gibberish.

5) Your sycophantic, fawning reaction to Seaoat's nonsense.

6) My perfectly calm and reasoned reaction to your post above, in which I explain why Mr. Seaoat's post was, perhaps, a little confusing.

7) Your deranged, savage and personal attack on me for having the temerity to gently criticize the esteemed Mr. Seaoat's grammar.

8 ) Vikingwoman's lunatic nonsense. (I had to put a space in there because otherwise a smiley face thing shows up and I do not want to be mistaken for an adolescent schoolgirl posting social tripe)

9) My well-reasoned and serene defense of my original post which you had so viciously, with inhuman malice aforethought, attacked.

10) Your reaction to Vikingwoman.

And finally, 11) Your take on Seaoats's post.

Here's my reply to all that:

IF YOUR TAKE ON SEAOAT'S POST IS CORRECT, HE MISSED THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE GODDAMN POST WHICH WAS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN KUSHNER'S LAWYER AND MUELLER. YOU FIENDISHLY ATTACKED ME AND DEFENDED HIS COMPLETE MISAPPREHENSION OF CLEARLY WRITTEN ENGLISH WHICH I BELIEVE IS HIS MOTHER TONGUE AND IN WHICH HE REPEATEDLY FAILS TO PROPERLY EXPRESS HIMSELF.

There, I feel so much better now. I can go back to yelling at my TV because that cocksucker Rick Santorum is talking on it as if he is an actual intelligent human with something to add to any discourse.

Have a nice day.

Oh, I'm having a wonderful day, thanks, dear, though it would've been a lot better without you  in it.   Silly me for taking you at your word that you were interested in my interpretation of Seaoat's remark (and yes, I knew I was being a fool, and said so).

Aside as to Sea's post:  Apparently no one's ever told you that people can and do stray from the the exact specific topic of one's original post, as their thoughts arise.  It's called conversation.  Ever heard of it?  Never mind; scratch that question.  I really don't need to hear any more of your wild ravings tonight.

As for my being a fawning sycophant to Seaoat in any way, shape or form, that's the most hilarious thing I've read all week.   You obviously haven't been around on this forum very long.

But gosh, del, I'm terribly sorry -- I didn't realize you were the one suffering from a serious mental illness, even as you love to accuse others of same.  Whatever the illness or defect is, it can't be any fun to live with.  So I'll just try to stay out of your way from now on.  Trust me: your loss.  

Carry on.

Vikingwoman

Telstar wrote:

Word will get to Boards. It did when I was banned and he restored my account. I was hoping the real Bill would show up. I'm only sorry that you and Linda are being abused.

That's Bill's MO. You haven't seen nothing yet. Why he wants to come on here and start his shit tells you he can't let anything go. It's been years and he can't get over anything. Mental illness? Oh yeah!

del.capslock

del.capslock

Those who know don't talk.
Those who talk don't know.

Tao Te Ching C. 56

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know what Joani is certain of and like I said it has nothing to do w/ me.I've read enough of WTM to know it's him even if he tries to disguise it. I suspect he has a couple of socks on here.

If you don't know what Joani is certain of you haven't been reading her posts for the last several months. So OK, what she thinks has nothing to do with your own certainty about del. I get it. And maybe you're right as to del's alter ego; I wasn't posting here when Bill was last active so don't have any idea which, if any, of our current posters might be he, or not. I'm simply saying it's interesting that you're certain of one thing, and Joani of another, and they're mutually exclusive. That's all.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know what Joani is certain of and like I said it has nothing to do w/ me.I've read enough of WTM to know it's him even if he tries to disguise it. I suspect he has a couple of socks on here.

I know he has a dormant sock. So do I . In fact another member who likes to yo-yo back and forth between socks may have returned again as a newbie. Did you notice?

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:I'm only sorry that you and Linda are being abused.

Thanks, Tel, that's very kind of you. I do think you know by now that Viking and I are both very strong women (the kind who threaten poor little men like del the most), and we can take care of ourselves. Still, again, your kind support is appreciated.

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
del.capslock wrote:Perhaps you would be so kind as to translate the seaoatspeak for me.

At the risk of seeming a fool for taking you at your word that you'd truly like to know what meaning I see in Sea's statement:

I believe he's simply saying that perceived investigatory threats to Trump's own family unit -- specifically Jared (and thus Ivanka) -- would far more likely result in Trump's recent "off the rails" actions (e.g., firing Comey and insulting him before the Russians) than would similar threats to Flynn -- a guy he apparently likes (or used to) but who, after all, isn't a Trump.

In other words, if Trump is acting irrationally, it's perhaps because the FBI et al are now looking closely at his own family -- something he simply can't deal with.

Sea, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Now go ahead and insult me, too, del.  I'm used to it here.

Ok then, let's lay this out, shall we:

You believe that 2seaoat's moronic post meant that Trump's irrational actions are because the FBI may now be looking at a member of his family and that he wouldn't "go off the rails" if it was Flynn being attacked.

Correct? Have I got that right?

Now, lets look at my post:

It comprised one prefatory sentence explaining that Kushner was now a "person of interest" and, the meat of the post, three sentences describing the tangled relationship of Kushner's lawyer to Mueller with a final two sentence personal comment.

THE MEAT OF THE POST WAS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GORELICK AND MUELLER.

Now, let's look at the posts in order:

1) My original, perfectly sensible post with a brief introduction and final comment.

2) A post from the angry, closeted adolescent Waiting that linked to a totally irrelevant article.

3) Your comment that my post was "disturbing" and that you agreed with my introductory bit about Kushner.

4) Seaoat's brainless gibberish.

5) Your sycophantic, fawning reaction to Seaoat's nonsense.

6) My perfectly calm and reasoned reaction to your post above, in which I explain why Mr. Seaoat's post was, perhaps, a little confusing.

7) Your deranged, savage and personal attack on me for having the temerity to gently criticize the esteemed Mr. Seaoat's grammar.

8 ) Vikingwoman's lunatic nonsense. (I had to put a space in there because otherwise a smiley face thing shows up and I do not want to be mistaken for an adolescent schoolgirl posting social tripe)

9) My well-reasoned and serene defense of my original post which you had so viciously, with inhuman malice aforethought, attacked.

10) Your reaction to Vikingwoman.

And finally, 11) Your take on Seaoats's post.

Here's my reply to all that:

IF YOUR TAKE ON SEAOAT'S POST IS CORRECT, HE MISSED THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE GODDAMN POST WHICH WAS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN KUSHNER'S LAWYER AND MUELLER. YOU FIENDISHLY ATTACKED ME AND DEFENDED HIS COMPLETE MISAPPREHENSION OF CLEARLY WRITTEN ENGLISH WHICH I BELIEVE IS HIS MOTHER TONGUE AND IN WHICH HE REPEATEDLY FAILS TO PROPERLY EXPRESS HIMSELF.

There, I feel so much better now. I can go back to yelling at my TV because that cocksucker Rick Santorum is talking on it as if he is an actual intelligent human with something to add to any discourse.

Have a nice day.

Oh, I'm having a wonderful day, thanks, dear, though it would've been a lot better without you  in it.   Silly me for taking you at your word that you were interested in my interpretation of Seaoat's remark (and yes, I knew I was being a fool, and said so).

Aside as to Sea's post:  Apparently no one's ever told you that people can and do stray from the the exact specific topic of one's original post, as their thoughts arise.  It's called conversation.  Ever heard of it?  Never mind; scratch that question.  I really don't need to hear any more of your wild ravings tonight.

As for my being a fawning sycophant to Seaoat in any way, shape or form, that's the most hilarious thing I've read all week.   You obviously haven't been around on this forum very long.

But gosh, del, I'm terribly sorry -- I didn't realize you were the one suffering from a serious mental illness, even as you love to accuse others of same.  Whatever the illness or defect is, it can't be any fun to live with.  So I'll just try to stay out of your way from now on.  Trust me:  your loss.  

Carry on.

That post was obviously meant to be humorous. My reactions are anything but perfectly calm. reasonable and serene and yours are certainly not deranged, savage, sycophantic or fawning.

If you can't detect self-deprecatory humor or exaggeration and hyperbole that says more about you than me.

Lighten up, you'll live longer.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:How you been, Bill? Been awhile.

You and Joani need to get your stories straight.   This Bill person can't be del and Tel both.  Waaaay too different in too many ways.   So which is it?

Both!

I told you, your friend Telstar is Bill and he has more socks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Well, you know your elevator never went to the top and that hasn't changed. More likely has gotten worse w/ age.

You seem to be struggling with delusional thinking.

Perhaps a long stay in a mental hospital would help. Coupled, naturally, with a course of strong anti-psychotic drugs and a snappy canvas blazer with those wrap-around arms.

Or, to put it more bluntly: BITE ME, lady.

Well you seem to have checked your self out early, even after your voluntary admissions, right?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You and Joani need to get your stories straight.   This Bill person can't be del and Tel both.  Waaaay too different in too many ways.   So which is it?

Both!

So prove it. If Boards believed it he wouldn't restore my account. It seems most of this forum know you to be a lying troublemaker. Even Bob tried to make it clear to you but you can't see past your own nose.

Last edited by Telstar on 5/21/2017, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Well, you know your elevator never went to the top and that hasn't changed. More likely has gotten worse w/ age.

You seem to be struggling with delusional thinking.

Perhaps a long stay in a mental hospital would help. Coupled, naturally, with a course of strong anti-psychotic drugs and a snappy canvas blazer with those wrap-around arms.

Or, to put it more bluntly: BITE ME, lady.

Look you want to come on this forum and start your shit? I suggest you start acting a little more sane than your nasty alter ego before Boards finds out and kicks you to the curb. Nobody wants to deal w/ you and your personality disorder. You know when it comes out full blown and it will you will be banned like so many times before. You never learn,man.

You know that's the way Bob explained it to Joani and Neko about 5 years ago. They accused a newbie of being a Bill sock and said he should be banned outright. Bob said that Boards had banned lots of Bills socks so if Boards thought he was Bill he would be gone. Eventually the newbie was banned but I don't know when that happened. Boards seems to be pretty good at keeping the forum Bill free, just saying.

Boards banned you after giving you multiple warning about your personal threats relating to Boards himself. To even discuss this with you is ludicrous. Perhaps if you ever had a real job in life...you would have a life outside of your neurotic unbalanced self. Your need to prove you have self worth is a joke. You are a worthless human being.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:You know that's the way Bob explained it to Joani and Neko about 5 years ago.

Who were you 5 years ago?

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:You know that's the way Bob explained it to Joani and Neko about 5 years ago.

Who were you 5 years ago?

I wasn't anything. I read it just last week. Are you Joani's new sister from Japan?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Both!

So prove it. If Boards believed it he wouldn't restore my account. It seems most of this forum know you to be a lying troublemaker. Even Bob tried to make it clear to you you but you can't see past your own nose.

Bob made it perfectly clear to me, as well as Yellow. They wanted no part of you and your crazy ass. The boys had a friendship...you didn't fit in. You apparently have no idea how to relate to people in a sociable acceptable way...that is according to them and many other people that have met you. Of course your behaviour, over the years, on the forums involving numerous people re-enforces the information. You are a sneaky, stalking, low down liar.

I won't mention the swimming invite you gave the guys.....one could only hope you were drunk out of your mind on that one.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Both!

So prove it. If Boards believed it he wouldn't restore my account. It seems most of this forum know you to be a lying troublemaker. Even Bob tried to make it clear to you you but you can't see past your own nose.

Bob made it perfectly clear to me, as well as Yellow. They wanted no part of you and your crazy ass. The boys had a friendship...you didn't fit in. You apparently have no idea how to relate to people in a sociable acceptable way...that is according to them and many other people that have met you. Of course your behaviour, over the years, on the forums involving numerous people re-enforces the information. You are a sneaky,  stalking, low down liar.

I won't mention the swimming invite you gave the guys.....one could only hope you were drunk out of your mind on that one.

Is that why you gave Bob grief for siding with a newbie and not you and your sister from Japan? Why the hell would anyone go near your house and boat? How did Bill get your picture? Did he break into your house and rob it? All you need to remember Joani is that most of the people on this forum despise you. They don't like the way you played your little cave games and they don't forget.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:

If you don't know what Joani is certain of you haven't been reading her posts for the last several months.   So OK, what she thinks has nothing to do with your own certainty about del.  I get it.  And maybe you're right as to del's alter ego; I wasn't posting here when Bill was last active so don't have any idea which, if any, of our current posters might be he, or not.  I'm simply saying it's interesting that you're certain of one thing, and Joani of another, and they're mutually exclusive.  That's all.

That's right, you weren't here but you sure are certain Telstar is not Bill. Your explanation, because he said so. Good grief.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Both!

Bob made it perfectly clear to me, as well as Yellow. They wanted no part of you and your crazy ass. The boys had a friendship...you didn't fit in. You apparently have no idea how to relate to people in a sociable acceptable way...that is according to them and many other people that have met you. Of course your behaviour, over the years, on the forums involving numerous people re-enforces the information. You are a sneaky,  stalking, low down liar.

Is that why you gave Bob grief for siding with a newbie and not you and your sister from Japan? Why the hell would anyone go near your house and boat? How did Bill get your picture? Did he break into your house and rob it? All you need to remember Joani is that most of the people on this forum despise you. They don't like the way you played your little cave games and they don't forget.

You are losing it.....you are not making sense. Care to explain your comments?

Bill I couldn't care less about what you say....just typical of you to bring up the cave. How about the private forum you were on.....they got rid of you when you admitted you had lied to them for several years and then you outed two of their members.....no happy campers after you did that. More proof you are a social deviant.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Both!

Bill I couldn't care less about what you say....just typical of you to bring up the cave. How about the private forum you were on.....they got rid of you when you admitted you had lied to them for several years and then you outed two of their members.....no happy campers after you did that. More proof you are a social deviant.

Rolling Eyes Prove it moon pie face. Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Both!

Rolling Eyes  Prove it moon pie face. Laughing

I just did.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Both!

Rolling Eyes  Prove it moon pie face. Laughing

I just did.

You didn't prove a thing. BTW where is the hubby tonight? Is tonight his night to go out and howl? Spend some time with some real women instead of the huge smelly, sweaty beast that inhabits your side of the bed. Oh by the way I thought you would like this tribute to your sister from Japan that your wild child posted here before you arrived. Enjoy. Laughing

Vikingwoman

I'm afraid Joani's right, Linda. I suspected Tel was Bill in the beginning but I played along w/ all the PM's to see how far he would go. I knew when he started pulling up all the old threads for sure. A lot of work and trouble Tel/Del just to get to Joani. You do have some serious problems, you know.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum